The Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TIfan View Post

If I do apply with Amazon, it would only be temporary. I do plan on keeping my airlines job. I will not have 2 jobs for long as I am working on my own projects.
    We love a booked and busy legend

Comment

• InFamous : I see what you mean. Let me phrase it that way: It's hard to become homeless in Germany unlike you're actually working towards it. That's why I wrote that just being out of work doesn't automatically mean you're bound to become homeless (In some countries, that may be the case sooner or later). However, it's extremely hard to return to a normal life once you're homeless. I'm not an expert on that topic, but I once heard a report in which the person said that the challenge is that, even if you find a way to handle your handle on your own again, you're in a vicious circle that you need a job to get an appartment and an appartment to get a job. There is social housing, of course, but I don't know whether homeless people actually have access to them. They have the right to receive social benefits though, but many homeless people decline them because they don't want to depend on the state.
      You dare to call me crazy, have you looked around this place?
      I should walk away.
      Oh, I should walk away.
      But I think I'll stay.
      (Miley Cyrus)

Comment

• Almost time for my nightly walk, I had the laziest day today. Completely ridiculous actually. Let me walk for one hour to compensate.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
          Almost time for my nightly walk, I had the laziest day today. Completely ridiculous actually. Let me walk for one hour to compensate.
          Wish you lots of fun! 10 more minutes of that lame IT lecture and then I'm through for today.
          I should walk away.
          Oh, I should walk away.
          But I think I'll stay.
          (Miley Cyrus)

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post

Wish you lots of fun! 10 more minutes of that lame IT lecture and then I'm through for today.
            Fun ? I'll be lucky to see a stray cat let alone anyone to have fun with.

Comment

• Well, if it's not fun, then let's change roles and I'll do the walk while you'll watch my college class ;) .
              I should walk away.
              Oh, I should walk away.
              But I think I'll stay.
              (Miley Cyrus)

Comment

Well, if it's not fun, then let's change roles and I'll do the walk while you'll watch my college class ;) .
                Why can't you walk in your own town if you want to lol. I love my nightly walks but im the only person who goes out at this time. Especially now.

Comment

• Due to this lockdown ish, I actually try to do outdoor walks more often, but I try to do them before it gets dark. Not that easy to manage when it's getting dark early at the moment, and I need to organize my college stuff and battle my inner laziness ^^ .
                  I should walk away.
                  Oh, I should walk away.
                  But I think I'll stay.
                  (Miley Cyrus)

Comment

Due to this lockdown ish, I actually try to do outdoor walks more often, but I try to do them before it gets dark. Not that easy to manage when it's getting dark early at the moment, and I need to organize my college stuff and battle my inner laziness ^^ .
                    Are you afraid of the dark or sth ?

Comment

• No, not really.
                      I should walk away.
                      Oh, I should walk away.
                      But I think I'll stay.
                      (Miley Cyrus)

Comment

No need for anyone to be afraid of the dark when Steps are around with pop gems like ‘Scared of The Dark’!

Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post

No need for anyone to be afraid of the dark when Steps are around with pop gems like ‘Scared of The Dark’!

The sexy dark one reminds me of a hot London lad I met on holidays in Spain a couple years ago, plus his equally hot half Indian friend nnnn.

The Steps songs all sound the same to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post

That looks and sounds like an act that should never and will never be a thing outside of Britain.

Kinda like 99,999999999% of german acts that can only be big in Germany.

BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                            98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

That looks and sounds like an act that should never and will never be a thing outside of Britain.

Kinda like 99,999999999% of german acts that can only be big in Germany.

They are relatively unknown outside of the UK although they had some moderate success in 1998. They have been making that same type of music for 20 years lol. They have done ok in Belgium randomly and Netherlands.

Comment

• Global success is overrated anyway. Some people act as if an artist's only goal is to make it big in the US, when it isn't. Some are more than happy to become somehow known in their native country and maybe the bordering countries.
                                I should walk away.
                                Oh, I should walk away.
                                But I think I'll stay.
                                (Miley Cyrus)

Comment

Kiiii my ex was afraid of the dark. Yes, a grown ass top was afraid of going out at night alone to places that don't have street lights. I always found it so cute.
                                  BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                                  98 - OUT

Comment

Kiiii my ex was afraid of the dark. Yes, a grown ass top was afraid of going out at night alone to places that don't have street lights. I always found it so cute.
                                    I was a bit surprised with the lack of street lighting in Berlin. I wasn't scared or anything but here there are street lights everywhere. Some parts of Berlin were literally pitch dark after 5pm. I often go out walking at like 2am, last week a hot cop stopped me and asked me what I was doing out so late. I low key hoped he was gonna search me for drugs or something but I look far too clean cut to be a suspect in such things lol

Comment

Global success is overrated anyway. Some people act as if an artist's only goal is to make it big in the US, when it isn't. Some are more than happy to become somehow known in their native country and maybe the bordering countries.
                                      No one mentioned the US though, although I'm sure Ella Mai or whatever would jump at the chance to bring her schlager sound to USA. I simply gave aRat a one line description of where Steps have had success. ​​​​​​​

Comment

• No lights in Berlin? Now I'm surprised ^^ . I kind of thought that would rather be the case in some regions on the countryside...
                                        I should walk away.
                                        Oh, I should walk away.
                                        But I think I'll stay.
                                        (Miley Cyrus)

Comment

No lights in Berlin? Now I'm surprised ^^ . I kind of thought that would rather be the case in some regions on the countryside...
                                          I said "some parts" I did not say there are "no lights in Berlin"
                                          Of course the main city centre etc has lights

Comment

I said "certain streets" I did not say there are "no lights in Berlin"
                                            Don't know where you've been in Berlin, maybe closer to the urban fringe... Or in some bad ass district where the people demolished the street lights #justjoking .
                                            I should walk away.
                                            Oh, I should walk away.
                                            But I think I'll stay.
                                            (Miley Cyrus)

Comment

I have no problem with that.

They toured the US with Britney back in the day.
                                              Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

Don't know where you've been in Berlin, maybe closer to the urban fringe... Or in some bad ass district where the people demolished the street lights #justjoking .
                                                The fact that I have seen more and experienced more of Germany than someone who lives there OOPS

Comment

• You're talking about one city. You do know that there tens of thousands of cities, towns and villages in Germany, don't you?
                                                  I should walk away.
                                                  Oh, I should walk away.
                                                  But I think I'll stay.
                                                  (Miley Cyrus)

Comment

You're talking about one city. You do know that there tens of thousands of cities, towns and villages in Germany, don't you?
                                                    No, I thought Berlin was the only place in Germany. I have actually been to various cities in Germany, Cologne, Zwickau, Munich, Dusseldorf, Hamburg ( where I ran the marathon) and Stuttgart.
                                                    Last edited by InFamous; Mon November 30, 2020, 20:27.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X