The Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
    I pity some kids who have horrible people as their teacher. Education is very important so not everybody should be able to be a teacher imo.
    True this. That's why I'm grateful I am a teacher, so I can make a difference.
    My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• In Turkey, so many awful people become teachers so easily, it's unfair to kids & families that they don't get proper education.
      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

In Turkey, so many awful people become teachers so easily, it's unfair to kids & families that they don't get proper education.
        What are the formal qualifications necessary to become a teacher in Turkey?
        Pro: freedom of speech
        Contra: cancel culture

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab View Post

I'm not 100% positive, but I think he meant more than 1 inch boo.

Singular unit, not single digit.
          I thought that too but then again most people don't have a micro-penis so I thought what InFamous really meant is double digits.
          DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
          98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

I thought that too but then again most people don't have a micro-penis so I thought what InFamous really meant is double digits.
            I was just being silly babygorl
            Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
            Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

In Turkey, so many awful people become teachers so easily, it's unfair to kids & families that they don't get proper education.
              That sucks. In some countries things are quite strict, teachers are reviewed and can even be removed from their positions if found to be unsuitable for the job. Was actually talking to a neighbour about this the other week ( he is a teached)
              Last edited by InFamous; Mon August 2, 2021, 14:58.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
                cheapthrills can we open a adult video section. We can make it member private and only people of age can view it.
                Catching up on notifications, and lollll...

We did once have a premium members section awhile back that allowed for more explicit content. Once the novelty of posting there wore off, it wasn't used very much though.

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post

Catching up on notifications, and lollll...

We did once have a premium members section awhile back that allowed for more explicit content. Once the novelty of posting there wore off, it wasn't used very much though.
                  I would've bought a membership had I known I could've posted my favorite xxx star there

Comment

• Currently drunk at the beach haha... first vacation in two years and I just love you all!

But... and I mean other topics especially in the News section, I‘m surprised some people still try to deal with others who never seem to try to change their views or their thoughts about certain things. I got tired already a while ago and even though there were so many situations where I thought I had to reply, I just let it be because clearly it doesn‘t seem to change something at all plus I‘d like to use my energy for positive stuff instead of negative stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                      Currently drunk at the beach haha... first vacation in two years and I just love you all!
                      What are you drinking? It's 9AM here, but I feel like joining you.

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post

What are you drinking? It's 9AM here, but I feel like joining you.
                        Had some Tequila sunrises so far after not eating since 9am (it‘s 8pm over here now)

Comment

Currently drunk at the beach haha... first vacation in two years and I just love you all!

But... and I mean other topics especially in the News section, I‘m surprised some people still try to deal with others who never seem to try to change their views or their thoughts about certain things. I got tired already a while ago and even though there were so many situations where I thought I had to reply, I just let it be because clearly it doesn‘t seem to change something at all plus I‘d like to use my energy for positive stuff instead of negative stuff
                          Well the reason I get involved is because in 2021 I feel statements that endorse homophobia should not be accepted, especially on a platform where 90 percent of us are gay. This should be a safe space and we should not have to accept outdated and backward views about our community. Nor judgemental comments about how other people choose to live and the lifetyle they choose for themselves. That is it in a nutshell for me basically.

Hope you have a wondeful evening

Comment

Had some Tequila sunrises so far after not eating since 9am (it‘s 8pm over here now)
                            That's perfect morning alcohol, where are you that you are so far ahead of me??

Comment

I would've bought a membership had I known I could've posted my favorite xxx star there
                              No one wants to see that uglee anywhere.

Comment

• Random thought: why does no one say "Chillax" anymore?

Comment

• Hey Aaronsmithjune1 ,
                                  This is a great video by a cis straight Black man that is against the idea of there being a "gay agenda." He breaks everything down really well. It is a rare thing to see on YouTube. Just thought I'd share.

There is a popular Amazon documentary called Breaking The Buck (something like that). It was basically used to attack the Black LGBTQ community, spearheaded by cis "straight" Black men/women. The documentary went to #1 which is truly an eye opener on how many in the cis "straights" in the Black community are against Black LGBTQ. Truly disappointing!

Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

No one wants to see that uglee anywhere.
                                    Hater

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan View Post
                                      Hey Aaronsmithjune1 ,
                                      This is a great video by a cis straight Black man that is against the idea of there being a "gay agenda." He breaks everything down really well. It is a rare thing to see on YouTube. Just thought I'd share.

There is a popular Amazon documentary called Breaking The Buck (something like that). It was basically used to attack the Black LGBTQ community, spearheaded by cis "straight" Black men/women. The documentary went to #1 which is truly an eye opener on how many in the cis "straights" in the Black community are against Black LGBTQ. Truly disappointing!
                                      I'll watch it when I lay down sis

Got 2 guys trying to sleep with me on the job. One of them is married with 4 kids. The other has a girlfriend and 2 kids. Don't want either one as one complain all-day (major turnoff) the other is lazy.(major turnoff)..

Comment

Got 2 guys trying to sleep with me on the job. One of them is married with 4 kids. The other has a girlfriend and 2 kids. Don't want either one as one complain all-day (major turnoff) the other is lazy.(major turnoff)..
                                        The fact that they are both attached with kids should be enough for you to not want either of them

Comment

• Originally posted by Thombus View Post
                                          Random thought: why does no one say "Chillax" anymore?
                                          The Chillax era has passed.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

The fact that they are both attached with kids should be enough for you to not want either of them
                                            Not gonna lie. I was kinda liking one of them. Not anymore though

Comment

• Originally posted by Thombus View Post
                                              Random thought: why does no one say "Chillax" anymore?
                                              bc it's as cool as saying "dillio"

Comment

• WOW, you must be so handsome if not only one guy but actually two fancy you at wotk, Aaronsmithjune1 .
                                                Pro: freedom of speech
                                                Contra: cancel culture

Comment

Not gonna lie. I was kinda liking one of them. Not anymore though
                                                  Mess

Comment

Is either of them hot? Do you feel like either of them has a good stroke game?

I wouldn't let the chance go by just coz they have families tbh. That's their problem and responsibility not yours. We finally need to learn to hold str8 men accountable for their actions

If you wanna smash then do it
                                                    DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
                                                    98 - OUT

Comment

Working...
                                                    X