The Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
    Everyone is responsible for their own lifestyle choices.
    Agreed.
    You dare to call me crazy, have you looked around this place?
    I should walk away.
    Oh, I should walk away.
    But I think I'll stay.
    (Miley Cyrus)

Comment

Yeah i really dont get the logic of drawing paralells between Covid and eating McDonalds or smoking ( probably because it is completely illogical)

Like no one is forced to eat burgers or smoke. l
      No one is forcing you to leave the house either. If you're part of a high risk group and scared of getting sick, just stay home and self-isolate. No encounters, no corona! There's no need for everyone to stay home to protect you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab View Post

No one is forcing you to leave the house either. If you're part of a high risk group and scared of getting sick, just stay home and self-isolate. No encounters, no corona!
        Sure cos everyone who is in the high rish group just happens to live alone and can readily and easily isolate from everyone else.

Gurl come on, you're an intelligent guy, think a little .

Comment

No one is forcing you to leave the house either. If you're part of a high risk group and scared of getting sick, just stay home and self-isolate. No encounters, no corona! There's no need for everyone to stay home to protect you.
          So you support spreading coronavirus throughout the entire globe population, as long as people in high risk groups stay home? You’re actually saying people should just catch it and it’s no big deal?
          Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

But yet you say today that you want clubs to be open
            Yes, i want clubs to open AFTER this covid thing ends.
            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post

Yes, i want clubs to open AFTER this covid thing ends.
              LOL that wasn't very clear from what you said. " Enough is Enough"

Comment

Sure cos everyone who is in the high rish group just happens to live alone and can readily and easily isolate from everyone else.

Gurl come on, you're an intelligent guy, think a little .
                If you live with your elderly parents, you should obviously take care and social distance as well. But it's your job to protect them, not everyone else's.

I don't live with old people, I don't meet old people and neither do my friends, all of whom are healthy individuals in their 20s. Still all of our lives are at a virtual standstill to protect a generation that'll thank us by f*cking us over at the ballot box if they live to see next September. Sad!

Comment

If you live with your elderly parents, you should obviously take care and social distance as well. But it's your job to protect them, not everyone else's.

I don't live with old people, I don't meet old people and neither do my friends, all of whom are healthy individuals in their 20s. Still all of our lives are at a virtual standstill to protect a generation that'll thank us by f*cking us over at the ballot box if they live to see next September. Sad!
                  Gurl.

Comment

LOL that wasn't very clear from what you said. " Enough is Enough"
                    It's true though, we're tired of this covid shit. It should end and we should go back to our lives.
                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

It's true though, we're tired of this covid shit. It should end and we should go back to our lives.
                      Unfortunately it will be a while yet before things get back to "normal"

Comment

Unfortunately it will be a while yet before things get back to "normal"
                        I believe everything will be fine by summer. At least where i live.
                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

I believe everything will be fine by summer. At least where i live.
                          OH yeah i mean i hope so, but to me summer is ages away yet. Six more months of restrictions. I am a very much "in the moment" person so to me soon is like next week or something.

Comment

OH yeah i mean i hope so, but to me summer is ages away yet. Six more months of restrictions. I am a very much "in the moment" person so to me soon is like next week or something.
                            I try to think of the summer as soon as this year has been horrible for me. My dad passed away, mom of a friend passed away from cancer last week and last sunday another friend's mum died of covid. I'm already sick and tired of this year so i don't care about the rest of the year except new music releases.
                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

I try to think of the summer as soon as this year has been horrible for me. My dad passed away, mom of a friend passed away from cancer last week and last sunday another friend's mum died of covid. I'm already sick and tired of this year so i don't care about the rest of the year except new music releases.
                              Sounds like a very harsh year of yours, but I assume that many agree that 2020 has been a shitty year that they want to end for 2021 to become much better in many regards.
                              I should walk away.
                              Oh, I should walk away.
                              But I think I'll stay.
                              (Miley Cyrus)

