X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Naughty guys have more fun though
    Tell that to Ebenezer.
    Words are useless, especially sentences.
    they don’t stand for anything.
    How could they explain how I feel?

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post

Tell that to Ebenezer.
      Im not worried about Ebenezer.
      Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
      Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab View Post
        So my hairdryer decided to get rid of me by electrocuting me this morning, but guess who's already out of the hospital.

And guess who's going in the trash now! With no chance of being recycled!
        Girl wtf first that deer accident and now this. You might be cursed I fear. Stay safe hunty.
        DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
        98 - OUT

Comment

• Day 678,364 of the UK’s heatwave.

Words are useless, especially sentences.
          they don’t stand for anything.
          How could they explain how I feel?

Comment

• Let's bring it on: Christmas in July!
            My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• This may be unpopular but I'm happy Richard Branson went to space. He had been working on that for decades and it came true. His hard work paid off.

I remember hearing about this idea years ago back when VH1 had "Fabolous Life Of..."
              Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Im not worried about Ebenezer.
                Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• This Twitter account is obviously veeery left-leaning. Initially, I took the things he wrote there with seriously and wondered who the person behind the account is. Then I found out an anonymous interview by that user that it's actually supposed to be sarcastic, and that 'that's obvious to see'.
                  The thing is that there are really people who believe that you need all this neopronoun stuff, judge capitalism and eating meat, block people who don't share the same views, consider lockdown as the ideal measurement, etc.
                  Pro: freedom of speech
                  Contra: cancel culture

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
                    Girl wtf first that deer accident and now this. You might be cursed I fear. Stay safe hunty.
                    I know right. And I know for a fact who cursed me.

Maybe I'll have to sacrifice a chicken in my closet or cook a cat in the garden.

Comment

• Btw, I'm coming to your hole next month.

It's not set in stone yet, but probably Aug 5-8.

Comment

Btw, I'm coming to your hole next month.

It's not set in stone yet, but probably Aug 5-8.
                        I thought you both were in Germany? No?

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post

Holes can refer to different cities as well, I believe.
                          Greatest Of All Time

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
                            We are, but different states / cities.

My grandpa only lives like 5 miles from aRat's corner tho.
                            Last edited by Rihab; Sun July 25, 2021, 23:55.

Comment

• Wait Timmz is from Hesse? Why did I always assume Northern Bavaria/BaWü didn't he mention that once?
                              Ne me cherche pas, je ne suis plus là, baby

Comment

My grandpa only lives like 5 miles from aRat's corner tho.
                                aww, the Schürman connection...

stevyy - the biggest legend of them all, beautiful and graceful... a stan made in heaven, regal and ethereal

Rihab - confused music taste, in accidents a lot, = bad karma?

aRat - his face black from coal smog, his odeur flamboyant gasoline-chic, with all the fumes in his lung developed a weird obsession with unknown shrieky singers,

The Mathematician - always involved, gets flack from both sides, anti-streaming, owns 1 Mariah album to show king stevyy his subordination

Living at the top is great, you can just look down on the others and be judgemental. You're welcome.
                                My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                  Living at the top is great, you can just look down on the others and be judgemental. You're welcome.
                                  The thing about German geography is.. the further south you go, the higher up you go.

Y'all are a few hundred meters below me.

Comment

• How is the covid vaccinations going in y'all's country?

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
                                      How is the covid vaccinations going in y'all's country?
                                      It's slowly starting to decrease here. However, they come up with more mobile solutions and less focus on the big vaccination centers to reach more of the sceptic people or ones who are overwhelmed by excessive bureaucracy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
                                        How is the covid vaccinations going in y'all's country?
                                        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• [NSFW]
                                          I found this Twitter channel of that guy who is into BDSM - without going too much into detail. He had his private mobile phone number posted there, so I thought like: 'Why not sending him a message in which I could ask him about his motivation for engaging into this type of stuff?'. Fortunately, he replied to my questions in a polite and comprehensive type of way. Of course, it's always been clear to me that that's not my world and that I'm more into vanilla stuff, but I as a rather introverted people learned something important: 'Don't be afraid to ask questions! If you're polite and respectful, they will get answered, and those answers will broaden your horizon!'.
                                          [/NSFW]

Comment

I love the diagram

I went to Munich and Berlin awhile back, but that's all I have seen of Germany.

Comment

• I've been to the south several times as my aunt (sister of my father) lives in Garmisch-Partenkirchen.

Another aunt (sister of my mother) lived in the mid-west in Gelsenkirchen.

And when we used to live near the border, we would sometimes go shopping in Kleve.

It's a beautiful country. My ancestors (my father's side of the family) come from Germany.
                                              These days my family is spread all around the world.
                                              My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                                                I found this Twitter channel of that guy…

Comment

• Would it be OK for you to delete the quote, Rihab? Just in case I want to delete or edit that post again in the future.

Comment

Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                                                    Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

Working...
                                                    X