The Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post

As long as she doesn't force her opinion on others and keeps it within the legal frame, she basically lives and lets live. That was my point. On social media, you can find all kinds of statements and there should be one for everyone, including me, not to agree with. There are two options: You wish everyone who says things you don't agree with a horrible death or you just move on and say 'different people, different opinions'. I try to do the latter.

Regarding your f-boy, @InFamous: It's not my kind of thing, but I'm open-minded, so I guess it's better to move on from that dude and you'll get another one. You're a good-looking guy and that appeals to many dudes out there ;) .

Who knew that you could be funny?
    BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
    98 - OUT

Comment

• https://www.globalnea.com/florida-ma...prostate-exam/
      98 - OUT

Comment

• Trump's Amuhrikka

98 - OUT

Comment

• The US has been irrational way before Trump. I remember having read yesterdays that MC Donalds US would have to warn customers that hot coffee is hot since that's totally unexpected. And guns have been Americans' best friend even before Monroe sang about hers being diamonds.
          Probably, US doctors will have to inform their clients that this could happen during a prostate check and that it's nothing sexual from now on.
          Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
          and everything you stand for?
          Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
          just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

• I don't know how to feel so i am a bit confused. I'm grieving and i don't hold my emotions back, if i wanna cry i cry. But at the same time i wanna listen to music and i feel guilty of enjoying life while my dad passed away 3 days ago.
            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
              I don't know how to feel so i am a bit confused. I'm grieving and i don't hold my emotions back, if i wanna cry i cry. But at the same time i wanna listen to music and i feel guilty of enjoying life while my dad passed away 3 days ago.
              You can't force anything. Usually it takes some time to truly realise what has happened after a dear one passes away.
              98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                I don't know how to feel so i am a bit confused. I'm grieving and i don't hold my emotions back, if i wanna cry i cry. But at the same time i wanna listen to music and i feel guilty of enjoying life while my dad passed away 3 days ago.
                I don't think there is anything wrong with listening to music. Keep strong.

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

Who knew that you could be funny?
                  This took me out

Comment

• Some of my friends are really not handling covid well. One of them just rang me asking me to come over and get drunk. And he already sounds like he is drunk or high. And he is supposed to be working from home.

Comment

• I got several vaccines yesterday. Now my arm feels like it's dying off.

Comment

• Who is this doctor?
                        | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Provided the link instead WTH

I'm skeptical about the story because I'd think it would be reported elsewhere besides that site

EDIT: Now that I am seeing the other stories on that site, I'm even more skeptical.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne View Post

It's not a witch hunt in my mind - this woman has a tremendous platform and the potential to do so much good (and indeed, she has - she's been an amazing lifeline for so many good causes) but the way she's targeted trans people is unforgivable and only worthy of vociferous and frequent public condemnation. She has unfairly targeted a subjugated and vulnerable group in the most hateful way, and she has totally abused her platform - as far as I'm concerned, she's no different to Donald Trump or any other Republican loon that holds similar views. It's not progressive and it's hateful and has done so much harm - and so for her to now write that book, with that premise...she's awful.
                            Maybe I am not up to date on the issue, but last time I read on JK Rowling she was defending that sex matters, and she was not condemning trans people. She also defended that trans women are not the same as biological women, did not have the same experiences as women and are biological men. Those are all facts. But this is obviously a very complex issue which is far more multilayered than the politically correct crowd refuses to acknowledge. Biological Men and women are real, but how one chooses to express themselves is an enterely different issue and each one should be free to express how they want to, provided that it does not interfere with others' liberties. We now have biological boys breaking women's records all across sports, plus removing girls' spots to compete. We have men which are taking advantage of the current system, and there are even reports of rapings in female prisons by women with penises (.......).
                            ​​​Denying your own body and biology to fit your persona should not be encouraged. On the contrary, you should be encouraged to embrace your uniqueness and break the stereotypes associated with your sex. Thinking like a woman is not a thing. Acting like a women neither. It's called prejudice and stereotype based.

But moving on from that, and disregarding my stance above. Comparing Trump and JK Rowling is insanity, a false equivalence. One is in a position of power and control, and has actively worked on many levels to bring a lot of benefit to a short elite of people at the expense of many others. He has arguably been responsible by the deaths of thousands of people. The other one has controversial opinions on a topic involving two discriminated groups of people, one far far more numerous than the other. This is ultimately an aspect with low relevance in the world, where we have hundreds of thousands of people dying of multiple causes, from disease to war to hunger. Where our planet is being stretched beyond its limit. Where fascism is rising and rising. Trump plays a role on all of that, JKR unfortunately doesn't. Because I'm sure she'd be on the right side of history.