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post

Sounds like a very harsh year of yours, but I assume that many agree that 2020 has been a shitty year that they want to end for 2021 to become much better in many regards.
                                We are all hoping 2021 will be a better year but a friend of mine who is interested in astrology and warned me about 2020 tells me it will be a worse year
                                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Better hope that that friend of yours will be wrong because we all need some positive energy soon, I guess.
                                  I should walk away.
                                  Oh, I should walk away.
                                  But I think I'll stay.
                                  (Miley Cyrus)

Comment

• Is this your type, aRatchet?
                                    Originally posted by beredy
                                    When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

Gurl.
                                      what

Comment

• I am suspicious (not really into any of those conspiracy theories) that Covid is just a sign of things to come. The world is full of hazards and governments might be willing to exploit the safety plea every now and then for their benefit.
                                        Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• I can't wait to see which mistreated animal will give us the next pandemic. Any bets?

Comment

I can't wait to see which mistreated animal will give us the next pandemic. Any bets?
                                            We had pigs, cows, chicken and bats/minks thus far. Maybe an animal living in the forest for once like a wolf...
                                            I should walk away.
                                            Oh, I should walk away.
                                            But I think I'll stay.
                                            (Miley Cyrus)

Comment

I can't wait to see which mistreated animal will give us the next pandemic. Any bets?
                                              Buckle up... courtesy of London’s latest self proclaimed psychic:

Nicolas has shared his forecast for 2021 - and he claims protests around the world will continue for the next two to three years after he says he had visions of civil unrest.

He also predicts a mass movement of people, with “thousands” moving countries in one go.

Nicholas explained: "I’m seeing people moving somewhere for a better life, almost like a mass exodus. I’m not talking a few hundred – I mean thousands."

Elsewhere, he says he has seen visions of Rishi Sunak resigning, a fire raging through New York, USA – and potential heartbreak for three A-List celebrities.

Nicholas said: "I keep getting the words ‘Tom Cruise’ and ‘heart’ coming to me. Maybe that’s literal and he’ll be poorly with a heart problem, or maybe it’s metaphorical and he’ll go through a break-up or something.

"I’m also seeing romantic heartache for Natalie Portman and Kim Kardashian. Who knows, maybe she will split with Kanye West?"

Some of Nicolas’ more light-hearted visions include Peter Andre relaunching his music career, a new Harry Potter book, and a digestive biscuit going viral for reasons that are, as of yet, unclear to him.

He also sees big things on the horizon for the Royal family - especially Meghan Markle.

Nicholas explained: 

"I’m getting visions of Meghan Markle appearing on screen somewhere, doing some sort of tell all interview, where she spills secrets about the Royal family.

"

However, some of the psychic's predictions are dark.

Nicholas said: "I have had a couple of quite horrid visions – one of a male world leader being assassinated. I couldn’t see who it was, but sensed it sent shockwaves through the world. Obviously I hope that doesn’t come to fruition.

"I’ve also had a vision of a world summit being plagued by a sex scandal and, a rise in far-right politics, particularly in southern Europe, the Middle East and Africa, and a volcanic eruption leading to major weather changes.

"And I've had the words ‘pig flu’ come to me and seen images of mass panic. I don’t think it will be another virus, but I can imagine the reaction will be alarmist, given what’s happened this year."

He explained that when he has a vision – particularly one that could be indicative of a newsworthy event – it is difficult to silence the logical side of his brain, which is battling to make sense of what he has seen

Despite his predictions, he insists he is “not special” – instead believing that all of us possess the same abilities but that scepticism prevents us from trusting them.

Nicholas said: "All I do is tune in to something we all have. We live in a logical world and so don’t always see these messages, but I think we all have that sixth sense in us.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...lains-23040188

Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Omg
                                                Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post

We had pigs, cows, chicken and bats/minks thus far. Maybe an animal living in the forest for once like a wolf...
                                                  Don't forget about the bird flu as well...I see rats making a comeback
                                                  Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• You're right: It's been birds, not chicken. And yeah, rats could spread something, indeed.
                                                    I should walk away.
                                                    Oh, I should walk away.
                                                    But I think I'll stay.
                                                    (Miley Cyrus)

Comment

Working...
                                                    X