The Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

I don't use any product in my hair, i let it hang naturally ( with its waves) or tie it in a man bun some days and always when I run! Sounds like you need a wax though ?
    Yes indeed. Something not too greasy.
    I've heard sea salt spray is nice.
    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
      Hey whores,
      I’m looking for a hair product, something light and not too shiny (hate that), but with gold hold for long, hot days. Any recommandation?
      The only hair product I use:

You can barely tell you have sth in your hair, smells yummy and works with my (somewhat frizzy) hair. At least for the first 3 weeks after getting a haircut, 4th week I look trash either way. And I'm not really sure about ''long, hot days''.

''Et chic et mat'' in France.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab View Post

The only hair product I use:

You can barely tell you have sth in your hair, smells yummy and works with my (somewhat frizzy) hair. At least for the first 3 weeks after getting a haircut, 4th week I look trash either way. And I'm not really sure about ''long, hot days''.

''Et chic et mat'' in France.
        Thank you! I will definitely try that one.
        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
          WaiT I also don't know about Beastmaster. Why wasn't it aired in my hole?

Looks like I missed on another hottie who could have helped me realise my sexuality

His name: Daniel GODdard. I mean... There one episode where he is tied while lying on a big stone for like sacrifice. That one gave me all sorts of hots back then.
          I have received many gifts from God,
          but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• How long do y’all wait between hair cuts?

I have my hair cut every 2-3 weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne View Post
              How long do y’all wait between hair cuts?

Depends if I wanna grow out my locks or not. Usually I cut it like every month. I cut my hair myself.
              BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
              98 - OUT

Comment

• I have my hair cut every five weeks.

As for washing my hair, I find my hair does better when I only wash it with water. Maybe once every two weeks with shampoo.
                My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• I'm going to have my haircut next week. Haven't had one since May, but I'm growing it out. It's just that now there's not even a remote way to form it. It's too wild. So I'm going for a little cut here and there.
                  I have received many gifts from God,
                  but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• I currently have a super cool undercut fade so I get it touched up once a month or so. I'm growing the top longer for now as I'm still off work due to covid so I can look a little rough/ alternative.

Comment

Have you changed from your weekly Saturday appointments at 8.30 am !!?

Comment

Four weeks is sufficient. I usually go for a "skin fade" style which leaves you almost bald on the lower third of the head and that takes a bit longer to grow back. Inbetween cuts I self maintain sideburns and neckline with a groomer tool.
                        Last edited by ludichris; Sun September 20, 2020, 22:10.

Comment

• I wish I could drop down to once every 4 weeks, but my side hair grows far too quickly.

Comment

• Death sucks big time, especially if you lose a parent.
                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Usually 4 weeks top.
                              But I have been so busy that my last haircut was in mid July... I need to go ASAP.

Comment

Usually 4 weeks top.
                                But I have been so busy that my last haircut was in mid July... I need to go ASAP.
                                You do as lockdown will be imposed again soon!

Comment

• I usually cut it short and let it go 6 weeks until I get a Jewfro going

Comment

• When I get a haircut I immediately make a new appointment before I leave.
                                    My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• My partner cuts my hair so it's easy to say "hey, can you do my hair?" and he usually goes "yes". Often he even has to "remember" me that he has to cut my hair because it's time

Comment

You do as lockdown will be imposed again soon!
                                        Got an appointment today.
                                        The hair adventures continue!

Comment

!!!
                                          I mean....I literally thought GetBack was gone from the board and totally forgot I had him/her on ignore until I saw someone go off after him/her a few weeks ago.
                                          Yeah time to make use of that list. There is a certain someone whose opinions on almost everything always make me boil and I am tired of that
                                          BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                                          98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

Yeah time to make use of that list. There is a certain someone whose opinions on almost everything always make me boil and I am tired of that
                                            Who?
                                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post

Who?
                                              He’s probably tired of me mentioning his hole all the time.
                                              Originally posted by beredy
                                              When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post

Who?
                                                LOL. Who comes out with almost all the opinions that make you go "What the hell did he just say" ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                                  He’s probably tired of me mentioning his hole all the time.
                                                  Nope, he likes you i guess.
                                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

LOL. Who comes out with almost all the opinions that make you go "What the hell did he just say" ?
                                                    There are a few people like that
                                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Working...
                                                    X