No announcement yet.

The Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just found out that egyptian mythology is full of kinky gay myths, like this for example

The story of the god Osiris goes that he was murdered by his brother Set, who was a typical power hungry sibling who wanted his brother’s throne. Massive ego, just wanted to have his way. Anyway, Set murders his brother Osiris and tries to get his hand on the throne.

Osiris’s wife Isis though is not having any of it. She was so cunning she ends up reassembling her dead husband and reincarnating him. She brings him back to life but only for long enough to **** him and get knocked up. Guess she really wanted that dick but that’s one next level bitch right there.

So she gets knocked up, Osiris is dead again, she has a kid, Horus, and sets him up for the throne.

Set, the evil ****, is not done though. When Horus is a grown man, about to take his father’s throne, Set gets him drunk and seduces him. Kinda hot. Horus, probably one of those straight curious, sexually fluid types, agrees but only if Set gives him some of his godly strength. I mean let’s face it, we’ve all done dumb shit to get that big dick energy, right?

Anyway, Set and Horus have a forbidden **** session but Set really just wants to shame Horus. Back then, if you were a bottom you were just being used and shamed by the top who was supposed to be dominating you. I’m just a hole, use me, Sir.

But this is where it gets really kinky. Egyptians used to be really hung up about semen. So Set was gonna bareback Horus and breed him. Typical top wants to own his bottom. He tried but Horus was not gonna be his bottom bitch. He catches Set’s load just as he cums and scoops it up in his hands. Should have just given him a hand job.

Horus, used by his own uncle, goes and tells his mother. Kinda ****ed up. Isis is beside herself and as we know, that bitch is crazy. She decides to jerk off her son to get his load. Yes, she actually goes there but she has a plan to get revenge.

The next morning Isis takes her son’s load and secretely slathers up some Egyptian lettuce that Set was going to eat. Fun fact: Egyptians considered lettuce to be an aphrodisiac.

Set has no idea and happily chows down his salad, juiced up with his nephew’s cum. Really? Right in front of my salad?!

This is where it gets really interesting. Both Set and Horus have to settle their beef with each other and so they get called in front of the god Thoth. Set tries to man up and shame Horus about being ****ed and barebacked with his load up him. Turns out you can’t be a ruler if you’ve done the deed with another dude bro, especially not if you’ve been on the receiving end because it’s considered feminine. Not only bottom shaming but fem shaming as well. **** that.

Horus has the last laugh though. He knows Set has just had a mouthful of his cum for breakfast. Thoth, with his weird ass powers, summons the semen out of the two men and lo and behold, Horus’s man-juice comes out in a golden disk from Set’s forehead. Must have been some heavy duty cum.

So what happens? Seeing that Set was the one loaded up with Horus’s cum, he’s left shamed, defeated, and gets exiled. No throne for him. Leaving Horus in the clear to take his rightful place on the throne.
    The scream I let out
    BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
    98 - OUT

Comment

• OMG

That was so fun to read.
      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
        OMG

That was so fun to read.
        Why is it that all the religions before the abrahamic ones were so sexual and had tons of gay stories but the abrahamic ones are so stoic, rigid, prude and homophobic?
        98 - OUT

Comment

• Has anyone heard of 'The Great Reset' yet? If yes, what's your view on it?
          Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
          and everything you stand for?
          Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
          just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

• Random:

I stopped watching many YouTubers because they will do anything to get views/subscribers.
            They will literally make up a story on a celebrity and people easily believe them. All they have to say is "my sources" and that is enough for people to believe them. The gossip YouTubers are truly disgusting.
            Diva!!!

Comment

• TIfan : You Tube does not sound like the most reliable source, unlike e.g. newspapers.

When do you think will the US government step in to stop super rich people (e.g. Jeff Bezos) from getting richer to the disadvantage of many businesses and middle class people? Something obviously has to be done when someone's got a 12-digit-net worth.

Comment

• Imagine thinking a newspaper is a completely reliable source

Comment

• Originally posted by thankfulforkelly View Post
                  I’ve got an interview for a speech and language therapy postgraduate course in a few weeks, does anyone per chance have any advice or pearls of wisdom?

My advice - don’t **** it up.

My pearls - know exactly why you want to do it and learn how to explain why you want to do it. You’re there to sell yourself, so know how to pitch.
                  Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

• It is so interesting to me that people will claim they don't remember things, when it suits them to forget, yet can having incredibly excellent selective memory, when it suits them to remember.

Incredible

Comment

• Here is a video on the incredible Eleanor Roosevelt, the greatest First Lady of America. When her husband became ill, she was basically the President of The United States. She would often drive herself to different parts of the country to speak out against the lynching of African Americans and the she fought against Asian-Americans being in camps simply because they were of East Asian descent.

Fun fact, she was bisexual. When her husband would cheat with other women, she would be with other men and women.
                      Diva!!!

Comment

• Being nice & honest gets you nowhere unfortunately.

Comment

• Omfjjgggjkyfgjk aRatchet, sis!
                          Originally posted by beredy
                          When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• I wish he'd do a CK underwear campaign, he's so yummy
                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                              Omfjjgggjkyfgjk aRatchet, sis!
                              I need a breed
                              98 - OUT

Comment

• You meant bread, didn't you? I mean Germans love bread after all ;) .

Lookwise, I prefer Derülo compared to Jordan.

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                                  You meant bread, didn't you? I mean Germans love bread after all ;) .

Lookwise, I prefer Derülo compared to Jordan.
                                  Breeding means reproducing in this context i guess
                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• LOL the innocence is endearing

Comment

• Rumor has it that Wonder Woman 1984 will be released to HBOmax on Christmas.
                                      Diva!!!

Comment

• ^ I still haven't watched the first movie. This might be unpopular opinion but superhero movies bore me to death.
                                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

^ I still haven't watched the first movie. This might be unpopular opinion but superhero movies bore me to death.
                                          The other Wonder Woman was the worst movie I ever had the misfortune of deciding to buy a ticket for.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

The other Wonder Woman was the worst movie I ever had the misfortune of deciding to buy a ticket for.
                                            Really? Even worse than Avengers series?
                                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Really? Even worse than Avengers series?
                                              I didn't watch those. I am not a fan of Superhero movies either. They are all the same and they made far too many of them in recent years. Like enough already.

Comment

I didn't watch those. I am not a fan of Superhero movies either. They are all the same and they made far too many of them in recent years. Like enough already.
                                                Yeah, and too long for my taste to enjoy them I would enjoy a 80-90 minute superhero movie but some of them lasts almost 2:30-3 hours.
                                                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Yeah, and too long for my taste to enjoy them I would enjoy a 80-90 minute superhero movie but some of them lasts almost 2:30-3 hours.
                                                  Yup a movie has to be really really good to merit being 3 hours long.

Comment

Yup a movie has to be really really good to merit being 3 hours long.
                                                    Even that is long. You can tell whatever you want in 2 hours max imo.
                                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Working...
                                                    X