The Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rihab View Post

I've gotten the exact same response before, so..
    How does one manage to break a knee ?
    Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
    Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Tennis.

Comment

I use it when someone acts like a clown / fool / stupid.

Friend: Broke my knee.
        Me: *clown emoji*

Is this metaphorical idk.
        Yes that's metaphorical

I don't think I've ever seen someone use clown to mean an actual clown

Remind me never to tell you when I've hurt myself tho.

Comment

• In other news, I might have to go back into quarantine soon, despite being fully vaxxed. *clown emoji*

Comment

In other news, I might have to go back into quarantine soon, despite being fully vaxxed. *clown emoji*
            Really? What a stupid rule. I mean, the past 6 months, the politicians were all about advertising the vaccination, and now you still have to follow measurements despite being fully vaccinated. What's the long-term goal of all of this?
            Pro: freedom of speech
            Contra: cancel culture

Comment

In other news, I might have to go back into quarantine soon, despite being fully vaxxed. *clown emoji*
              Rihab last week - No one cares about Corona its over.
              Rihab this week - Back to quarantine.

Insert numerous clown emojis.

OT - that sucks though, sorry to hear *

Note the empathy.

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post

Really? What a stupid rule. I mean, the past 6 months, the politicians were all about advertising the vaccination, and now you still have to follow measurements despite being fully vaccinated. What's the long-term goal of all of this?
                Not dying and not killing other people.

Comment

That's not a SMART goal though.

Comment

• If you y'all had a bf that's a woman that called someone every kind of f#g world under the sun would y'all still be friends with them?

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post

That's not a SMART goal though.
                      Oh no, not a SMART objective in relation to this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
                        If you y'all had a bf that's a woman that called someone every kind of f#g world under the sun would y'all still be friends with them?
                        1. You make it clear it’s not acceptable and a condition of your friendship.
                        2. You cut them out if they do it again.
                        3. BF is Boyfriend isn’t it, not Best Friend?
                        I'm like a dream within a dream that's been decoded

#FreeBritney

Comment

Shooting music videos.

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post

1. You make it clear it’s not acceptable and a condition of your friendship.
                            2. You cut them out if they do it again.
                            3. BF is Boyfriend isn’t it, not Best Friend?
                            That wasn't even the 1st time she does things. Anytime we having a conversation about STDs, mainly hiv. She always say gay men spreading it to straight women. Even though she's never came for me I feel like she'll say the same thing about me if we were to fall out.

Comment

Shooting music videos.

I dont want to press play on that. The thought of damaging a knee makes me squirm.

Comment

That wasn't even the 1st time she does things. Anytime we having a conversation about STDs, mainly hiv. She always say gay men spreading it to straight women. Even though she's never came for me I feel like she'll say the same thing about me if we were to fall out.
                                You don’t have it listen to anything you don’t want to hear. Challenge her opinions and tell her you don’t like the way she talks about certain things. If you are real friends, she’ll take the feedback on board and modify her behaviour around you if she wants to be around you.

It’s called respect. Yes she has the right to her opinions, but she doesn’t need to say them if she knows they upset you.

#FreeBritney

Comment

Find a new friend.

Comment

You don’t have it listen to anything you don’t want to hear. Challenge her opinions and tell her you don’t like the way she talks about certain things. If you are real friends, she’ll take the feedback on board and modify her behaviour around you if she wants to be around you.

It’s called respect. Yes she has the right to her opinions, but she doesn’t need to say them if she knows they upset you.
                                    She's a little older than me so I just assumed she's stuck in her ways. But we communicate a lot less now because I'm just at the point of cutting people off left and right. But sometimes I just feel bad because it's never directed to me but I still feel like it's directed to me because I'm a gay man. I low-key Don't feel bad anymore that I gave her boo thang head

Comment

• Anytime we go out to eat I always have to pay because she feels like the man should always get the bill. I remember this one time we went out to eat she said she would pay because I told her I was broke because I had something to take care of. So ​​​​the bill finally comes and she just cross her arms and and starts rocking like she doesn't see it

​​​​​

Comment

• Even this year I was a week late telling her happy birthday. But I still did and took her out to eat later. But here we are 5 months later and she still complaining i didn't get her anything, but my birthday was 6 weeks ago and I didn't even get a birthday acknowledgement. Like I said I really do try and respect her because she's older. But enough is enough.
                                        ​​​​​​

Comment

Last week we were told that fully vaxed people in Germany were not required to isolate by the way. Was that incorrect information or are you just choosing to yourself out of responsibility ? In the UK this is changing from mid august ( allegedly) Fully vaxed people who are close contacts will no longer have to isolate )

Comment

• Take all that respect you have for her and give it to yourself.

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Someone across my street has Christmas lights on their porch. Are you kidding me....

Comment

Even this year I was a week late telling her happy birthday. But I still did and took her out to eat later. But here we are 5 months later and she still complaining i didn't get her anything, but my birthday was 6 weeks ago and I didn't even get a birthday acknowledgement. Like I said I really do try and respect her because she's older. But enough is enough.
                                                ​​​​​​
                                                She sounds like an ass. Tell her to take her ass to Chick Fillet if she hungry.

Comment

• This year, Trisha Paytas, Hugh Sheridan and Utada Hikaru (released Japan's all-time best-selling album) came out as non-binary (source. Any opinions on that?

Comment

Someone across my street has Christmas lights on their porch. Are you kidding me....
                                                    It's TI-IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME

AIWFCIY is already at 50k daily, 400k weekly this week? It's literally time.
                                                    My Chart

Comment

Working...
                                                    X