The Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
    cheapthrills can we open a adult video section. We can make it member private and only people of age can view it.
    I dont think Wayne would approve of that idea
    Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
    Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

cheapthrills can we open a adult video section. We can make it member private and only people of age can view it.
      a hard no from me. It's bad business.
      My Chart

Comment

I love weather like this. 40s-60s is my favorite. I wish I could swap with you. It's been 90+ here
        Girl he is talking about Celsius

40 °C = 104 °F
        DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
        98 - OUT

Comment

I love weather like this. 40s-60s is my favorite. I wish I could swap with you. It's been 90+ here
          Sis it's not Fahrenheit, it's celcius degrees

It's 104 F

Comment

• I feel so sorry for California and everywhere else where there are huge forest fires. Hope they'll be extinguished soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post

Sis it's not Fahrenheit, it's celcius degrees

It's 104 F

Comment

• 110 here... we are literally melting
                jio CHARTS NOW: 31/8/2021: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...4#post10741544

Comment

• Originally posted by jio View Post
                  110 here... we are literally melting
                  You guys are so close to Africa i can't even think about the heat.

Comment

• This may cause a stir but, when I tell you HAPPY I am seeing Black LGBTQ community come together and call out this bs. Enough is enough. No more. Baby, let's muthaf****** march.

There's a massive number of Homophobia and Transphobia in the Black community but, Black LGBTQ are expected to scream BLM. There is lots of racism in the LGBTQ community but, Black LGBTQ is expected to March at pride. Call these muthaf******** out!
                    Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

Girl he is talking about Celsius

40 °C = 104 °F
                      Y'all use Celsius in Europe? She's completely irrelevant in America

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan View Post
                        This may cause a stir but, when I tell you HAPPY I am seeing Black LGBTQ community come together and call out this bs. Enough is enough. No more. Baby, let's muthaf****** march.

There's a massive number of Homophobia and Transphobia in the Black community but, Black LGBTQ are expected to scream BLM. There is lots of racism in the LGBTQ community but, Black LGBTQ is expected to March at pride. Call these muthaf******** out!
                        PERIODT

Comment

• So many forest fires today. People who start the fires should spend their lifetime in prison.

Comment

Y'all use Celsius in Europe? She's completely irrelevant in America
                            Everyone uses Celsius, except of course the US. Same with km and miles.

Xtina / Nathy Peluso / Rosalía / Nina Simone / Lauren Hill

Comment

• Originally posted by likeidogoldlink View Post

And cm instead of inch.

Comment

And cm instead of inch.
                                And kg instead of pounds.
                                Pro: freedom of speech
                                Contra: cancel culture

Comment

And cm instead of inch.
                                  Inch is only relevant when talking about dick
                                  98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by likeidogoldlink View Post

America being the Beyonce of countries

Comment

Nasty ass

Comment

hope you have more than a singular unit in that department

Comment

• the metric system >>> whatever lesser countries use.
                                          My Chart

Comment

• Moderna #2 is a bitch

I really felt like having Covid just 12 hours after the 2nd vaccination.
                                            What happened to the vibing? Boy, you killed it. | My last.fm

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

hope you have more than a singular unit in that department
                                              Um girl no. Above 10 inch is like a fat snake
                                              98 - OUT

Comment

Um girl no. Above 10 inch is like a fat snake
                                                I'm not 100% positive, but I think he meant more than 1 inch boo.

Singular unit, not single digit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab View Post

I'm not 100% positive, but I think he meant more than 1 inch boo.

Singular unit, not single digit.
                                                  Exactly lol

Comment

• I pity some kids who have horrible people as their teacher. Education is very important so not everybody should be able to be a teacher imo.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X