No announcement yet.

The Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only thing I'd like to add to the discussion is that just because some of us don't sleep around as much doesn't mean we're introverts or that there's something wrong with our libido.

You can have loads of sex without hooking up with a new person every week. I've had exactly two ons in my life and those only stayed ons because they were... not good. I just feel like the seks is a hundred times better when the people involved actually know each other / what they're into. Not to mention the magic that can happen when you feel things for each other.

Comment

• I agree with Rihab here.
      Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
      and everything you stand for?
      Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
      just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

• Sex is overrated as hell and i don't consider it a basic need like eating, drinking or sleeping.
        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Great gowns...
          Last edited by InFamous; Mon September 28, 2020, 21:19.

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
            I agree with Rihab here.
            Live cam from hell:

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab View Post

Live cam from hell:
              I do agree that repeat sex with the same guys is great, I have some regulars who are invited back and some who have not been offered the same treatment
              Last edited by InFamous; Mon September 28, 2020, 21:19.

Comment

• I actually really agree with Rihab 's statements but maybe there's just some language barrier involved on anyone's side.

Comment

• It's obvious you agree, theMathematician

Some people don't like what you write no matter what or pretend they don't understand you.
                  My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                    I actually really agree with Rihab 's statements but maybe there's just some language barrier involved on anyone's side.
                    But you said earlier that introverted people are unlikely to have much sex, rihab said literally the exact opposite. I don't see why you think there's any language barrier there.

Also youre point seems to be that people should not be judged for not having much sex, yet you clearly judge those men who you feel aren't having any. So it's hard to make sense of anything tbh.
                    ​​​​​​.

Anyway certain people are just here to turn this into a big mess so I shall remove myself from this narrative now
                    . ( Insert Taylor gif)

Comment

• Rihab wrote that he's rather going to enjoy sex whenever feelings for that person are involved, which is what I agreed on. I personally can't imagine getting intimate with a beautiful stranger. That's just my preference. Basically everyone is allowed to have the same amount of sex he or she prefers as long as it's legal, so no judgement here from me.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                        Yes some people have very low sex drive / libido BUT IMO that isn’t normal and should even be a motive to make an appointment with a Doctor.
                        what kind of...

Just because a person doesn't meet (or exceeds, for that matter) a certain level of libido you determine doesn't mean a doctor visit is required.

Comment

• IMO sex and love are not the same thing. Of course they work great together but they can be completely separate items too. You can have great sex with someone and not love / have feelings for that person.

Sex for the sake of pleasure, sexual connection and desire (lust) is viewed as taboo by some people, a portion of society has sold the idea that you should only be having sex with people you are in love with ... but IMO that’s not how human nature works.
                          Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                          Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

IMO sex and love are not the same thing. Of course they work great together but they can be completely separate items too. You can have great sex with someone and not love / have feelings for that person.

Sex for the sake of pleasure, sexual connection and desire (lust) is viewed as taboo by some people, a portion of society has sold the idea that you should only be having sex with people you are in love with ... but IMO that’s not how human nature works.
                            Personally I see hook up's as sport, I still can enjoy a great game without buying a season ticket. Like, sometimes when I walk down the street I can see five guys in the space of 300 meters that I would f**k right there and then, and I wouldn't even need to know their names.
                            I think some people here are just over complicating it far too much and are trying to come up with rules and regulations to how it "should" be. Human sexuality cannot be defined or boxed. And you certainly do not need to be in love with someone to have great sex with them.

Comment

• And sorry but I find funny that people who barely have sex experience feel like they are in a credible position to say how the tea is all about.

It’s perfectly fine if you have never had sex, or if you’ve only been with one person or if you’re not sleeping around in general, I respect that .... but let the people who are actually experienced in sex to spill the proper tea. I personally wouldn’t be giving opinions and calling the shots about something I don’t know about or about something I’m not experienced about.

I’ve had plenty of sexual experience and sexual partners from all kinds of diversity (introverts, extroverts, hot beautiful people, skinny, fitness, black people, white people, multiple countries, girls, guys, young, older lovers, etc) , I’ve always been very Rock and Roll lifestyle when it comes to sex and I feel that I have enough experience to spill the tea and know through my sex journey that not everything is what it seems like, in many occasions the ones you think are more sexual or “slutty” aren’t even close to be at all, or sometimes the hottest person is not necessarily having the most sex and those who you would never guess like introverts and shy people could end up being the most “dangerous” ones (in the good sense of the word) ... The sexual experience makes you more open minded about people and it all comes with a full of surprises , you never stop getting surprised about what people (and what kind of people) are willing or not willing to do to the point that you can’t literally put anyone in a box or a stereotype.

... I’ve earn the right to speak about this subject, I have the experience. People who barely had any sex saying how introverts have or not have sex are basing their opinions on nothing.
                              Last edited by MrLeonix; Mon September 28, 2020, 20:22.
                              Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                              Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• That sounds very interesting because I never felt like this before. I'm definitely not judging you but rather curious about the obviously different perspective you have on sexuality compared to mine.

Comment

• So some people feel superior because they have more "experience". Still, they can't judge how it is to have only been with the one you love. Maybe it should be better to not think your "superior" opinion is a fact.

Comment

• It’s not about being superior or not. In fact no one is superior than anyone.

