The Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
    I think I'll refer to her as Fenty until she decides to record again. Fenty for life.

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
      Aaronsmithjune1 InFamous thots about Daddy Armie Hammer's chats about him loving extreme r*pe play during sex leaking?

Ion know who that is

Comment

• Originally posted by DnBLover View Post

Some friends call me by my last name and it's totally fine. Some friends call me nicknames of their preference. What's the problem again?
        I know people here as well who call people by their last name. I never liked that, so I usually introduce myself by just saying my first name.

At sports games they use the last names all the time.
        My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• NOMINEE for the 3rd Annual UKMIX Hot100 AWARDS as

Voting will start once all categories are announced! Stay tuned!
          VOTE UKMIX PARADE CHOICE AWARDS

Comment

• Surprised that Azealia Banks cooking her cat wasn't discussed here.
            Thots, carnivores?

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post

Ion know who that is

Last edited by aRat; Fri January 15, 2021, 18:16.
              BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
              98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

HHmm well I don't mind a bit of kink or rough ( within reason) but r**e play are a no no for me.

Nothing surprises me though, people be into all sorts of shit behind closed doors.
                You are missing out babygorl.

The amount of times me and my BFs or f**kbuddies have enacted the "intruder breaks in and takes what he wants" narrative and it NEVER gets a bit boring.

98 - OUT

Comment

You are missing out babygorl.

The amount of times me and my BFs or f**kbuddies have enacted the "intruder breaks in and takes what he wants" narrative and it NEVER gets a bit boring.

A guy I met last week grabbed my throat a few times and I let that slide. Then at one point he slapped me really hard and I almost punched him. I'm dom top so he Really went too far with me lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab View Post
                    Surprised that Azealia Banks cooking her cat wasn't discussed here.
                    Thots, carnivores?
                    Please tell me the animal had passed away peacefully due to natural causes before she did this?

Comment

Please tell me the animal had passed away peacefully due to natural causes before she did this?
                      iirc the cat was dead for a long time already, she just cooked it so she can use the skull as a talisman or so.

I think it's another story getting more blown up by media than it should be. Ok, but on the other side, who would make videos of that and post them online?...

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post

iirc the cat was dead for a long time already, she just cooked it so she can use the skull as a talisman or so.

I think it's another story getting more blown up by media than it should be. Ok, but on the other side, who would make videos of that and post them online?...
                        Dead for a long time? Like how long and what did she do with it in the meantime?

Comment

Thots, carnivores?
                          The smell must have been a million times worse than the smell of rotten chicken I had in my apartment recently

The fact that I am munching on a (delicious) baked chicken breast with potatos dish right now

98 - OUT

Comment

Dead for a long time? Like how long and what did she do with it in the meantime?
                            The cat was buried. Quickly googled how long the cat was dead, didn't find it anymore. I think I've read three years when I read the news two days ago or so.

(OT, is that even possible? Is there something else left than just the skull? xD)

Comment

Sis the corpse was buried for at least some months/years and then Azealia decided to dig it out and cook it.

I can't blame her. The good sis has to eat something and as we all know her "career" isn't putting anything on her table

98 - OUT

Comment

Sis the corpse was buried for at least some months/years and then Azealia decided to dig it out and cook it.

I can't blame her. The good sis has to eat something and as we all know her "career" isn't putting anything on her table

what a literal psycho. How can anyone even attempt to defend that or claim it to be normal..

Comment

• Eewww why would anyone do that? She is sick in her head.

Comment

• Originally posted by Colbie View Post
                                    Eewww why would anyone do that? She is sick in her head.
                                    Exactly, like a normal person cries for seven days, gives their cat a nice burial with her favourite toys and her blanket, picks out a nice ornament to put on top of her grave, finds a cute photo, enlarges it, picks out a beautiful frame and displays it in a prominent position in your home so you can remember the animal fondly.

Diggin up your dead cat and cooking it three months later ? No.

Comment

Thots, carnivores?
                                      RayRay gon flip.
                                      Originally posted by beredy
                                      When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Wait, she actually cooked her cat?

I just thought it was some strange euphemistic reference to her doing something with her pussy...

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                          RayRay gon flip.
                                          I read the words "cook" and "cat" and decided not to read those posts.
                                          My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne View Post
                                            Wait, she actually cooked her cat?

I just thought it was some strange euphemistic reference to her doing something with her pussy...

Comment

• giirls, I'm drunk
                                              help aRat?

Comment

giirls, I'm drunk
                                                help aRat?

Originally posted by beredy
                                                When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

giirls, I'm drunk
                                                  help aRat?
                                                  And me here filing my tax return yawn. Go babygorl

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne View Post
                                                    Wait, she actually cooked her cat?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X