No announcement yet.

The Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BDSM or sex toys do nothing for me. I only like it when I am doing it with a real living human being the old fashioned way (kissing, cuddling, licking, biting, BJ & f**king ofc).
    DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
    98 - OUT

Comment

• Regarding BDSM: Some people seem to be sexually aroused by being dominant or submissive towards another person of sexual interest. The idea of an alpha persona as in someone who's confident and who the people look up to, yes, that's what I consider desirable, but I couldn't actually cause pain or unconvenience to another being and hell no would I like to have someone cause pain or unconventionence to me.
      Pro: freedom of speech
      Contra: cancel culture

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
        BDSM or sex toys do nothing for me. I only like it when I am doing it with a real living human being the old fashioned way (kissing, cuddling, licking, biting, BJ & f**king ofc).
        How boring.
        Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
        Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• I love putting on a pair of tight pants and going to work and catching bitches boyfriend's and husband's looking at my wagon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
            I love putting on a pair of tight pants and going to work and catching bitches boyfriend's and husband's looking at my wagon.
            Last edited by InFamous; Mon July 26, 2021, 22:32.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Pls. God made me meaty in the front and back.

Comment

Pls. God made me meaty in the front and back.
                Did you really have to quote the massive image. Edit it please

Comment

Did you really have to quote the massive image. Edit it please
                  I did. Otherwise I couldn't see the bunz

Comment

I did. Otherwise I couldn't see the bunz
                    Fair.

OT Cathy Dennis should really have a lead vocal credit on Toxic. The amount of her vocals that were left in the final track is too much. The tiny strand of your fave that was woven in to the pre chorus and chorus

Comment

• For the next 10 days, the temperature will be over 40 degrees in my city.

I hate people who say global warming/climate change isn't real, that claim the earth is flat and of course the anti-vaxxers.
                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                        For the next 10 days, the temperature will be over 40 degrees in my city.

I hate people who say global warming/climate change isn't real, that claim the earth is flat and of course the anti-vaxxers.
                        ... while you are boiling... the weather in my area is expected to be colder and wetter. I can't!
                        My Chart

Comment

Yeah I just read that the whole South Europe will be near 40 degrees for like 2 weeks straight. The horror omg. Stay safe and drink lots of water bbygorl.
                          DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
                          98 - OUT

Comment

Yeah I just read that the whole South Europe will be near 40 degrees for like 2 weeks straight. The horror omg. Stay safe and drink lots of water bbygorl.
                            Thanks honey.
                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• In Luxembourg it has been raining the entire month of July (maybe some exceptions here and there where there was sun). It’s so weird to have this kind of summer. And rain is still planned for the rest of the week and next week (with maybe 1-2 sunny day exceptions).

This will not help with all the floodings going on..

(If I remember correctly, June has also been very rainy)

Comment

• Wish we could've exchanged weather.

Many parts of Turkey are going through a drought, some parts are flooding and we on the western and southern side are boiling like lobsters.
                                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post
                                  In Luxembourg it has been raining the entire month of July (maybe some exceptions here and there where there was sun). It’s so weird to have this kind of summer. And rain is still planned for the rest of the week and next week (with maybe 1-2 sunny day exceptions).

This will not help with all the floodings going on..
                                  And then there is this infamous anti-vaxxer here who says the government puposely has the south covered in floodings so people will start to believe in climate change. Some people...
                                  My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post

And then there is this infamous anti-vaxxer here who says the government puposely has the south covered in floodings so people will start to believe in climate change. Some people...
                                    Embarassing.

Comment

Embarassing.
                                      Very embarassing. Even more embarassing: there are people who believe him...

Comment

Very embarassing. Even more embarassing: there are people who believe him...
                                        Stupid sheep. There was someone in the UK the other day claiming that the vaccine had the mark of the devil and thousands were clapping and cheering
                                        Worms for brains

Comment

• Whew. nothing is worse Than a house nig#a on a job. TIfan I know you said not to judge our people. But I literally work with a slave. A straight up slave
                                          Last edited by Aaronsmithjune1; Wed July 28, 2021, 00:17.

Comment

I’m sorry but I really don’t understand who you’re talking about did I miss out on something?

Comment

• Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post

I’m sorry but I really don’t understand who you’re talking about did I miss out on something?
                                              Willem Engel

Comment

Coca Cola and Nestle are buying European water supplies like... ground water areas and wells... it so ... nasty. I wish we had politicians who would chase them out of the continent.
                                                My Chart

Comment

I love weather like this. 40s-60s is my favorite. I wish I could swap with you. It's been 90+ here

Comment

• cheapthrills can we open a adult video section. We can make it member private and only people of age can view it.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X