Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
    cheapthrills : Consense is very important when it comes to sexuality. However, don't you think that someone could be tricked into consenting to something that is actually harmful to that person?
    Like how? I mean, I'm not talking abductions or anything like that here. There are all sorts of kinks I don't understand, but recognize I don't have to since it doesn't involve me. I guess I'm curious why you're so concerned about it yourself.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post

      Like how? I mean, I'm not talking abductions or anything like that here. There are all sorts of kinks I don't understand, but recognize I don't have to since it doesn't involve me. I guess I'm curious why you're so concerned about it yourself.
      I recently heard about a woman who was held as a slave (involuntarily) by a couple for a longer time. She was humiliated by them, had to sleep in the kitchen, etc. The couple wanted to get rid of her at one point, but she refused to move out, so they killed her.
      In the next step, I read about people wanting to live as slaves or want to (consensually) own a slave. My emotions: compassion for those 'slaves' and anger for those 'masters'.
      Pro: freedom of speech
      Contra: cancel culture

      Comment


      • Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post





        Wow! I almost want to get video or something so you see what it looks like


        Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
        Pronouns: He / Him

        Comment


        • Originally posted by theMathematician View Post

          I recently heard about a woman who was held as a slave (involuntarily) by a couple for a longer time. She was humiliated by them, had to sleep in the kitchen, etc. The couple wanted to get rid of her at one point, but she refused to move out, so they killed her.
          In the next step, I read about people wanting to live as slaves or want to (consensually) own a slave. My emotions: compassion for those 'slaves' and anger for those 'masters'.
          So we actually went from sexual kinks to criminal acts, ok.
          The fact that you do this on purpose and still manages to get us to respond is quite a feature.
          5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

          Comment


          • Do I care about what other people do with their sexual lives? not at all … why would someone bother about that?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post

              So we actually went from sexual kinks to criminal acts, ok.
              The fact that you do this on purpose and still manages to get us to respond is quite a feature.
              The fact that he thinks that that incident has anything to do with consentual activity between two adults is hillarious. Pure trolling really.

              And yes, this. He got no reaction for the blue hair appointment, or revisiting the "do i want to be like that guy or with that guy" mess so he came back to this one after most people ignored it the last time.
              Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
              Pronouns: He / Him

              Comment


              • Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post

                So we actually went from sexual kinks to criminal acts, ok.
                The fact that you do this on purpose and still manages to get us to respond is quite a feature.
                Emmm... That's the point I was trying to make: 'What is still a sexual kink; what is already a criminal act?'.
                Pro: freedom of speech
                Contra: cancel culture

                Comment


                • Originally posted by theMathematician View Post

                  You're quite open about sexual things, so what's the point where you say 'That crosses the line.'? Or are you OK with really everything as long as it's legal and therefore consensual?
                  You literally defended cannibalism a while ago and said it should not be considered murder if the victim agreed to it, but someone wearing a chain consentually is a big issue for you.

                  Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                  Regarding this case of cannibalism additionally, it's a special case because this crazy deed didn't happen against the victim's will (Does that mean that he's even been a victim in the first place?).
                  Last edited by InFamous; Tue August 17, 2021, 19:29.
                  Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                  Pronouns: He / Him

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                    Do I care about what other people do with their sexual lives? not at all … why would someone bother about that?
                    Losers who can't get any trying to shame others for getting it on
                    DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
                    98 - OUT

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                      Emmm... That's the point I was trying to make: 'What is still a sexual kink; what is already a criminal act?'.
                      No it's not. It's a different issue. Your last example was neither legal nor consensual. That's different than you starting with "hey I talked to people and they say it's consensual but I say they're lying. " It's not worth discussing further if you're not keeping with that discussion point.

                      Are you planning on being a slave or a master?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post

                        No it's not. It's a different issue. Your last example was neither legal nor consensual. That's different than you starting with "hey I talked to people and they say it's consensual but I say they're lying. " It's not worth discussing further if you're not keeping with that discussion point.

                        Are you planning on being a slave or a master?
                        I screamed.

                        This is what he does. He starts with one point and then as you answer that will completely change it to something else, and then completely change it to something else to try and justify what he is saying.

                        Glad you can see the pattern here.
                        Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                        Pronouns: He / Him

                        Comment


                        • timmy just curious about a world he never steps into gorl can only go so far with wikipedia and quora
                          what's going on?

                          Comment


                          • Slave definitely not. I'm too much of a free spirit to get limited in the decisions I take. I would like to be an alpha as in someone who's confident and gets respected by others. I could never be a master though as I don't get pleasure from degrading others.
                            Regarding your short kind-of quote ('hey I talked to people and they say it's consensual but I say they're lying.'): I'm a person who, in general, is very interested in psychology as in people's motives for doing certain things the way they do it. So once I discovered this whole subculture, I was initially shocked, then tried to understand why some people seem attracted by this very extreme roleplay. I hence did my research and even interviewed two people with the goal to come to the point where I say 'It's not my cup of tea, but if it makes them happy...'. I recently thought I was, but I just can't separate the illegal from the consentual form of slavery in my head, especially after the recent Afghanistan news.
                            Pro: freedom of speech
                            Contra: cancel culture

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                              and even interviewed two people


                              were these interviews published?
                              what's going on?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                                [NSFW]
                                I found this Twitter channel of that guy who is into BDSM - without going too much into detail. He had his private mobile phone number posted there, so I thought like: 'Why not sending him a message in which I could ask him about his motivation for engaging into this type of stuff?'. Fortunately, he replied to my questions in a polite and comprehensive type of way. Of course, it's always been clear to me that that's not my world and that I'm more into vanilla stuff, but I as a rather introverted people learned something important: 'Don't be afraid to ask questions! If you're polite and respectful, they will get answered, and those answers will broaden your horizon!'.
                                [/NSFW]
                                What happened to the horizons being broadened ?

