No announcement yet.

The Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I agree with some of you guys. UK and Germany rules are better. I can't comprehend a rap that sold less than 1k reaching the top of BB 200 because of possibly inflated streams.
    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION] do u think think it'll extend all the way to the 80s? Thinking about Gifting it to a few members
      Last edited by Aaronsmithjune1; Mon December 30th, 2019, 08:42.

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
        Who even listens to these K Pop boy bands and enjoys it? They have to be the most generic & blatant industry plants I have ever seen.
        I do!
        There are actualy realy good kpop songs to discover though, though people here aren't realy open for it, since alot of people here hate kpop and don't give it a chance

Comment

• Actually, KPop is a much broader church than just slick and choreographed pop acts. Even Korean indie pop acts sometimes are wrongly dismissed as "KPop".
          Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• The Pop Talk thread is working out well then...

Comment

• | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• ^And then people here moan about daily streaming updates.

The gap is just going to get bigger and bigger.
                I have received many gifts from God,
                but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Originally posted by Preyoncé View Post
                  The perks of stanning strihming Legends
                  COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post

[MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION] do u think think it'll extend all the way to the 80s? Thinking about Gifting it to a few members
                    That won't do it, you'll need something like this for these gerls

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                      ^And then people here moan about daily streaming updates.

If the Album isn't receiving 500K streams a day, it's pretty much pointless

Comment

That won't do it, you'll need something like this for these gerls
                        Fugghtug bye

Comment

• Originally posted by Preyoncé View Post
                          A nightmare
                          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                            ^And then people here moan about daily streaming updates.

I think the problem isn't daily streaming updates but daily streaming updates. Back in the day, it would've been just as extensive to have daily physical or daily digital updates. Being honest, most singles have a chart life of 4-6 months, most albums of 0.5 to 1.5 years, so even one week is just a small part of its chart life, not even talking about a day, not even talking about a format's day.

I'd like the physical format to keep a healthy share though, but that's just me .
                            WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO?

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                              A nightmare
                              A blessing*

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                                I think the problem isn't daily streaming updates but daily streaming updates. Back in the day, it would've been just as extensive to have daily physical or daily digital updates. Being honest, most singles have a chart life of 4-6 months, most albums of 0.5 to 1.5 years, so even one week is just a small part of its chart life, not even talking about a day, not even talking about a format's day.

I'd like the physical format to keep a healthy share though, but that's just me .
                                But there were daily iTunes (sales) updates. Nobody moaned back then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
                                  If the Album isn't receiving 500K streams a day, it's pretty much pointless
                                  For some albums it's all you get though, pointless or not.

Comment

• to the moaners...

the only - I repeat - ONLY enduring person who would do (reliable) daily streaming updates is me anyway. So just ignore the Mariah thread. Most ppl who are currently doing them (following my trend which I have started btw) will lose interest in continuing them.

Also I never or more accurately rarely visit any artists' threads on UKMIX which do no interest me. That's called self-monitoring and is a feature that separates humans from animals.
                                    My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                      to the moaners...

the only - I repeat - ONLY enduring person who would do (reliable) daily streaming updates is me anyway. So just ignore the Mariah thread. Most ppl who are currently doing them (following my trend which I have started btw) will lose interest in continuing them.

Also I never or more accurately rarely visit any artists' threads on UKMIX which do no interest me. That's called self-monitoring and is a feature that separates humans from animals.

Comment

glad we agree on this.
                                        My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                                          The Pop Talk thread is working out well then...
                                          Only two people post there.
                                          My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• I love Céline so much. Her new album is sublime.
                                              My Chart

Comment

• On a different note. Chris Martin has the most soothing voice ever. Coldplay's new song "Daddy" is so gentle and the music video is oscar-worthy again.
                                                My Chart

Comment

• So what's everyone doing tomorrow night?

Comment

• spotify:playlist:02vBciXB4hwlYFRgMajCxY

My NYE playlist. Ready to leave this decade behind.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X