Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan View Post
      Love you spiritboy
      Love you too honey
      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
        Even after 9 months of him gone, i still feel like i hear my dad's voice calling for me or my mom. It's such a strange feeling knowing he's gone for good yet you still expect him to come out of his room.
        Sometimes I still have the urge to call him to catch up on things but then I remember that it is impossible.

Stay strong bby <3. At least we had such great dads in our lifes who have enriched us and shaped our characters which is not something everyone can say about their fathers
        DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
        98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

Sometimes I still have the urge to call him to catch up on things but then I remember that it is impossible.

Stay strong bby <3. At least we had such great dads in our lifes who have enriched us and shaped our characters which is not something everyone can say about their fathers
          I know. You stay stong too. Sending love and strength to you and your family.
          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Life can really mess with your confidence and I am tired of not feeling confident. Nothing to do with looks. Just, accomplishing things.

Whenever I am confident that something will work, I fail miserably. Whenever I am anxious, scared, and hopeless, things turn out better. That has truly ruined my confidence when it comes to accomplishing my goals. Maybe, my energy is wrong. Currently, I cannot see the light in the tunnel although I want to believe that I am headed in that direction.

I know many people experiencing this...
            Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan View Post
              Life can really mess with your confidence and I am tired of not feeling confident. Nothing to do with looks. Just, accomplishing things.

Whenever I am confident that something will work, I fail miserably. Whenever I am anxious, scared, and hopeless, things turn out better. That has truly ruined my confidence when it comes to accomplishing my goals. Maybe, my energy is wrong. Currently, I cannot see the light in the tunnel although I want to believe that I am headed in that direction.

I know many people experiencing this...
              I know this feeling. I wish you the best luck in the world, so that you can accomplish everything that you want to achieve.

I know this much, whenever I have to do anything... I am nervous as fark. The more nervous I am before I have to do something - let's say giving a speech, the better I am at it... I don't know why. I need to experience this life-changing fear beforehand in order to work thru it.
              My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                Bill Cosby kinda hurt tho. He literally changed black culture forever (his influence/accomplishments has probably impacted every single living black celebrity/entertainer today) but he’s a sick man and never deserves to see the light of day again.
                I jinxed it y’all.
                Greatest Of All Time

Comment

• Cosby was part of that wave of Black entertainers in the 80's that shifted the world. Michael Jackson, Michael Jordan, Prince, Mike Tyson, Whitney Houston, Bill Cosby, Tina Turner, Magic Johnson, Janet Jackson, Whoopi Goldberg, and Eddie Murphy.

Look at us now. We are doing quite well, but, those LEGENDS really changed the world.
                  Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

I know this feeling. I wish you the best luck in the world, so that you can accomplish everything that you want to achieve.

I know this much, whenever I have to do anything... I am nervous as fark. The more nervous I am before I have to do something - let's say giving a speech, the better I am at it... I don't know why. I need to experience this life-changing fear beforehand in order to work thru it.
                    Thank you boo.

I was in a sour mood yesterday. This weekend, I'll spend some time focusing on energy and making changes to my daily routines. If I'm not getting anywhere with what I am going after, I can only blame myself now.
                    Diva!!!

Comment

• Box braids are like the prettiest hair style of all time. It just does something to me seeing a black woman with them. Not in a sexual way either. I can't explain it

Comment

• 45km with the bike today. yass. All I've eaten today is a cucumber. Let them kilos drop, baby.
                        My Chart

Comment

45km with the bike today. yass. All I've eaten today is a cucumber. Let them kilos drop, baby.
                          This sounds highly unhealthy. You can lose weight by eating much more than just cucumber. In fact, eating too little and doing a lot of sport can make you collapse. Be wary!
                          Pro: freedom of speech
                          Contra: cancel culture

Comment

45km with the bike today. yass. All I've eaten today is a cucumber. Let them kilos drop, baby.
                            Is that code for something else or actually a cucumber ?
                            Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                            Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post

This sounds highly unhealthy. You can lose weight by eating much more than just cucumber. In fact, eating too little and doing a lot of sport can make you collapse. Be wary!
                              That's true. I exaggerated a little. I ate a salad which consisted of 1 cucumber, 5 tomatoes and one cabbage turnip (Kohlrabi). Then you take a lot of salt and pepper... et voila, ready is my famous "tomato" salad.

