Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

No.

Welcome back though. Have your thots on Nationalist Usurpator Dua Lipa changed in the meantime?
    Thanks. Hate her as a person more than ever. Love Future Nostalgia. Not so much Moonlight Edition. Physical song of the decade. Still not tired of it.

Comment

• Sometimes I wish there's a dislike button. Because there are a shockingly number of posts that deserve a dislike but I just couldn't care less to spend my time to reply to those, so a dislike would be a good way to say everything that needs to be said

Comment

• Originally posted by Westen View Post

Thanks. Hate her as a person more than ever. Love Future Nostalgia. Not so much Moonlight Edition. Physical song of the decade. Still not tired of it.
        Worst song of century more like.
        Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
        Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post
          Sometimes I wish there's a dislike button. Because there are a shockingly number of posts that deserve a dislike but I just couldn't care less to spend my time to reply to those, so a dislike would be a good way to say everything that needs to be said

Comment

• Originally posted by Westen View Post

The truest tea that was ever served I fear

Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Worst song of century more like.
            Suffer

DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
            98 - OUT

Comment

Do you also work way more than 40 hours a week? I have heard that 50 to 70 hour weeks are pretty common there?

You shoud move to GODrope babygorl
              I think about moving there! Maybe in a few years when family situations change.

Luckily, it is pretty much 40 hours, though they are pretty draconian about making sure you hit your hours each day. A few years ago, my office husband worked 9 hours three days and then 7.5 hours the other two, and they had the temerity to dock his vacation 30 minutes for each day he was short.

But yes, a number of my friends work more, especially since they have a set salary and do not work hourly.

Comment

• I LOVE both Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams but how on earth The Notebook has 7,8 score on IMDB??

Comment

• What if UKMIX is a social experiment???

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Adele should just move her album release a week earlier so Taylor (a much as I like her) is forced to compete with her...I mean she already changed the Red TV date once...it would be too cringy for her to move it again...that or it might push her to surprise release it soon, win win
                    Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• MusicRecords thots on your daddy Sebastian Kurz being FIRED again?
                      DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
                      98 - OUT

Comment

MusicRecords thots on your daddy Sebastian Kurz being FIRED again?
                        He’s just gonna take a quick vacation from being chancellor, but daddy Kurz will be back and stronger soon
                        Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords View Post
                          Adele should just move her album release a week earlier so Taylor (a much as I like her) is forced to compete with her...I mean she already changed the Red TV date once...it would be too cringy for her to move it again...that or it might push her to surprise release it soon, win win
                          For what
                          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords View Post
                            He’s just gonna take a quick vacation from being chancellor, but daddy Kurz will be back and stronger soon
                            isn't he a corrupt Nazi?
                            My Chart

Comment

• I guess he is the Austrian equivalent of Donald Trump in terms of racism.
                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Guys you have no idea how much press here is having a field day whenever something about Kurtz is printed because his last name reads like d*ck in Serbian in most grammatical cases. So they are always framing headlines to sound so dirty.

Sometimes it is impossible to say something without directly saying d word, so journalists on daytime and nighttime tv always have to stay serious.

Comment

• Leave daddy Kurz ALONEEEEEEE
                                  Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• MusicRecords is a SNACC and he’s not my usual
                                    type.
                                    Greatest Of All Time

Comment

• So I’ve had/having a drink.
                                      I’m watching Legally Blonde.
                                      I might think it’s the perfect film.
                                      Maybe I need more vodka.
                                      Words are useless, especially sentences.
                                      they don’t stand for anything.
                                      How could they explain how I feel?

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                        MusicRecords is a SNACC and he’s not my usual
                                        type.
                                        Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                                          So I’ve had/having a drink.
                                          I’m watching Legally Blonde.
                                          I might think it’s the perfect film.
                                          Maybe I need more vodka.
                                          I enjoyed it profusely.

Comment

• This is too much for my innocent mind
                                            1 Camila Cabello |2 J Balvin|3 Majestic |4 Kevin McKay |5 Wizkid

Comment

• Originally posted by westhammer

50+ is Grand Daddy vibes
                                              Don't think so. I still can fool anyone saying I'm in my 30's.
                                              My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• I can't believe we're almost at the end of 2021. How time flew away.
                                                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post

Don't think so. I still can fool anyone saying I'm in my 30's.
                                                    I don’t mean looks wise etc, I mean what the twinks will say based on age!
                                                    You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

Working...
                                                    X