But I do feel that depending on the topic someone has more credibility to spill tea. I personally would be out of place giving opinions about Ice Skating because I know nothing about it, I haven’t practiced it and I don’t have the experience. In that case an ice skater’s opinion would definitely be more valid than mine but not because of superiority but simply because that person knows more about that field.

If people are going to talk about sex, multiple partners and how certain people (like introverts) interact with sex then there will be someone who has more experience in that area. Have you had sex with introverts to begin with? How do you know about sleeping around if you haven’t done it? ... so people who never slept around are just giving opinions based on what they imagine, but those who have the experience know better about that specific subject.

It’s not a superiority issue by any means. It’s all about coherence.

Comment

... I’ve earn the right to speak about this subject, I have the experience. People who barely had any sex saying how introverts have or not have sex are basing their opinions on nothing.
                                      You have earned the right and so everyone else should just shut up because their experiences don't matter?
                                      You're full of bullshit.

I have no interest in having sex with random people I don't know, trust or have intimacy with. True intimacy is what really turns me on.

Everyone has the right to their own sexuality, however they choose it to be. If someone wants to have sex once in a full moon, that is their thing and who are you to say they should go to the doctor??

You talk as if sex is the only thing that matters in life. What a boring and unstimulating life.
                                      ​​​​
                                      I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                      I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Strihm this classic Salt n Pepa knew whats what

Comment

• Originally posted by DnBLover View Post

You have earned the right and so everyone else should just shut up because their experiences don't matter?
                                          You're full of bullshit.

I have no interest in having sex with random people I don't know, trust or have intimacy with. True intimacy is what really turns me on.

Everyone has the right to their own sexuality, however they choose it to be. If someone wants to have sex once in a full moon, that is their thing and who are you to say they should go to the doctor??

You talk as if sex is the only thing that matters in life. What a boring and unstimulating life.
                                          ​​​​
                                          Stop being judgemental.

It’s ok what you like. But you didn’t get a single sh*t about what I wrote.

The doctor part (I think very few people got it). I was talking about libido not sexual partners. The libido is not related with the amount of sexual partners you have, you could only be with one person in your entire life and still have sex drive ... what I said is that someone who doesn’t have sex drive is not really entirely normal and shouldn’t rule out going to the doctor but again, that has absolutely nothing to do with sexual partners, I never said go to the doctor if you’re not sleeping around with everyone, Nope! That’s not what I said. What I said was different and about libido. But I get it if my opinion was to deep and progressive for you to fully understand.

And yes I do feel that if the topic is about literally sleeping around and how people sexually behave those who’ve slept around have more experience about that specific subject.

Comment

It’s not about being superior or not. In fact no one is superior than anyone.

But I do feel that depending on the topic someone has more credibility to spill tea. I personally would be out of place giving opinions about Ice Skating because I know nothing about it, I haven’t practiced it and I don’t have the experience. In that case an ice skater’s opinion would definitely be more valid than mine but not because of superiority but simply because that person knows more about that field.

If people are going to talk about sex, multiple partners and how certain people (like introverts) interact with sex then there will be someone who has more experience in that area. Have you had sex with introverts to begin with? How do you know about sleeping around if you haven’t done it? ... so people who never slept around are just giving opinions based on what they imagine, but those who have the experience know better about that specific subject.

It’s not a superiority issue by any means. It’s all about coherence.
                                            So someone who skated all around the world has more right to his opinion than a champion who skated only in his own country?

Also, saying introverts are being "better" when it comes to sex is just as ignorant as saying extroverts are better.

Comment

• Guys can we all please keep it civil - reports are being made and if it continues/escalates you know the thread will be locked.

Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

Stop being judgemental.

But I get it if my opinion was to deep and progressive for you to fully understand.
                                                Wow... those two sentences in the same post...

Comment

• Nnnn these strained discussions about sex. Don't take it so hard like a D sistrens

Anyway Sex is obvi great but I don't agree with the notion that you need it to have it constantly or at all to have a fulfiling life.
                                                  BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                                                  98 - OUT

Comment

I’ve had plenty of sexual experience and sexual partners from all kinds of diversity (introverts, extroverts, hot beautiful people, skinny, fitness, black people, white people, multiple countries, girls, guys, young, older lovers, etc) , I’ve always been very Rock and Roll lifestyle when it comes to sex and I feel that I have enough experience to spill the tea and know through my sex journey that not everything is what it seems like, in many occasions the ones you think are more sexual or “slutty” aren’t even close to be at all, or sometimes the hottest person is not necessarily having the most sex and those who you would never guess like introverts and shy people could end up being the most “dangerous” ones (in the good sense of the word) ... The sexual experience makes you more open minded about people and it all comes with a full of surprises , you never stop getting surprised about what people (and what kind of people) are willing or not willing to do to the point that you can’t literally put anyone in a box or a stereotype.
                                                    I would think given your experience with such diversity, you would come across as less judgmental then. Perhaps you don't intend that, but it's how I'm reading this. You're making a judgment on the knowledge of people who haven't hooked up in the same way you have.

I would argue that sexual experience in and of itself doesn't impart knowledge in any case. I've met guys who could get any guy they want and took full advantage of that - and that translated to being incredibly selfish in bed. To your point about introverts, I would say you are generalizing - introversion alone is not an indicator of libido.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X