It is ultimately ironic that it's biological men, once again, deciding to silence a woman.
                            ​​​​​
                            I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                            I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• I know we shouldn't talk about it but I just need to post it somewhere... it's so sad that we just lost yet again one of our best members and I don't even know what for. Oh well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                                I know we shouldn't talk about it but I just need to post it somewhere... it's so sad that we just lost yet again one of our best members and I don't even know what for. Oh well.
                                I mean I obvi liked Hejira but his severe obsession with Infamous was so bizarre. I mean what exactly does Infamous do that is so awful? I mean maybe I am missing something & don't know the details but all I see is Infamous posting shady stuff about divas here and there but is that really reason enough to pursue a crusade against him?

98 - OUT

Comment

I mean I obvi liked Hejira but his severe obsession with Infamous was so bizarre. I mean what exactly does Infamous do that is so awful? I mean maybe I am missing something & don't know the details but all I see is Infamous posting shady stuff about divas here and there but is that really reason enough to pursue a crusade against him?
                                  It goes way back when InFamous had another account, there was some beef, that account got banned I think and then he made this one and Hejira was the one saying it was the same person, yet mods said they didn't find evidence in the logs, but in the end it did turn out Hejira was right (also there was this fake account of that hot guy who posted pics of himself, that was probably InFamous too I think). That's all I know. But something goes behind the scenes too I think. That's what I managed to figure out.
                                  I have received many gifts from God,
                                  but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

There’s a lot of transparency and lunacy involved there as well, but I don’t want to get into it too much since I refuse to acknowledge it by name anymore.

I can take a joke (as you can see by beredy’s iconik sig) but when you take things too far is where I draw the line.
                                    Originally posted by beredy
                                    When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• That particular user accused me of being GlenMarley ReubenWalton StoneGroove and also vespertine . None of those profiles are me.I won't comment on the poster who encouraged bad feeling and went so far as to post his dream fight recently. Unfortunately people couldn't move on from the past. I served my three month ban in February and have barely addressed or had any contact with Hejira since, while he, encouraged by others, has continued this fued. When I didn't engage the personal attacks began which everyone saw and could see yesterday which moderators acted on.
                                      Personally I didn't care to see anyone banned but it's not my decision.
                                      Last edited by InFamous; Thu September 17, 2020, 15:28.

Comment

• Shame he decided to ban himself that way.

Team Hejira all the way !
                                        Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

• I never liked Hejira so i'm team Infamous here.
                                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Sorry, didn't want to start a discussion with my post. Just wanted to share somewhere that I'll miss him, as he was a great member (in my opinion).

Back to random thoughts and the fact that I hate that I'm having health problems again. I have health problems all 2-3 weeks for the past half year and it's starting to get really, really annoying. Nothing serious, thankfully, but still, it was ok to me the first few times but I'm letting so many people down (especially at work) because of that when I am totally powerless to change something about it, because every time I feel better and start to get in shape, work out, do good stuff to me and my body, the next issue comes around and I have to stop again. 2020 is really worse than 2019

Comment

• I understandHejira and it's great to read he will be missed. We are on the same Mariah facebook site (Lambs) and have been on several Mariah forums (DMCA and FOMM). It's just too bad the mods chose the wrong side.
                                              Some of you missed the topics where a certain poster was being nasty. He should have been banned forever instead just three months. Now we lost one of the best members.
                                              My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Well dang, I just started posting again only to see Hejira bounced from the forum. He was one of the first people I connected with here

And spiritboy, I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I know from experience it is rough at first, but it does get easier. PM me if you need to talk or anything
                                                The sands of time fade into dark
                                                Feel your pulse it's groove o'clock
                                                A message to madness
                                                Feel music that's realness

Comment

• Originally posted by NormiMalone View Post
                                                  Well dang, I just started posting again only to see Hejira bounced from the forum. He was one of the first people I connected with here

And spiritboy, I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I know from experience it is rough at first, but it does get easier. PM me if you need to talk or anything
                                                  Thanks a lot.
                                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                                                    I know we shouldn't talk about it but I just need to post it somewhere... it's so sad that we just lost yet again one of our best members and I don't even know what for. Oh well.
                                                    I feel like Hejira never appreciated the fact the InFamous was constantly shady towards Mariah Carey in his early activities (pre-ban) and never got past that. Bad blood that turned into obsession and leading to him being banned.
                                                    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Working...
                                                    X