• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

Another chart where I am on top.

Always winning is boring.
    Legend!
    Last edited by InFamous; Tue September 8, 2020, 19:28.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
      Nympho at least kept "Million" in check that was blocking all Gaga chart related threads with his blind stanning and kept attackung members that weren't saying " LEGEND " or even dared to post negative chart updates .
      ​​​​​​
      Except he didn't? Million was allowed to roam on many chart topics trolling, baiting (most notably Xtina's) and was getting a warning after warning. Being a fellow stan does come with perks I guess.

Originally posted by Wayne View Post
      As nympho has stated, if you feel that an infraction is unfairly awarded, you should register those concerns with an Administrator so that they can investigate.

However, I would add that generally speaking, it is right that we take a stricter approach with our Charts moderation, in relation to our Lounge moderation as our Charts section is simply a different place that requires more serious discussion (whereas our Lounge has been deliberately made more lighthearted to allow for playful banter and the odd bit of trolling, when it’s made with good intentions).
      Even if my comment was worded to be slightly shady and funny, it was still about charts. Unless physicals, edition and bundles etc. aren't connected to them? Some people need to relax. Or at least be more relaxed when it comes to their faves. When Katy's chart topic got derailed by non-chart related talk people got warnings. Not one but multiple. And apparently chart topics are for chart related thongs only. That seems like a bigger violation of topic rules to me

And I won't give into someone's childish feuding by reporting to admins. It's on that person, not on me. Let him have fun.
      I have received many gifts from God,
      but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• China bans gaming after 10pm and limits it to 90 minutes per day
        Looks like a certain someone might wanna move to a China if they wanna have their internet ban dream come true
        BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
        98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
          Except he didn't? Million was allowed to roam on many chart topics trolling, baiting (most notably Xtina's) and was getting a warning after warning. Being a fellow stan does come with perks I guess.

Even if my comment was worded to be slightly shady and funny, it was still about charts. Unless physicals, edition and bundles etc. aren't connected to them? Some people need to relax. Or at least be more relaxed when it comes to their faves. When Katy's chart topic got derailed by non-chart related talk people got warnings. Not one but multiple. And apparently chart topics are for chart related thongs only. That seems like a bigger violation of topic rules to me

And I won't give into someone's childish feuding by reporting to admins. It's on that person, not on me. Let him have fun.
          I find that Nympho also tends to derail chart threads with barely chart-related arguments himself so I don't even know why he brought up that point. Most of the time another mod has to step in to bring the thread back on track. Just look at pages 22-23 of FN chart thread for example
          98 - OUT

Comment

But he received infraction points for it and is banned now until October (three months total) iirc? I don't know how it works but aren't you getting points until you are banned for a certain amount of time?
            aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• My gosh "The Boys" is sooooo DAMN good! Looks like the second season will be even better than the first one and that was already fantastic.

I recommend it highly.
              98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
                My gosh "The Boys" is sooooo DAMN good! Looks like the second season will be even better than the first one and that was already fantastic.

I recommend it highly.
                Haven't watched it yet but Chace Crawford is one hot daddy
                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

chart related thongs
                  Buy chart-related thongs HERE.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab View Post

Buy chart-related thongs HERE.
                    No they actually look nice that's not what we want! These are better:

https://shop.ladygaga.com/products/c...-digital-album

You'd probably prefer these though:

https://shop.ladygaga.com/collection...32444524953677

But they unfortunately sold out. Did you snatch one and wore it on your BBQ Party? Neighbours love them
                    aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Why would anyone want to wear a Lady Gaga thong?
                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Just had my pre-operative appointment in the hospital today. Went through anesthesia and blood checks and all. I will probably have the heart surgery next month.
                        Felt like sharing this with you guys since Ukmix has been my home for the last 6 years!
                        You drew stars around my scars

Comment

• Rihab
                          Rihab commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Good luck!

• Originally posted by Colbie View Post
                        Just had my pre-operative appointment in the hospital today. Went through anesthesia and blood checks and all. I will probably have the heart surgery next month.
                        Felt like sharing this with you guys since Ukmix has been my home for the last 6 years!
                        Hope everything goes well!

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post

He has absolutely everything look wise. Perfection.
                          5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Just had my pre-operative appointment in the hospital today. Went through anesthesia and blood checks and all. I will probably have the heart surgery next month.
                            The very best of luck with everything

Comment

You'd probably prefer these though:

https://shop.ladygaga.com/collection...32444524953677

But they unfortunately sold out. Did you snatch one and wore it on your BBQ Party? Neighbours love them
                              The model they used on twitter to advertise that pink thong had a great ass. It looked really good on him.

Comment

Hope everything goes smoothly, wish you a speedy recovery.
                                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Wish you a lot of strength & hopefully everything goes well
                                  98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post

The stuff I would do to his gills
                                    98 - OUT

Comment

He specifically said chart-related thongs tho, not forgagatten thongs.

Comment

Good luck and all the best to you!

Comment

• I bet y'all are writing the whole thong thing while wearing a thong.

Comment

Wishing you a safe and successful surgery!

Comment

Sending you love and light Colbie - and wishing you all the best.

Comment

All the best, I hope everything works out for you and you have a speedy recovery
                                                aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

I bet y'all are writing the whole thong thing while wearing a thong.
                                                  Don't give me ideas. My juicy ass woulda prolly look great in one.

Last edited by aRat; Wed September 9, 2020, 17:46.
                                                  98 - OUT

Comment

Working...
                                                  X