Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
    If the Album isn't receiving 500K streams a day, it's pretty much pointless
    For some albums it's all you get though, pointless or not.
    I have received many gifts from God,
    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• to the moaners...

the only - I repeat - ONLY enduring person who would do (reliable) daily streaming updates is me anyway. So just ignore the Mariah thread. Most ppl who are currently doing them (following my trend which I have started btw) will lose interest in continuing them.

Also I never or more accurately rarely visit any artists' threads on UKMIX which do no interest me. That's called self-monitoring and is a feature that separates humans from animals.
      My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
        to the moaners...

the only - I repeat - ONLY enduring person who would do (reliable) daily streaming updates is me anyway. So just ignore the Mariah thread. Most ppl who are currently doing them (following my trend which I have started btw) will lose interest in continuing them.

Also I never or more accurately rarely visit any artists' threads on UKMIX which do no interest me. That's called self-monitoring and is a feature that separates humans from animals.
        COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
          glad we agree on this.
          My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
            The Pop Talk thread is working out well then...
            Only two people post there.
            My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• I love Céline so much. Her new album is sublime.
                My Chart

Comment

• On a different note. Chris Martin has the most soothing voice ever. Coldplay's new song "Daddy" is so gentle and the music video is oscar-worthy again.
                  My Chart

Comment

• So what's everyone doing tomorrow night?

Comment

• spotify:playlist:02vBciXB4hwlYFRgMajCxY

My NYE playlist. Ready to leave this decade behind.

Comment

• I love your devotion to Glennis. I remember her cover of When You Believe. so good.
                        My Chart

Comment

On a different note. Chris Martin has the most soothing voice ever. Coldplay's new song "Daddy" is so gentle and the music video is oscar-worthy again.
                          Wonder if he's gentle in bed.
                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                            Wonder if he's gentle in bed.
                            He could do anything to me.
                            My Chart

Comment

He could do anything to me.
                              Oh [MENTION=4090]stevyy[/MENTION]..

Comment

A blessing*
                                For the major labels, the artists get pennies in comparison. A daylight robbery with an abhorrently narrow spectre of music being showed down everyone's throats by those cartels.
                                Bernie Sanders must punish this top 1% of music and sue them and make them go bankrupt as the first step of his Presidency.
                                Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Happy new year to all the people with taste and to the dusty diva stans

Comment

Happy new year to all the people with taste and to the dusty diva stans
                                    So where does that leave you?
                                    Originally posted by beredy
                                    When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                      So where does that leave you?
                                      Read my sig

Comment

Read my sig
                                        Your hole is a dusty diva stan atm tho.
                                        Originally posted by beredy
                                        When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Happy new year to all and see you in 2020!

Comment

• Happy new year. 2019 was a terrible year, hope 2020 will be better.

I wish Serby was with us to celebrate new year.
                                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Wow this is amazing. They're ahead of the curve

See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
                                              See Mariah Carey's Memoir thread

Comment

• Who's looking forward to the Grammy's?

Comment

• So I ended the year with the fun NYE by Glennis Grace and started the year with "it's the end of a decade..." ABBA's Happy New Year!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                                      Wow this is amazing. They're ahead of the curve

Are those drones also being used for surveillance purposes? If so, it's scary more than anything.

Comment

• Link in the tweet doesn't seem to work for me, but I checked it out. Agree it's both incredible and terrifying at the same time

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
                                                          Link in the tweet doesn't seem to work for me, but I checked it out. Agree it's both incredible and terrifying at the same time
                                                          Chinese Social Credit system is actually more terrifying that all those New World Order conspiracies.

Comment

• The drones go hand in hand with that too. I knew what the system was , but just had another look at it, and I didn't realize it was so petty as to dock people for things like a missed doctor appointment or jaywalking would be used against you. It's the stuff of dystopian sci fi movies.

I also read earlier in the year that China has successfully shopped its internet restriction software to other authoritarian regimes. Why aren't our leaders speaking out more about these restrictions on liberties?

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
                                                              The drones go hand in hand with that too. I knew what the system was , but just had another look at it, and I didn't realize it was so petty as to dock people for things like a missed doctor appointment or jaywalking would be used against you. It's the stuff of dystopian sci fi movies.

I also read earlier in the year that China has successfully shopped its internet restriction software to other authoritarian regimes. Why aren't our leaders speaking out more about these restrictions on liberties?
                                                              bc China owns all countries. They own half of Europe's biggest companies, one third of the United States' and most of Africas.

If Xi would want to, he could sh!t into Merkel's mouth on live TV and she would have to eat it too bc otherwise he could with a blink of an eye ... or a thumbs down, make at least 200 million Europeans unemployed.
                                                              My Chart

Comment

Working...
                                                              X