The Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
    god I've hurt my should today during Badminton practice. It's so bad, that I cannot even hold a fork any type of culterly. Typing this makes me scream in agony. Any tips? I'm going to see a doctor as soon as possible.
    I broke my shoulders twice, once left and once right and it's horrible. I wouldn't wish it on my enemy.
    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
      The story of Gia Carangi will always break my heart.

She broke the fashion scene in late 70s and was one of the first women to receive the Supermodel title in the Fashion Industry. She “had it all” yet nothing was enough to save her from her death at 26 years old.

Most people would say it was her own fault and that she was the one that sealed her own destiny. But she was so lost and empty inside, she was so broken in spirit that it hurts.
      Angelina in the role of Gia was phenomenal.
      Xtina / Nathy Peluso / Rosalía / Nina Simone / Lauren Hill

Comment

• The greatest supermodel of all time was Yasmeen.

Comment

• Originally posted by likeidogoldlink View Post

Angelina in the role of Gia was phenomenal.
          I kinda hated Angelina’s performance

I know she won the Golden Globe and stuff but many people were not pleased with her performance and said she didn’t portray Gia accurately. When you watch the movie you see that Angelina portrayed the typical rough tomboy lesbian when in reality Gia wasn’t like that, you can see old footage that has been found and leaked now and you will see that Gia was nothing like Angelina portrayed her, Angelina exaggerated with her performance. Gia was elegant, sweet, feminine, glamorous, delicate .... Angelina basically did a trashy fictional version of Gia.

Here you can see footage of a behind the scenes photoshoot session with the real Gia .. and you will see how she moved, how she posed, how she behaved and how smooth and elegant she was (nothing like Angelina did in the movie). She was the ultimate Lesbian Chic

... she was stunning btw
          Last edited by MrLeonix; Thu July 15, 2021, 14:31.
          Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
          Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post

I kinda hated Angelina’s performance

I know she won the Golden Globe and stuff but many people were not pleased with her performance and said she didn’t portray Gia accurately. When you watch the movie you see that Angelina portrayed the typical rough tomboy lesbian when in reality Gia wasn’t like that, you can see old footage that has been found and leaked now and you will see that Gia was nothing like Angelina portrayed her, Angelina exaggerated with her performance. Gia was elegant, sweet, feminine, glamorous, delicate .... Angelina basically did a trashy fictional version of Gia.

Here you can see footage of a behind the scenes photoshoot session with the real Gia .. and you will see how she moved, how she posed, how she behaved and how smooth and elegant she was (nothing like Angelina did in the movie). She was the ultimate Lesbian Chic

... she was stunning btw

In my opinion, Angie interpreted Gia in her own way. I really liked her in the movie.
            Btw, the soundtrack is 10/10

Comment

In my opinion, Angie interpreted Gia in her own way. I really liked her in the movie.
              Totally.
              Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
              Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Actress Catherine Deneuve's mother just died at the age of 109 - this is so impressive!
                Pro: freedom of speech
                Contra: cancel culture

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post

I broke my shoulders twice, once left and once right and it's horrible. I wouldn't wish it on my enemy.
                  That's just horrible. I've just got an inflammation in the joint... that alone had me out for 24hrs... I couldn't even feed myself anymore bc I couldn't get a fork / spoon etc to my mouth... lol... Today, it's much better.. I've just been to the doc... I have to do MRT still and got physiotherapy and pain meds.

That's what you get for wanting to become the most sportive self that you've ever been. Ergo, sport is poison, coach potatoes win.

Nah... I can still ride my bike and that's fine... I hope I'll be back to my old self as soon and as fast as possible.
                  My Chart

Comment

The greatest supermodel of all time was Yasmeen.
                    The true Queen of the Runway!!!
                    Diva!!!

Comment

• I am reading on CNN that the most confusing emojis according to Adobe are the eggplant, peach, and clown. Like what's confusing about those? I thought everyone understood those metaphors.

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
                        I am reading on CNN that the most confusing emojis according to Adobe are the eggplant, peach, and clown. Like what's confusing about those? I thought everyone understood those metaphors.
                        The boomers perhaps?
                        Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 Good 4 U [13 weeks]

Remember that you are water. Cry. Cleanse. Flow.
                        Remember that you are fire. Burn. Tame. Ignite.
                        Remember that you are air. Be still. Focus. Decide.
                        Remember that you are earth. Ground. Build. Give.

Comment

• This woman is outstanding. Her channel is dedicated to those like me who may deal with negative self thoughts, social awkwardness, and many other things regarding personality and mental health.
                          Diva!!!

Comment

• Not a random thought, but kinda a short story.

