No announcement yet.

The Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 30 Days of Night (with Josh Hartnett) is an outstanding film. Great writing, good acting, good cinematography, and great vampires.
    Diva!!!

Comment

• I saw Malignant in the cinema tonight. Honestly a load of utter crap.
      Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
      Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post

Buying this counts as adulting, right?
        And watching anime? i watch anime...are ya gonna call me kid?

Comment

• Media is so focused on Covid, Politics, and Afghanistan. Just reading about Lebanon is heartbreaking.

Diva!!!

Comment

• Did anyone read the news that a female chess player is suing Netflix for 5 million over the fact that in their fiction series ‘The Queen’s Gambit’ the show falsely claimed that she (the chess player) never played against male chess grandmasters during her career. In that way the show wanted to glorify the female lead of the series.

Like ok… she might be right, but firstly, it’s fiction. And secondly, 5 million dollar??!… The world has literally gone insane. I find these things such a waste of time and means in an already overburdened justice system .
            Eudaimonia
            Last.fm
            Instagram

Comment

• Is it just me or has the site become pretty quiet lately?

-----

Any ideas what I could do in my remaining holidays? It feels pretty boring at the moment.
              I was thinking about:
              - checking out a restaurant
              - finishing writing 3 songs and typing the lyrics I once collected on my phone out on my computer
              - going to the cinema
              - finishing the book I currently read
              Last edited by theMathematician; Tue September 21, 2021, 17:25.
              Pro: freedom of speech
              Contra: cancel culture

Comment

• I know I haven't been in the mental space to post a lot lately.

Comment

• Gosh, I wonder why.
                  *goes back to a few pages ago*
                  5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                    Gosh, I wonder why.
                    *goes back to a few pages ago*
                    Yeah.. I miss aRat and Rihab and have barely posted myself since those pages.

Comment

• It's ridiculous what happened really. I don't blame them for leaving this forum.
                      I hope they'll come back, but I understand if they don't.

It's a shame to see UKMIX heading this way...
                      "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                        Is it just me or has the site become pretty quiet lately?
                        Maybe you should start posting more again?
                        My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• I'm still not sure about writing more after what recently happened. Besides, writing more only makes sense if it activates others to join into joyful conversations not monologues or even worse, drama.
                          Pro: freedom of speech
                          Contra: cancel culture

Comment

• Settings updated.

Comment

• Mum of one of my best friends passed away today from cancer. She was diagnosed just 10 days ago and died today. She was a very respectable professor and a lovely human being. May she rest in peace. And dis damn year can end already before taking away more lives.
                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                Mum of one of my best friends passed away today from cancer. She was diagnosed just 10 days ago and died today. She was a very respectable professor and a lovely human being. May she rest in peace. And dis damn year can end already before taking away more lives.
                                Sorry to hear that man, sending you my best wishes.

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                  Mum of one of my best friends passed away today from cancer. She was diagnosed just 10 days ago and died today. She was a very respectable professor and a lovely human being. May she rest in peace. And dis damn year can end already before taking away more lives.
                                  Cancer is a nightmare. So sorry your friend had to go through that.

Comment

• Would you guys ever consider a 3-way relationship?
                                    Diva!!!

Comment

• Nah, no aRatchet, no fun and no interest in posting.

Besides a handful of members here and there, there’s basically nothing of note left.
                                      Greatest Of All Time

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                        Nah, no aRatchet, no fun and no interest in posting.

Besides a handful of members here and there, there’s basically nothing of note left.
                                        Excuse me I am here

I feel like he will come back eventually. Hope so anyhow

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post

Excuse me I am here

I feel like he will come back eventually. Hope so anyhow
                                          You’re like 75% of that handful sis.
                                          Greatest Of All Time

Comment

You’re like 75% of that handful sis.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

What, did you want a shoutout? You know where you stand, boo.
                                              Greatest Of All Time

Comment

What, did you want a shoutout? You know where you stand, boo.
                                                Not at all, any excuse to use that emoji

Comment

• I've just made my own ice cream and I think I have milk poisoning.
                                                  My Chart

Comment

• I told my sister about this apathetic/depressive feeling I've been having for a little while now. A couple days later, she called me with a homeopathic remedy. Which is fine.

But then she theorized that this is all because I got the vaccine, and it took every fiber of my being to not devolve into an argument. She's against conventional medicine, and hasn't gotten the vaccine. And I get so tired of her saying how judgmental people are towards her about it when she comes out and tells me crap like this.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X