X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A hit that sticks like grits

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
      I mean... it's a tin of tea. it's hard to justify.
      Maybe you can order in bulk ? For the same delivery charge.
      If it's worth it

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
        I mean... it's a tin of tea. it's hard to justify.
        Order in bulk if you like it enough! Maybe then save the 15 by not drinking hot drinks from Starbucks etc.

That was the rationale I used when spending 300 on my last coffee machine - promised myself I wouldn’t buy any more hot drinks out and I think my consumption actually went up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
          Second time I see you money shaming. For some people 15 pounds is a lot of money.

Comment

• Mariahs gifs are a freaking riot

Comment

• Don't drop the alc biatchhgg
              COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

• All of [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION]chet’s trolling has led to the biggest troll of all.
                Originally posted by beredy
                When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                  All of [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION]chet’s trolling has led to the biggest troll of all.
                  It sounded cute this season
                  COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

• German Singles Chart / best-placed holiday song in the Christmas week:
                    2010 - Unheilig - Winter (No. 4)
                    2011 - Wham - Last Christmas (No. 35)
                    2012 - Wham - Last Christmas (No. 34)
                    2013 - Wham - Last Christmas (No. 37)
                    2014 - Band Aid 30 - Do They Know It's Chrismas (No. 16)
                    2015 - Mariah Carey - All I Want... (No. 13)
                    2016 - Pentatonix - Hallelujah! (No. 4)
                    2017 - Mariah Carey - All I Want... (No. 3)
                    2018 - Mariah Carey - All I Want... (No. 2)
                    2019 - Mariah Carey - All I Want... (No. 1)
                    Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                    and everything you stand for?
                    Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                    just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

• [MENTION=21675]BeeBoy[/MENTION]

So far

London Stadium 2
                      Stadium of light 2
                      Stade de France

She's coming for blood

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
                        [MENTION=21675]BeeBoy[/MENTION]

So far

London Stadium 2
                        Stadium of light 2
                        Stade de France

She's coming for blood
                        Where do you see those dates? Summer 2020? I would be more excited if those AUS/ASIA/SA pop up
                        aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                          Where do you see those dates? Summer 2020? I would be more excited if those AUS/ASIA/SA pop up
                          Oh Beeboy, sometimes you don't see, you just know.
                          June 2020.
                          5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                            Apparently not even north America is booked. It's just Europe so far. A Global legend

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                              Maybe you can order in bulk ? For the same delivery charge.
                              If it's worth it
                              Originally posted by Wayne View Post
                              Order in bulk if you like it enough! Maybe then save the 15 by not drinking hot drinks from Starbucks etc.

That was the rationale I used when spending 300 on my last coffee machine - promised myself I wouldn’t buy any more hot drinks out and I think my consumption actually went up.
                              I don't know why I didn't think of this. Maybe can try some of their other teas.

Bey better come here this time. She completely skipped over my time zone with the Formation tour.

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                                Oh Beeboy, sometimes you don't see, you just know.
                                June 2020.
                                Like her performance at Afrochella
                                aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• I just can't at the lambs lol can't get over them.
                                  They criticize the charts and call them cheats, but they've been doing the same - different accounts, using VPNs, changing countries on Spotify - if that's not cheating I don't know what is.

But have to laugh at them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Parkelife View Post
                                    I just can't at the lambs lol can't get over them.
                                    They criticize the charts and call them cheats, but they've been doing the same - different accounts, using VPNs, changing countries on Spotify - if that's not cheating I don't know what is.

