No announcement yet.

The Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I genuinely don't know why people can't just use the "Ignore" functionality - it's currently available to everyone...if you don't like someone, just add them to your "ignore" list (or do what you do in real life to someone you don't like, and ignore them).

Comment

• Shame though he was only listened to when he asked for a perman ban.
      Wished mods had listened when he asked for someone else to be banned.
      My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• cheapthrills
        cheapthrills commented
        Editing a comment
        With all due respect, he wasn't only listened to then.

I liked Hejira a lot. It made me sad that he thought I didn't. I defended him several times and that he disregarded that is rather hurtful. I also advised him to report things that he felt were violations. He never did. For whatever reason, he was choosing to battle on his own terms, and that included personal attacks, which aren't acceptable even if it is towards people you don't like.

If you think someone is trolling, report it. Don't call them names. Don'tpublicize how much you want them banned. Report them. I'd be happy to discuss this further via PM.

• People should move on, instead of wishing bans on other people a person can always ignore people or better leave Ukmix if someone is not happy here
      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
        98 - OUT

Comment

• He's not my type tho i like his music, especially his last album.
          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• I liked his 'Starboy' album. That era was epic; beyond that one, he is hit or miss for me.
            Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
            and everything you stand for?
            Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
            just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne View Post
              I genuinely don't know why people can't just use the "Ignore" functionality - it's currently available to everyone...if you don't like someone, just add them to your "ignore" list (or do what you do in real life to someone you don't like, and ignore them).
              !!!
              I mean....I literally thought GetBack was gone from the board and totally forgot I had him/her on ignore until I saw someone go off after him/her a few weeks ago.
              5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• aRat

That sub-Fred Williamson 'stache is a bit of misstep, but he's looking good otherwise
                The sands of time fade into dark
                Feel your pulse it's groove o'clock
                A message to madness
                Feel music that's realness

Comment

• Double post
                  The sands of time fade into dark
                  Feel your pulse it's groove o'clock
                  A message to madness
                  Feel music that's realness

Comment

• Originally posted by NormiMalone View Post
                    aRat

That sub-Fred Williamson 'stache is a bit of misstep, but he's looking good otherwise
                    King always looks gud and edible

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Iconique. Ahh the goosebumps and childhood memories.

BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                    98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

King always looks gud and edible

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I would Feast.

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post

!!!
                        I mean....I literally thought GetBack was gone from the board and totally forgot I had him/her on ignore until I saw someone go off after him/her a few weeks ago.
                        I'll try that too.
                        My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Ruth Bader Ginsberg has died. I just can't believe what an entirely trash year this has been

Comment

Oh my, I loved Xena! I used to pretend rolls of tape were my chakram and throw them around.
                            Akini's Top 100 Songs of 2020: [Starting 12/1]
                            Akini's Top 25 Albums of 2020: [Starting 12/16]
                            Akini's Top 25 Artists of 2020: [Starting 12/24]

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post

Oh my, I loved Xena! I used to pretend rolls of tape were my chakram and throw them around.
                              I always like Hercules and Beastmaster more. I wonder why
                              I have received many gifts from God,
                              but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                                I also liked Ares! He was hot af!

I hardly remember Hercules and Beastmaster, tbh.
                                Akini's Top 100 Songs of 2020: [Starting 12/1]
                                Akini's Top 25 Albums of 2020: [Starting 12/16]
                                Akini's Top 25 Artists of 2020: [Starting 12/24]

Comment

Lack of taste since childhood that's why. Xena outtalented, outbeauty'd, outstreamed, outimpacted etc.

98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post

I also liked Ares! He was hot af!
                                    Ares and Cupid turned me ghey.

98 - OUT

Comment

Lack of taste since childhood that's why. Xena outtalented, outbeauty'd, outstreamed, outimpacted etc.

I didn't have time to wait for hot guest stars to appear.

I have received many gifts from God,
                                      but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Hey whores,
                                        I’m looking for a hair product, something light and not too shiny (hate that), but with gold hold for long, hot days. Any recommandation?
                                        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Wait, I've never heard of Beastmaster but he's hot. I'm not a beast but he can master me any day.

Sorry I don't have shampoo advice :(

Comment

WaiT I also don't know about Beastmaster. Why wasn't it aired in my hole?

Looks like I missed on another hottie who could have helped me realise my sexuality

98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
                                              Wait, I've never heard of Beastmaster but he's hot. I'm not a beast but he can master me any day.

Sorry I don't have shampoo advice :(
                                              I am a beast and he can master all my body parts and my soul

98 - OUT

Comment

• Any other 90s kid watched The Adventures of Sinbad?

Such a delicacy

98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                                                  Hey whores,
                                                  I’m looking for a hair product, something light and not too shiny (hate that), but with gold hold for long, hot days. Any recommandation?
                                                  I don't use any product in my hair, i let it hang naturally ( with its waves) or tie it in a man bun some days and always when I run! Sounds like you need a wax though ?

Comment

Working...
                                                  X