• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The mink were completely innocent. #StopMinkFarming

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
      not chicken.
      Chickenpox is a thing though

Actually, can you imagine if there was a new type of pox virus out there that we couldn't vaccinate against? My god, imagine if we'd all spent 2020 being itchy from head to toe. Chickenpox are bad enough (and I've had the twice), so I'm not sure how I'd have coped.
      Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Originally posted by heppolo View Post

Don't forget about the bird flu as well...I see rats making a comeback
        aRat is u coming back?
        "You don't have to be perfect but you have to be 100% committed." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez | My last.fm

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
          Is this your type, aRatchet?
          I don't find cartoon characters hot.

I find some anime characters quite hot tho.
          BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
          98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Loose View Post

aRat is u coming back?
            No need to come back when I never flopped.

Same for my species. Rats are the first mammals so we been slaying since millions of years and we will continue to do so while we watch yall humans destroy yourselfes with yall silly greed and atomic bombs. Poor thangs.

98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

No need to come back when I never flopped.

Same for my species. Rats are the first mammals so we been slaying since millions of years and we will continue to do so while we watch yall humans destroy yourselfes with yall silly greed and atomic bombs. Poor thangs.

with silly trumps
              Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• So I am watching the Crown and I now truly understand why Harry and Meghan left. It is simply too much. Plus, he does not become King. So why stay?

I also think that the older Harry gets, he becomes more resentful due to the way his mother was reportedly treated. I truly wonder how those conversations went if he asked questions regarding his mother.
                Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan View Post
                  So I am watching the Crown and I now truly understand why Harry and Meghan left. It is simply too much. Plus, he does not become King. So why stay?
                  It was the timing that bothered people, not the fact that he didn't want to be part of the 'company' royal family anymore. It came across like he wanted to have the cake and eat it.

Comment

It was the timing that bothered people, not the fact that he didn't want to be part of the 'company' royal family anymore. It came across like he wanted to have the cake and eat it.
                    What's the point of having cake if you are not going to eat it. People were already bothered by her and him being together. The press and royal family were out for blood when it came to his mother and he did not want a repeat of that. People need to respect that, regardless of timing.
                    Diva!!!

Comment

• I slightly disagree. It's morally flawed if you want to profit from the royal family financially (e.g. the big wedding paid by the public via taxes) but don't want the public attention that goes along with it. He knew from a young age that it'd be his brother to become King not him, so waiting until you're in your 30s and have got everything 'cut and dried' to decide about this is a bit cheap.

Comment

I slightly disagree. It's morally flawed if you want to profit from the royal family financially (e.g. the big wedding paid by the public via taxes) but don't want the public attention that goes along with it. He knew from a young age that it'd be his brother to become King not him, so waiting until you're in your 30s and have got everything 'cut and dried' to decide about this is a bit cheap.
                        Anyone that has a government job is being sponsored by tax payers. That does not give us a right to know every detail that goes on in the government employee's life. Also, the media was out for blood. Harry made a decision to protect the woman he loves. He does not have much responsibility to the royal family like his brother does so why force your wife to deal with the disgusting media? Harry did what a real man would do for his wife.
                        Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

I don't find cartoon characters hot.

I find some anime characters quite hot tho.
                          I meant is that your type in real life?
                          Originally posted by beredy
                          When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Imagine being bothered by what the Royal Family do. I personally couldn't care less.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                              Imagine being bothered by what the Royal Family do. I personally couldn't care less.
                              there are more eccentric rulers all over the world tbh
                              Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                                Imagine being bothered by what the Royal Family do. I personally couldn't care less.

Then the only way is up.

I can’t stand Meghan but I hope they find happiness. None of this would have happened if she had learnt nothing good comes out of googling yourself - clearly she thought marrying a Prince would mean instant adulation when it really doesn’t. You have to put the work in and contribute and earn the respect of the British public. I was so on board when they first got together but now?

They’re cheap sellouts.

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post

Then the only way is up.

I can’t stand Meghan but I hope they find happiness. None of this would have happened if she had learnt nothing good comes out of googling yourself - clearly she thought marrying a Prince would mean instant adulation when it really doesn’t. You have to put the work in and contribute and earn the respect of the British public. I was so on board when they first got together but now?

They’re cheap sellouts.
                                  I really have no clue what is going on with them. The only time I ever googled a royal family member was when Harry's nudes leaked.

Comment

• menime123 : I totally agree with you. There are millions of men out there, including thousands of gingers if that was her type, so she chose Prince Harry on purpose and should have come up with the idea that obligations for her come along with that by herself. Her acting all surprised about that is... naive to say it in the nicest way.

Comment

menime123 : I totally agree with you. There are millions of men out there, including thousands of gingers if that was her type, so she chose Prince Harry on purpose and should have come up with the idea that obligations for her come along with that by herself. Her acting all surprised about that is... naive to say it in the nicest way.
                                      I really do believe they’re in love and that their relationship is genuine. But to watch a video of Harry pimping his wife out, telling people she was available for work... it isn’t regal. I was embarrassed watching it, so I’ve no idea how horrid it must have been for Beyoncé to witness it.

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Oh, the things i would do to Harry....Or Prince Carl (?) of Sweden.
                                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

I meant is that your type in real life?
                                          Only when I am feeling like topping which is like 5% of the time
                                          98 - OUT

Comment

• aRatchet, sis, who do you prefer lookswise: Will Smith or Ludacris? Interestingly, both have 5 top 10s in your hole and 1 #1 (the latter did it in all features tho). Both were also in box office blockbusters that were big in your hole too.

Originally posted by beredy
                                            When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• The main challenge in building up contacts is other people's inability in intensifying them.

Comment

• Yasmeen is truly the greatest runway model ever!
                                                Diva!!!

Comment

aRatchet, sis, who do you prefer lookswise: Will Smith or Ludacris? Interestingly, both have 5 top 10s in your hole and 1 #1 (the latter did it in all features tho). Both were also in box office blockbusters that were big in your hole too.
                                                  Will Smith is obvi the more handsome one but Ludacris does it more for me
                                                  98 - OUT

Comment

• Who would support an online shop tax which limits the ongoing inequality between big shops like Amazon, which don't pay their workers fairly and hardly pay taxes, and physical shops, which are checked by tax offices regularly and have to pay a shop rent?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X