When you want to lose weight, then you have to cancel all kinds of breads from your meals. I hate bread anyway. My favourite food is salad.

So, I rarely gain any weight once I've lost a few kilos... bc I usually and always eat salads multiple times a week and lost of vegetables.

I think that salads are the best food ever. Of course... once every few months... I have a hamburger or make some hot dogs or cook real food with potatoes and meat etc... but nothing makes my heart jump more than a good self-made salad. I always joke... that I'm married to lettuce.
                              My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
                                Box braids are like the prettiest hair style of all time. It just does something to me seeing a black woman with them. Not in a sexual way either. I can't explain it
                                My hair is long enough for braids now.

But I woud never get them because white people and braids is the corniest combination ever, especially males.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Is that code for something else or actually a cucumber ?
                                  Please explain, I don't understand what you mean.
                                  My Chart

Comment

That's true. I exaggerated a little. I ate a salad which consisted of 1 cucumber, 5 tomatoes and one cabbage turnip (Kohlrabi). Then you take a lot of salt and pepper... et voila, ready is my famous "tomato" salad.

When you want to lose weight, then you have to cancel all kinds of breads from your meals. I hate bread anyway. My favourite food is salad.

So, I rarely gain any weight once I've lost a few kilos... bc I usually and always eat salads multiple times a week and lost of vegetables.

I think that salads are the best food ever. Of course... once every few months... I have a hamburger or make some hot dogs or cook real food with potatoes and meat etc... but nothing makes my heart jump more than a good self-made salad. I always joke... that I'm married to lettuce.
                                    This is true.

Comment

Please explain, I don't understand what you mean.

Comment

My hair is long enough for braids now.

But I woud never get them because white people and braids is the corniest combination ever, especially males.
                                        Between 19-21 I used to have long hair... like ... Mariah Carey long hair. It was such a great time back then... But then I realized that I'm too beautiful for long hair and cut it off... I then sported some greasy Italian look for a while... until I reached my beauty peak between 30-present.
                                        My Chart

Comment

This shape looks familiar... but I can't name it yet. Gimme a hint.
                                          My Chart

Comment

This shape looks familiar... but I can't name it yet. Gimme a hint.
                                            Ask aRat

Comment

Ask aRat
                                              nah, he's always a d!ck to me.
                                              My Chart

Comment

• stevyy : It's hard to tell when you're serious and when you're joking. Guess I told you more than once that I can only wonder about how you are in real life... I like salad as well, and believe that there are countless options that lead to a lot of diversity on the plate . I currently eat 5 meals per day and pretty much keep my weight stable. I believe 3 meals per day with focus on proteins and vegetables make you lose weight as well. I've heard a few times from women (hardly men actually) that they eat close to nothing on some days due to not having had time or hunger. They still don't lose weight so are either straight up lying or have a bad metabolism.

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                                                  stevyy : It's hard to tell when you're serious and when you're joking. Guess I told you more than once that I can only wonder about how you are in real life... I like salad as well, and believe that there are countless options that lead to a lot of diversity on the plate . I currently eat 5 meals per day and pretty much keep my weight stable. I believe 3 meals per day with focus on proteins and vegetables make you lose weight as well. I've heard a few times from women (hardly men actually) that they eat close to nothing on some days due to not having had time or hunger. They still don't lose weight so are either straight up lying or have a bad metabolism.
                                                  Babe... 5 meals every day? When I'm at school, I eat nothing. I usually begin eating or have my 1st meal of the day when I get home from school at around 1 pm. I usually eat a bowl of cereal. Then I eat nothing until 7-8 pm and have my dinner. I have to say that I cannot eat much anymore due to my gal bladder surgery in 2018. I had lost 20 kg during that ordeal. Only during that time, I couldn't eat anything... like seriously nothing... I ate 1 stale loaf of toast for about 3 months until I had my surgery... and nowadays... I am very cautious of what I put into my body. I just love being active... and I love eating tho too. But as I was saying, the greatest meal for me is a salad... sometimes I even put some chicken in it...
                                                  My Chart

Comment

• OK with your surgery background, it's logical that you have to follow different diet patterns. But yeah, 5 meals per day is a whole lot of work. It's basically breakfast, lunch, afternoon meal, dinner and late night meal. That takes time, but what shall I do ^^ .
                                                    A bowl of raspberries is waiting for me and I'll add some skyr, healthy fats and protein toppings to it.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X