                                This is polar apart to you now having decided that this guy is forcing people to do things against their will.

                                * providing this for context and to show that this whole discourse have been an attempt to troll and bait people.
                                Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                                Pronouns: He / Him

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                                  Slave definitely not. I'm too much of a free spirit to get limited in the decisions I take. I would like to be an alpha as in someone who's confident and gets respected by others. I could never be a master though as I don't get pleasure from degrading others.
                                  Regarding your short kind-of quote ('hey I talked to people and they say it's consensual but I say they're lying.'): I'm a person who, in general, is very interested in psychology as in people's motives for doing certain things the way they do it. So once I discovered this whole subculture, I was initially shocked, then tried to understand why some people seem attracted by this very extreme roleplay. I hence did my research and even interviewed two people with the goal to come to the point where I say 'It's not my cup of tea, but if it makes them happy...'. I recently thought I was, but I just can't separate the illegal from the consentual form of slavery in my head, especially after the recent Afghanistan news.
                                  Ok cheapthrills this is far far too much and unacceptable. Are you actually going to allow this person to draw a parallell between consentual adults doing things in their private lifes via BDSM and the tragic events in Afghanistan and the situation surrounding that. This is just going way too far and merits some action.
                                  Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                                  Pronouns: He / Him

                                  Comment


                                  • InFamous : Why do you keep talking to me when we both decided to stop communicating with each other? We either talk in a friendly way with each other or not at all. It's your choice.
                                    I've got better things to do than to troll (How should I even do so in the 'Random Thought Thread'? Those are random thoughts basically.).
                                    I had my first interview with that person, and then another interview recently. The latter kind of changed my mind again, just like the few sites I discovered that kind of left me disturbed recently.
                                    Pro: freedom of speech
                                    Contra: cancel culture

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                                      I hence did my research and even interviewed two people with the goal to come to the point where I say 'It's not my cup of tea, but if it makes them happy...'. I recently thought I was, but I just can't separate the illegal from the consentual form of slavery in my head, especially after the recent Afghanistan news.
                                      Nope, not having it.

                                      Stop bringing in tangential extremes to support your questions. First it's discussing a murder, now it's Afghanistan. The fact that you can't determine the nuance between Afghanistan and a consensual sexual relationship tells me this conversation is over.



                                      Comment


                                      • Onto another subject, I am royally pissed at my sister right now.
                                        I've been stuck at home for the past few weeks as our car completely broke down. Bought a new one a few weeks ago but won't get it until the end of the week. It's been a tough time to see through Instagram people enjoying their time on the beach, etc while you are basically stuck in your living room.
                                        I found out today that my sis went to the beach yesterday and she did not even ask if I was interested. I literally do everything that I can to help her as she's going through a tough time, I do not expect anything in return but the least she could do is be supportive to.
                                        Anyway, rant over.
                                        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

                                        Comment


                                        • Over then. One last question though: Where am I supposed to talk about that topic though? I don't think it's everyday life small talk type of content, and I don't think it makes sense to register in a master/slave forum to share my views with them as someone who doesn't practice that type of lifestyle and only wants to find out more about it.
                                          Pro: freedom of speech
                                          Contra: cancel culture

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                                            Onto another subject, I am royally pissed at my sister right now.
                                            I've been stuck at home for the past few weeks as our car completely broke down. Bought a new one a few weeks ago but won't get it until the end of the week. It's been a tough time to see through Instagram people enjoying their time on the beach, etc while you are basically stuck in your living room.
                                            I found out today that my sis went to the beach yesterday and she did not even ask if I was interested. I literally do everything that I can to help her as she's going through a tough time, I do not expect anything in return but the least she could do is be supportive to.
                                            Anyway, rant over.
                                            Come to Paris and I will de stress you
                                            Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                                            Pronouns: He / Him

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                                              Over then. One last question though: Where am I supposed to talk about that topic though? I don't think it's everyday life small talk type of content, and I don't think it makes sense to register in a master/slave forum to share my views with them as someone who doesn't practice that type of lifestyle and only wants to find out more about it.
                                              Considering the direction this conversation took, it surely isn't here. I'm confident there's a forum that discusses sexual matters frankly that you can join. Perhaps someone can PM you if they know of one. I think we should move on now.

                                              Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                                              I found out today that my sis went to the beach yesterday and she did not even ask if I was interested.
                                              Def go to the beach without her when you get your car. And maybe go to her fave restaurant too

                                              Comment


                                              • Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post

                                                I've heard of them, but didn't realize that. They are in the US, but more on the East Coast, I think. It sounds like the budget airline version of grocery stores.
                                                It's not because of being low budget. It's because of the environment. You don't get bags for free as they want to discourage people to take new ones every time.
                                                At the supermarket where I usually go, they tried a more American approach some years ago. Where someone packed your bags and even brought them to your car. As we are not used to it here, most people were like: "Uh... I can do that myself." Probably afraid they had to give some money afterwards. After a few weeks it was all back to normal as hardly anybody wanted someone to pack their bags.
                                                My Instagram... - Click here

                                                Comment


                                                • Wait are plastic bags still free in the US also ?
                                                  Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                                                  Pronouns: He / Him

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                                                    Wait are plastic bags still free in the US also ?
                                                    Do you ever feel like a plastic bag?
                                                    DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
                                                    98 - OUT

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X