#1. Ellie Goulding - River
                                    Total: 78,193
                                    Audio Streaming Units: 77,795 [7,629,118 audio streaming: premium (divide by 100) | 902,255 audio streaming: ad-funded (divide by 600)]
                                    Video Streaming Units: 245 [133,106 video streams]
                                    Downloads: 153

#2. Mariah Carey - All I Want for Christmas Is You (ACR Data)
                                    Total: 74,076
                                    Audio Streaming Units: 69,978 [13,706,535 audio streaming: premium (divide by 200) | 1,734,635 audio streaming: ad-funded (divide by 1200)]
                                    Video Streaming Units: 645 [714,076 video streams] ***WRONG***
                                    Downloads: 3,153
                                    Physicals: 300 †

#3. Wham! - Last Christmas (ACR Data)
                                    Total: 73,172
                                    Audio Streaming Units: 68,413 [13,442,568 audio streaming: premium (divide by 200) | 1,440,190 audio streaming: ad-funded (divide by 1200)]
                                    Video Streaming Units: 2,067 [2,249,051 video streams] ‡
                                    Downloads: 2,426
                                    Physicals: 266

*** she is ranked 19th (a fall or minus of 14 position to the previous week, despite having the most watched video/s on the 23rd, 24th, 25th)...

That's the entire issue.

//
                                    Mod edit [MENTION=4090]stevyy[/MENTION]
                                    Please do not post sales figures without quoting the source!
                                    (Note: This usually warrants an infraction!)
                                    My Chart

Comment

• Lol
                                      But you missing the point that I made, lambs have been doing exactly the same thing.

Can't call out one without the other.

Otherwise, well it's, you know.

Comment

Lol
                                        But you missing the point that I made, lambs have been doing exactly the same thing.

Can't call out one without the other.

Otherwise, well it's, you know.
                                        show me the receipts.
                                        My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                          show me the receipts.
                                          There's loads on that thread lol.

Hilarious!

Comment

There's loads on that thread lol.

Hilarious!
                                            dream on. dream bigger.
                                            My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                              dream on. dream bigger.
                                              There's loads of pages about it, making fake accounts, using VPNs and so on.
                                              That's also rigging the charts you know.

Comment

This has literally no impact on the charts - otherwise every major fanbase would do it everytime and everybody and their mamas would snatch the #1 easily.

On the other hand, you have a private company manipulating the streams and the official chart making "mistakes". Quite a different story.
                                                5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Comment

• The envy is basically dripping off the screen.
                                                    "Lift up your head
                                                    Lift up your heart..."

https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...orest-of-glass

Comment

• I wish they'd stop selling fireworks here. It's the same drama every year, cats getting firecrackers shoved up their butts, vandalism, extreme explosions that nearly give you a heartattack...multiple people asking kids to stop lighting fireworks (it usually starts end of november already) got beat up this year and it's not even freaking NYE yet.
                                                      In what other countries does this happen?
                                                      "Lift up your head
                                                      Lift up your heart..."

Comment

• I wish they'd stop selling fireworks here. It's the same drama every year, cats getting firecrackers shoved up their butts, vandalism, extreme explosions that nearly give you a heartattack...multiple people asking kids to stop lighting fireworks (it usually starts end of november already) got beat up this year and it's not even freaking NYE yet.
                                                        "Lift up your head
                                                        Lift up your heart..."

Comment

• We lost more black icons in this decade than any other before.
                                                          Originally posted by beredy
                                                          When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

I wish they'd stop selling fireworks here. It's the same drama every year, cats getting firecrackers shoved up their butts, vandalism, extreme explosions that nearly give you a heartattack...multiple people asking kids to stop lighting fireworks (it usually starts end of november already) got beat up this year and it's not even freaking NYE yet.
                                                            Germany as well
                                                            aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

I wish they'd stop selling fireworks here. It's the same drama every year, cats getting firecrackers shoved up their butts, vandalism, extreme explosions that nearly give you a heartattack...multiple people asking kids to stop lighting fireworks (it usually starts end of november already) got beat up this year and it's not even freaking NYE yet.
                                                              I hate fireworks too. And just read about the firecrackers put in a cats butt in the paper yesterday, its disgusting. Poor animals. How do you even get the idea to do that? Sick. Some people don't know how to use fireworks at all. I have been hearing fireworks here for a few weeks already, eventhough officialy its only allowed on NYE
                                                              You drew stars around my scars

Comment

Working...
                                                              X