The Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

She sounds like an ass. Tell her to take her ass to Chick Fillet if she hungry.
    The thing is she has other friends that has used her up and ruined her credit do to evictions and unpaid bills yet she treats them like gold. But anyway. I think I'm done.thanks for the advice guys

Comment

Someone across my street has Christmas lights on their porch. Are you kidding me....

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
        Take all that respect you have for her and give it to yourself.
        This. She doesn't deserve you respect, love and friendship.
        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• It's hot as hell here in Turkey and tomorrow is the religion holiday when hundreds of thousands sheep, cows and animals likewise will be slaughtered for religious "sacrifice". I really hate this "holiday".
          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
            It's hot as hell here in Turkey and tomorrow is the religion holiday when hundreds of thousands sheep, cows and animals likewise will be slaughtered for religious "sacrifice". I really hate this "holiday".
            It’s roasting in the UK. Seriously, I got out the shower this morning, sat at my desk 10 minutes later and thought ‘I need another shower’. It’s just nasty.
            Words are useless, especially sentences.
            they don’t stand for anything.
            How could they explain how I feel?

Comment

• It's like 20C here and stormy... + cloudy... = autumn.
              My Chart

Comment

• It’s going to be above 30 degrees for the next four days here.
                But I swear I’m never complaining again after what Canada went through a few weeks ago.
                5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

It’s roasting in the UK. Seriously, I got out the shower this morning, sat at my desk 10 minutes later and thought ‘I need another shower’. It’s just nasty.
                  we feel 40 degrees or upwards this week. Imagine us

I'm glad MX Tour is coming in October so i can chill and drink my blush comfortably. Drinking alcohol in this heatwave is a bit risky
                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post

we feel 40 degrees or upwards this week. Imagine us

I'm glad MX Tour is coming in October so i can chill and drink my blush comfortably. Drinking alcohol in this heatwave is a bit risky
                    I’m okay if there’s a breeze. There’s nothing today. Nothing but pollen, flies and heat. Thank god for cold showers.

Comment

Someone across my street has Christmas lights on their porch. Are you kidding me....
                      A lot of people do ‘Christmas in July’. I’m surprised the shops haven’t started pushing it.

Comment

A lot of people do ‘Christmas in July’. I’m surprised the shops haven’t started pushing it.
                        On Saturday I saw that Pret had Christmas decorations up and are selling the Turkey sandwich when I went past, the branch just off Oxford Street near House of Fraser. I think they are doing it UK wide.

Comment

Omg pls never mention this again to give ppl ideas. We don't need the Xmas Songs plague twice a year.
                          DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
                          98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

Omg pls never mention this again to give ppl ideas. We don't need the Xmas Songs plague twice a year.
                            I told her today she was being ridiculous.
                            Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                            Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                              It’s going to be above 30 degrees for the next four days here.
                              But I swear I’m never complaining again after what Canada went through a few weeks ago.
                              I once made the mistake of flying to Paris in August when it was in the middle of a heatwave like over 45. Spent Most of my time in Starbucks and McDonald's cos they had A/C. I also put hotel meets with air conditioning only on my grindr profile which worked out quite well for me!

Comment

• The weather is like... super-bad here right now. I cannot cope with such situations. It's raining... but there is also 0 sun presence. The weekend will be better, says my app... but I don't trust it... it's usually 89% wrong.
                                My Chart

Comment

I was in Washington DC a couple years ago. It was July. I rented a car, turned on the radio, and out comes Christmas music! I was so confused! I was like, oh must be a prank, but then the next song was Christmas as well! It was July 25th, and it was 24 hours of holiday music as a Christmas in July day...

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post

I was in Washington DC a couple years ago. It was July. I rented a car, turned on the radio, and out comes Christmas music! I was so confused! I was like, oh must be a prank, but then the next song was Christmas as well! It was July 25th, and it was 24 hours of holiday music as a Christmas in July day...
                                    Five days from now? Perfect

Comment

Five days from now? Perfect

Perhaps the station streams online so aRat can be sure to tune in.

Comment

• So my hairdryer decided to get rid of me by electrocuting me this morning, but guess who's already out of the hospital.

And guess who's going in the trash now! With no chance of being recycled!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab View Post
                                          So my hairdryer decided to get rid of me by electrocuting me this morning, but guess who's already out of the hospital.

And guess who's going in the trash now! With no chance of being recycled!
                                          I thought you were isolating

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

Honestly where do these stupid things start. I have literally never heard of this until now, or maybe I did and just blocked it from my mind ( as i have done with Physical)

Comment

I thought you were isolating
                                              You might still want to have showers occasionally, even when you're quarantined sis.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab View Post

You might still want to have showers occasionally, even when you're quarantined sis.
                                                Hhmm don't really get this shade but I showered this morning and im about to showere again cos its 29 degrees and baking

EDIT - I read it as HAIRDRESSER not DRYER .. OOPS sorry

Comment

Honestly where do these stupid things start. I have literally never heard of this until now, or maybe I did and just blocked it from my mind ( as i have done with Physical)
                                                  Look, not all of us need 12 months to move from the naughty to nice list, some of us are permanent members. Why should we holdback celebrating the birth of Santa twice a year?

I remember when Channel 5 in the UK started playing Christmas movies a few years ago in the summer - the Scrooges on Twitter weren’t happy

RayRay you’re up for celebrating Christmas in July, right? Who else better to give us a Summer Christmas playlist!

Comment

Look, not all of us need 12 months to move from the naughty to nice list, some of us are permanent members. Why should we holdback celebrating the birth of Santa twice a year?

I remember when Channel 5 in the UK started playing Christmas movies a few years ago in the summer - the Scrooges on Twitter weren’t happy

RayRay you’re up for celebrating Christmas in July, right? Who else better to give us a Summer Christmas playlist!
                                                    Naughty guys have more fun though

Comment

Working...
                                                    X