Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by aRat View Post

    Is either of them hot? Do you feel like either of them has a good stroke game?

    I wouldn't let the chance go by just coz they have families tbh. That's their problem and responsibility not yours. We finally need to learn to hold str8 men accountable for their actions

    If you wanna smash then do it
    The one with 2 kids is almost 7ft. His tool is massive too. I be seeing it swing around in his sweatpants. I'm scared tbh. Found out the other is a drug head. Never would've thought he was though.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
      WOW, you must be so handsome if not only one guy but actually two fancy you at wotk, Aaronsmithjune1 .
      That's nothing new for me. Most guy's are bi. It just takes a lite flirty personalty to bring in out of them

      Comment


      • Haha ^^! If you were on the 'Well, he's got personality!' side of things, you wouldn't have that feedback, so you're definitely nice to look at, I'm pretty sure ;) .
        Pro: freedom of speech
        Contra: cancel culture

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post

          The one with 2 kids is almost 7ft. His tool is massive too. I be seeing it swing around in his sweatpants. I'm scared tbh. Found out the other is a drug head. Never would've thought he was though.
          Oh well that rules out anal then. Guess you could still choke on it then?
          Last edited by aRat; Fri August 6, 2021, 09:21.
          DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
          98 - OUT

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post

            That's nothing new for me. Most guy's are bi. It just takes a lite flirty personalty to bring in out of them
            This is so true. I truly believe that many str8's are sexually fluid but are confined to their current "str8 status" by society.
            DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
            98 - OUT

            Comment


            • Originally posted by aRat View Post

              This is so true. I truly believe that many str8's are sexually fluid but are confined to their current "str8 status" by society.
              Do you also think many gay men can be sexually fluid as well?
              I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
              I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

              Comment


              • Originally posted by DnBLover View Post

                Do you also think many gay men can be sexually fluid as well?
                No I think gheys are the end of the spectrum aka they are only attracted to one gender while most people fall in the middle of the spectrum aka they are attracted to both genders to some degree.

                The Kinsey scale represents sexuality the best me thinks

                DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
                98 - OUT

                Comment


                • Originally posted by aRat View Post

                  No I think gheys are the end of the spectrum aka they are only attracted to one gender while most people fall in the middle of the spectrum aka they are attracted to both genders to some degree.
                  there should also be Mariah's back catalogue scale
                  Waffles are checked cookies

                  Comment


                  • Yeah, I think the Kinsley scale is a good instrument to describe sexuality. I would label myself a 5, I guess. Guess if someone asked me, I'd say I'm bi, but I know that many people only know straight or gay, so if someone calls me gay, I could live with that as well. Just don't be surprised if I fancy females occasionally ^^ !
                    Pro: freedom of speech
                    Contra: cancel culture

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by aRat View Post

                      No I think gheys are the end of the spectrum aka they are only attracted to one gender while most people fall in the middle of the spectrum aka they are attracted to both genders to some degree.

                      The Kinsey scale represents sexuality the best me thinks

                      Lemme put this on a t-shirt

                      Comment


                      • Ever met a kid so grown and disrespectful you wanna fight them like a adult?

                        Comment


                        • Some of these one-post bots lately are just
                          Ne me cherche pas, je ne suis plus là, baby

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
                            Ever met a kid so grown and disrespectful you wanna fight them like a adult?
                            The opposite is much worse. I have a 50 yo uncle who still behaves like a selfish teen brat. Thanks to the "respect the elders" culture you always end up as the "disrespectful asshole" when you try to confront them about their behaviour
                            DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
                            98 - OUT

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by aRat View Post

                              The opposite is much worse. I have a 50 yo uncle who still behaves like a selfish teen brat. Thanks to the "respect the elders" culture you always end up as the "disrespectful asshole" when you try to confront them about their behaviour
                              You didn’t have to come for stevyy like that.
                              Greatest Of All Time

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                You didn’t have to come for stevyy like that.
                                Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                                Pronouns: He / Him

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by flopho View Post
                                  Some of these one-post bots lately are just
                                  Some of them make me flat out scream
                                  Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                                  Pronouns: He / Him

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                    You didn’t have to come for stevyy like that.

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                      You didn’t have to come for stevyy like that.
                                      #OOP
                                      DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
                                      98 - OUT

                                      Comment


                                      • Originally posted by flopho View Post
                                        Some of these one-post bots lately are just
                                        I am amused when they respond to another one-post bot

                                        Comment


                                        • Also, stevvy being aRat's uncle makes so much sense now!

                                          Comment


                                          • As time goes by I am more and more topping than bottoming. Bottoming is just sooo much preparation and doesn't even work sometimes depending on the stuff you have eaten the past 2 days.

                                            Also it's much easier to find willing bottoms than tops
                                            DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
                                            98 - OUT

                                            Comment


                                            • Good for you. Though I guess the preparation process is more of a thing when you do hook ups, isn't it? I can't imagine people still putting that much effort into it when they are in a long-term relationship actually.
                                              One question though: If you say that it comes along with 'sooo much preparation', why is it 'much easier to find willing bottoms than tops'?
                                              Pro: freedom of speech
                                              Contra: cancel culture

                                              Comment


                                              • Originally posted by aRat View Post
                                                As time goes by I am more and more topping than bottoming. Bottoming is just sooo much preparation and doesn't even work sometimes depending on the stuff you have eaten the past 2 days.

                                                Also it's much easier to find willing bottoms than tops
                                                Totally. Bottoms everywhere these days
                                                Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                                                Pronouns: He / Him

                                                Comment


                                                • Originally posted by InFamous View Post

                                                  Totally. Bottoms everywhere these days
                                                  It's like a 85/15 ratio. Truly tragic


                                                  ​​​​​​

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post

                                                    It's like a 85/15 ratio. Truly tragic


                                                    ​​​​​​
                                                    Not for us tops ! Although theres a 5 percent window with me where I would bottom with a hot dom top but I almost never come across anyone like that. Literally once in the entire 2020 and no one since. All bottoms.
                                                    Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                                                    Pronouns: He / Him

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X