So my few visit I have had to the sex theater's have been tragic. Not because I can't get the sex it's just so disgusting to me how everyone is jumping from person to person raw. The couple's times I did mess around condoms was used. But anyway. I seen this one guy **** like 3 different people raw about 2 weeks ago. Well last week I was talking to a guy there that knows him and he told me the guy was full blown AIDS infected. And it's crazy to me that one of the men there that I liked and was considering having sex with also had sex with him that night. But I didn't know at the time the other guy was sick,I just turned him down because I thought it was nasty how he had just went in behind the other 2 guys. Now I tonight I see 2 of the guys in there having more sex with people. I'm just torn. I don't know if I should tell them so they can start getting treating now or just mind my business.

Comment

• As long as they're all mature adults, doing this consensually and that AIDS dude tell the others before getting physical about his conditions, I wouldn't intervene there. It's the problem of their lifestyle and they have to live with the consequences. You're better off trying not to play the good angel on his shoulder there.
                              Pro: freedom of speech
                              Contra: cancel culture

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
                                Not a random thought, but kinda a short story.

So my few visit I have had to the sex theater's have been tragic. Not because I can't get the sex it's just so disgusting to me how everyone is jumping from person to person raw. The couple's times I did mess around condoms was used. But anyway. I seen this one guy **** like 3 different people raw about 2 weeks ago. Well last week I was talking to a guy there that knows him and he told me the guy was full blown AIDS infected. And it's crazy to me that one of the men there that I liked and was considering having sex with also had sex with him that night. But I didn't know at the time the other guy was sick,I just turned him down because I thought it was nasty how he had just went in behind the other 2 guys. Now I tonight I see 2 of the guys in there having more sex with people. I'm just torn. I don't know if I should tell them so they can start getting treating now or just mind my business.
                                Most of the guys doing it raw are prob on prep. Also can you trust what this friend said? Cos someone with HIV knowingly having raw sex with guys and not telling them is a felony.
                                Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                                Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Most of the guys doing it raw are prob on prep. Also can you trust what this friend said? Cos someone with HIV knowingly having raw sex with guys and not telling them is a felony.
                                  I don't know if they're are or not but it's other stuff out there you can get. I don't know if I can trust him or not. But I don't think he'll go around and spread a lie like that. I personally know a guy that spreads it and will even pay people to have sex with him. He has his profiles all marked as negative too

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                                    As long as they're all mature adults, doing this consensually and that AIDS dude tell the others before getting physical about his conditions, I wouldn't intervene there. It's the problem of their lifestyle and they have to live with the consequences. You're better off trying not to play the good angel on his shoulder there.
                                    Your right. I just probably want go anymore

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
                                      I don't know if they're are or not but it's other stuff out there you can get. I don't know if I can trust him or not. But I don't think he'll go around and spread a lie like that. I personally know a guy that spreads it and will even pay people to have sex with him. He has his profiles all marked as negative too
                                      If you ( universal) are taking or giving it raw then its really up to you to protect yourself and be on prep, because you cannot know everyones status at all times if you have multiple partners. Otherwize use condoms at all times. If I was doing in in those types of situations like you described above like multiple guys in the same session ( Im not ) I would probably use prep and condoms tbh.
                                      And yeah if youre doing it raw on prep you still need to be screened regularly for STI's, STD's and Kidney function. But someone on prep who is topping an HIV positive guy wont get it themselves. As long as the HIV person discloses the status its then up to the person to decide. HOWEVER anyone who wilfully does it is commiting a crime and needs to be reported. But just make sure youre right about what you are saying.

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
                                        I am reading on CNN that the most confusing emojis according to Adobe are the eggplant, peach, and clown. Like what's confusing about those? I thought everyone understood those metaphors.
                                        Waiiiit I use the clown all the time. How is it confusing or a metaphor?

Comment

• My Top 10 most used emojis:

Won't use the other 5000 more than once a year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab View Post

Waiiiit I use the clown all the time. How is it confusing or a metaphor?
                                            I mean, I'm assuming you aren't using the clown because you go to a lot of circuses

Comment

• What does the clown mean, if not circus?

Comment

• I use it when someone acts like a clown / fool / stupid.

Friend: Broke my knee.
                                                Me: *clown emoji*

Is this metaphorical idk.
                                                Last edited by Rihab; Sat July 17, 2021, 23:06.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab View Post
                                                  I use it when someone acts like a clown / fool / stupid.

Friend: Broke my knee.
                                                  Me: *clown emoji*

Is this metaphorical idk.
                                                  The lack of empathy.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

The lack of empathy.
                                                    I've gotten the exact same response before, so..

Comment

Working...
                                                    X