The Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
    You're talking about one city. You do know that there tens of thousands of cities, towns and villages in Germany, don't you?
    It's like those Americans who come to Europe for a two week holiday and think they have seen and know it all by then.
    My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Actually Americans who spend two weeks trucking it around Europe probably see and experience more of Europe than many Europeans, who never bother to leave their own cities.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
        Actually Americans who spend two weeks trucking it around Europe probably see and experience more of Europe than many Europeans, who never bother to leave their own cities.
        Europeans are known for travelling a lot though. I've lived abroad and went to International Schools. I've met many Americans who never had heard much about anything outside of the USA until they left.

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post

Europeans are known for travelling a lot though. I've lived abroad and went to International Schools. I've met many Americans who never had heard much about anything outside of the USA until they left.
          Some Europeans sure, I'm European and I have travelled a lot. Some never leave their home cities. I have friends who live in France that have never been to Paris, which seems completely bizarre to me.

Comment

Some Europeans sure, I'm European and I have travelled a lot. Some never leave their home cities. I have friends who live in France that have never been to Paris, which seems completely bizarre to me.
            There are people in every country that have never left their home town obviously.

Comment

There are people in every country that have never left their home town obviously.
              Exactly

Comment

• This conversation really makes me want to travel

Comment

• Omg just watched a snippet of the film 127 Hours - absolutely hideous.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne View Post
                    Omg just watched a snippet of the film 127 Hours - absolutely hideous.
                    Saw it years ago, but only remembered after I googled it. Usually not a great sign when a film leaves 0 lasting impressions.

Comment

Witnessing the moment when someone else sees snow or the ocean for the first time >>>

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
                        This conversation really makes me want to travel
                        As soon as the world returns to normality I am taking 3 months minimum !

Comment

As soon as the world returns to normality I am taking 3 months minimum !
                          I guess everyone will do the things they miss the most at the moment as soon as we're allowed to do so again. Meetings friends/family, travelling, going to gay clubs, attending concerts/theater plays/musicals. I'll try to go to the gym as often as I can because I'm sick of the 'You're nice but you're not my type.' and want to prove that I have the capability of being that kind of guy... AND nice.
                          You dare to call me crazy, have you looked around this place?
                          I should walk away.
                          Oh, I should walk away.
                          But I think I'll stay.
                          (Miley Cyrus)

Comment

• InFamous : Have you already done your night walk? I'm still sitting at the laptop listening to that boring IT lecture. Tomorrow, it's tax lecture .
                            I should walk away.
                            Oh, I should walk away.
                            But I think I'll stay.
                            (Miley Cyrus)

Comment

InFamous : Have you already done your night walk? I'm still sitting at the laptop listening to that boring IT lecture. Tomorrow, it's tax lecture .
                              I actually did an afternoon walk today but I am probably going to go for a super late night walk soon, hoping I meet that hot cop again

Comment

• Please report in case you'll have the luck to meet him ;) ! 5 more minutes and then I'm through with college stuff for today .
                                I should walk away.
                                Oh, I should walk away.
                                But I think I'll stay.
                                (Miley Cyrus)

Comment

Please report in case you'll have the luck to meet him ;) ! 5 more minutes and then I'm through with college stuff for today .
                                  Why do you do college stuff so late ? Its 3 am in Germany right ?

Comment

• Dear UKMixers

The annual Personal Chart of the Year countdown has started and you can send in your votes NOW!

If you want to support your favorite personal charts, please visit the following topic: UKMIX :: Personal Chart of the Year 2020

The more votes, the better. And since the Personal Charts section keeps being rather quiet compared to a few years ago, it would be even nicer to see even more voting lists coming in this year. So please, if you have some time left, I would really appreciate to see some of you voting

Thanks <3

Have a nice day & take care

Comment

Why do you do college stuff so late ? Its 3 am in Germany right ?
                                      Because it's sooooo much stuff. I didn't start late, it just took so much time. Of course I had an afternoon nap and ate inbetween, but I actually started at 10.15 am - and even then, I couldn't finish what I planned to do. Theoretically, I could prepare 3 courses for tomorrow, but I won't be able to do that pensum, so I'll look what I'm able to do today and the rest will have to follow tomorrow.
                                      I should walk away.
                                      Oh, I should walk away.
                                      But I think I'll stay.
                                      (Miley Cyrus)

Comment

Because it's sooooo much stuff. I didn't start late, it just took so much time. Of course I had an afternoon nap and ate inbetween, but I actually started at 10.15 am - and even then, I couldn't finish what I planned to do. Theoretically, I could prepare 3 courses for tomorrow, but I won't be able to do that pensum, so I'll look what I'm able to do today and the rest will have to follow tomorrow.
                                        I think you clearly spend too much time focusing on UK mix when you are supposed to be focusing on your studies.

Comment

I think you clearly spend too much time focusing on UK mix when you are supposed to be focusing on your studies.
                                          Well, if you're able to watch 3 online classes in a row without taking a break, I'm proud and would offer you to change positions ^^ .
                                          I should walk away.
                                          Oh, I should walk away.
                                          But I think I'll stay.
                                          (Miley Cyrus)

Comment

Well, if you're able to watch 3 online classes in a row without taking a break, I'm proud and would offer you to change positions ^^ .
                                            3 classed from 10.15 to 3 am ? And you didn't get them finished hahah. Come on. A little more focus.

Comment

• I try . Some courses are actually quite easy to prepare and some take me ages... When college was offline, every class would go for exactly 3 hours. Now some take me 2 hours and others 10 hours :/ .
                                              I should walk away.
                                              Oh, I should walk away.
                                              But I think I'll stay.
                                              (Miley Cyrus)

Comment

I try . Some courses are actually quite easy to prepare and some take me ages... When college was offline, every class would go for exactly 3 hours. Now some take me 2 hours and others 10 hours :/ .
                                                Ah ok, i didn't realize they were three hour classes. That is quite a lot.

Comment

• Looking at the screen for at least 3 hours is definitely tough ;) !
                                                  I should walk away.
                                                  Oh, I should walk away.
                                                  But I think I'll stay.
                                                  (Miley Cyrus)

Comment

Looking at the screen for at least 3 hours is definitely tough ;) !
                                                    Are these three hour lectures then?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X