The Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TIfan View Post
    Why do many straight Black men call other men that treat Black women well simps?

I'm truly getting tired of them. Idgaf
    I have a feeling you won't find an answer of this question in this forum lol
    jio CHARTS NOW: 23/3/2021: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...8#post10591548

Comment

• People tend to not put much effort into communication via technology when they aren't really that interested . If you constantly get one word answers or an emoji the person/people just aren't that bothered with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by jio View Post

I have a feeling you won't find an answer of this question in this forum lol
        I did boo. Girl
        Diva!!!

Comment

• #promoalert

The voting period for the annual UKMIX Favourite Members countdown will end on the 15th March 2021!

If you haven't voted yet, please click here and visit the topic with its voting rules.

The more votes, the more fun

Comment

• Barack Obama's half-sister is candidate on the German version of Dancing With the Stars. She's Kenyan but studied German in college and therefore the connection to Germany.

Comment

I did boo. Girl
              Simp is such a garbage word and I hope it dies a quick death.

Comment

• Does anyone know Alec Baldwin? He's got a total of 7 children . The unusual thing about it: He has got one child with his first wife, then waited almost 18 years and now has got another 6 children in quite a short period with his second wife. Seems like the right partner makes you want to do crazy stuff .

Comment

• It's not my place to judge but I always find it weird if you're still having children at 60+ you mgiht have died of natural causes before their 18th birthday. Why? are 5 children in total not enough
                  aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Today’s Zoom meeting:

Boss: What do you think about going back into the office to work?
                    Me: I don’t think about it at all.
                    This superstar in the making
                    Tonight she's yours for the taking

Sarah Harding - Too Bad

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                      It's not my place to judge but I always find it weird if you're still having children at 60+ you mgiht have died of natural causes before their 18th birthday. Why? are 5 children in total not enough
                      I assume that those old dads live 'for the moment' and probably think like 'Who cares what happens in 20 years?'. The thing is: The child may actually care. I can't imagine having a child at 50+. Early 40s is the most for me.

Comment

I did boo. Girl
                        Who answered

Comment

• I can't at America still supporting that Morgan guy despite him being exposed as racist. You guys still have a long way to go.
                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                            I can't at America still supporting that Morgan guy despite him being exposed as racist. You guys still have a long way to go.
                            The Karens who are buying his records could give two sh*ts about that tho, as always.
                            Originally posted by beredy
                            When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
                              Who answered
                              wondered the same!

Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                              The Karens who are buying his records could give two sh*ts about that tho, as always.
                              yeah radio is dropping him, but streaming is still steady. Not shocking, just sad.

Comment

• Doesn't stop people listening to Camila either.

Comment

• In German, there's a saying that goes like 'Bad press is better than no press.'. Wallen is massively popular in the US not just with his record-breaking album, he's also got a top 10 single, which is a rare achievement for a country song.

Comment

• Tell that to the (Dixie) Chicks.
                                    Originally posted by beredy
                                    When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                      Right. There is also the bigots who didn't know him before but will stan him now that he outed himself as a racist.
                                      BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                                      98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                        I can't at America still supporting that Morgan guy despite him being exposed as racist. You guys still have a long way to go.
                                        Correction: A lot of people support him because he's racist. People started mass downloading his songs right after that video of him appeared (he was already well-known, but still got a huge boost). And before that, the number one on iTunes was a rap song complaining about BLM and "woke" people – I think it was pretty much the same people downloading that one.

Comment

• I just ordered 3 volumes of the Sailor Moon comic series in a special hardcover edition... just for nostalgic reasons. I haven’t even planned to re-read them to be honest.
                                          My last.fm

Comment

• Reminds me of when I was a 4-5 yo kid I used to be obsessed with Sailor Moon and spent hours drawing and cutting out their lockets:

The Gheyness was there from day one
                                            BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                                            98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

Right. There is also the bigots who didn't know him before but will stan him now that he outed himself as a racist.
                                              Dreadful behaviour.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealest View Post

Who answered
                                                Wait, I'm lost.
                                                Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                                  I don't know him well enough, but going by what I've seen and read via a quick google research, his target audience rather seems to consist of young males.
                                                  With Karens, you mean middle aged women, don't you? Don't think that that's their type of music. Besides, there's no artist currently targeting middle aged women in the US at the moment, is there? I'm thinking of artists like Nickelback, P!nk, Rascal Flatts, Kelly Clarkson, Susan Boyle, Michael Bublé or Adele.

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
                                                    Reminds me of when I was a 4-5 yo kid I used to be obsessed with Sailor Moon and spent hours drawing and cutting out their lockets:

The Gheyness was there from day one
                                                    Hahahaha I feel you.

I loved the red one who frequently had her outbursts.

Some things you do just out of nostalgia- like buying the Sailor Moon mangas in the most expensive edition possible.
                                                    My last.fm

Comment

Working...
                                                    X