The Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

He just claimed that migrants are responsible for most of the Corona virus in Germany.. it's going too far now in my opinion
    Someone report his ass then. I am not planning on removing him from ignore
    BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
    98 - OUT

Comment

• Actually no he didn't, he said that migrants coming from their home countries on holidays were a case of aggravation of the virus. Which is true but also awfully biased and ignores that most movement comes from tourism and not immigrants going home, which typically move to different countries to make money.

But it's true that people moving exacerbate contamination.... But that's it.
      I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
      I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Actually he did write especially the migrants, when that's completely speculatory and inflammatory speech. He called himself the numbers guy, but sadly did not present any information on migrants transmitting the virus more than regular tourists. theMathematician
        I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
        I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Very random and back to the religious topic:

When I was 13 and living with my grandmother, while watching the Aaliyah Rock the Boat video, my grandmother said "that's why the lord took her out of here. All that Black and red she's wearing."

Then we started to discuss more things concerning Christianity, this b**** had nerve to say "There were children sacrifices in the Bible. If the lord told me to sacrifice you, I will, but I know he won't tell me that,"

Christians are crazy!!!
          Diva!!!

Comment

• latest?cb=20200910022530.jpg

This was such a cute emotional movie. I am such a sucker for stories of cute guys suffering a terminal illness
            98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan View Post
              Very random and back to the religious topic:

When I was 13 and living with my grandmother, while watching the Aaliyah Rock the Boat video, my grandmother said "that's why the lord took her out of here. All that Black and red she's wearing."

Then we started to discuss more things concerning Christianity, this b**** had nerve to say "There were children sacrifices in the Bible. If the lord told me to sacrifice you, I will, but I know he won't tell me that,"

Christians are crazy!!!
              Things are changing:

Pope Francis expressed support for same-sex civil unions in remarks made in a documentary that premiered on Wednesday, a significant break from his predecessors that staked out new ground for the church in its recognition of gay people.

The remarks, coming from the leader of the Roman Catholic Church, had the potential to shift debates about the legal status of same-sex couples in nations around the globe and unsettle bishops worried that the unions threaten traditional marriage.

“What we have to create is a civil union law. That way they are legally covered,” Francis said, reiterating his view that gay people are children of God. “I stood up for that.”

Many gay Catholics and their allies outside the church welcomed the pope’s remarks, even as they said they understood Francis’s opposition to gay marriage within the church remained absolute.

source: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/21/w...il-unions.html
              My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Last week I broke my hand. Today the first cast was changed and I chose a new one: red with glitter.

It's like this one: https://www.verywellhealth.com/ideas...r-cast-2549336, only mine has red glitter added.

Comment

• I forget how HOT Joe Biden was when he was young. I think this needs to be my avi. Take me, young Joe Biden!

Comment

• og690g2qwg411.jpg

Teddy Roosevelt outhandsome'd I fear
                    98 - OUT

Comment

• I'm with cheapthrills on this one. Joe Biden looked really good when he was young.

Comment

• I would completely agree with aRat . Turn over , Theo

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
                          og690g2qwg411.jpg

Teddy Roosevelt outhandsome'd I fear
                          Looks like a sexier Justin Timberlake.
                          5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• JFK Jr >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It was so unnecessary that he died the way he died... also 60 years too young.
                            My Chart

Comment

• Robert Redford and Alain Delon were incredibly handsome in their youth.
                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Wow, had no idea Teddy looked like that - he was kind of known for being into sports.

Out of the current group, it's all about daddy Justin Trudeau for me - the hotter Canadian Justin.

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
                                  Wow, had no idea Teddy looked like that - he was kind of known for being into sports.

Out of the current group, it's all about daddy Justin Trudeau for me - the hotter Canadian Justin.
                                  Daddy PutItIn could put it in tbh

98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post

There is nothing sexy about a man who thought doing blackface was acceptable.
                                    Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post

Oh, yes - that was a trash move.

Comment

Here in the Netherlands this will be the first year where we move away from blackface Black Pete who helps our Sint Nicolaas. Lots of people are angry and demand to keep blackface as it is part of our tradition.

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post

Here in the Netherlands this will be the first year where we move away from blackface Black Pete who helps our Sint Nicolaas. Lots of people are angry and demand to keep blackface as it is part of our tradition.
                                          Traditions are only good if they continue to reflect our own values (or values we should remember to have). Blackface isn’t one of them, anywhere, for any reason - so your country will survive

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Anyone defending Blackface in 2020 should be cancelled.

Comment

Traditions are only good if they continue to reflect our own values (or values we should remember to have). Blackface isn’t one of them, anywhere, for any reason - so your country will survive
                                              I know it will, but unfortunately a lot of people here think migrants will take over if "we" allow "them" to take away "our" Black Pete. There even have been demonstrations...

Comment

I know it will, but unfortunately a lot of people here think migrants will take over if "we" allow "them" to take away "our" Black Pete. There even have been demonstrations...
                                                People love to complain.

#FreeBritney

Comment

People love to complain.
                                                  I wished they just complain. It's scary to see how far some are willing to go to get their way.

Comment

I wished they just complain. It's scary to see how far some are willing to go to get their way.
                                                    Let me refer you to the Brexit thread

#FreeBritney

Comment

Working...
                                                    X