X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emma Thompson!!

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
      @Tansike: Do you think everyone has got that feeling/intuition or is it limited to some people? In very conservative regions, some people never met a gay person before. Would you say those people could have a gaydar as well or is it based on experience?
      I have no idea. I think it's common for gays to have the gaydar but no idea if everyone's got it or not. Also no idea if it's based on experience or not.

May I ask you why this topic is so important to you?

Comment

• It is a term commonly used and accepted as 'a thing' here, so I would simply like to find out more about that phenomenon: What makes someone think that another person could sexually be attracted to the same sex? Is it always obvious or do opinions differ in some cases? If yes, in which? What are the borders of gaydar?
        Pro: freedom of speech
        Contra: cancel culture

Comment

It is a term commonly used and accepted as 'a thing' here, so I would simply like to find out more about that phenomenon: What makes someone think that another person could sexually be attracted to the same sex? Is it always obvious or do opinions differ in some cases? If yes, in which? What are the borders of gaydar?
          Maybe Google it as I think most people here have given you their answers.

Comment

@Tansike: Do you think everyone has got that feeling/intuition or is it limited to some people? In very conservative regions, some people never met a gay person before. Would you say those people could have a gaydar as well or is it based on experience?
            I don't think everyone has got this intuition. It's like every other intuition. Some people have them, some don't. And in conservative regions people tend to deny it even exists.
            My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Gaydar is a thing and it‘s not (solely) based on stereotypes.

For instance, the way guys look at you / other guys can be very telling. Don‘t ask me how lesbians do it though, cause girls be looking at other girls all the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab View Post
                Gaydar is a thing and it‘s not (solely) based on stereotypes.

For instance, the way guys look at you / other guys can be very telling. Don‘t ask me how lesbians do it though, cause girls be looking at other girls all the time.
                I agrih. Gaydar is a lot about eye contact and eye movement.

DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
                98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

I agrih. Gaydar is a lot about eye contact and eye movement.
                  Yup. Some hot "straights" really give themselves away when I enter the pool area in the leisure centre with my tight Speedos. I can feel their eyes just burning on my toned quads and ample bulge. I can feel that hunger.
                  Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                  Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• There's this You Tuber called 'Bruno Baba' who used to have a very toned, muscular shape. During the pandemic, he decided that he favors the 'chubby' (He regularly uses the word himself.) look and began to gain weight. As positive side effects he mentions that he can eat without restrictions and feels more secure about his body now. Here is a recent video of him. On one hand, he's an adult and can do whatever he wants. On the other hand, I'm not sure whether his current physique is still within the healthy part of the spectrum, and his viewers seem to encourage him in gaining weight. In a recent video, he is making fun of someone for being skinny, which is just as uncool as fatshaming.
                    What's your impression of this case?
                    Pro: freedom of speech
                    Contra: cancel culture

Comment

• Exactly! Exactly.
                      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

Exactly! Exactly.
                        The Dua Lipa of vegs
                        98 - OUT

Comment

The Dua Lipa of vegs
                          Yeah bland and microwaveable with limited range

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Yeah bland and microwaveable with limited range
                            The delusion as usual. Potatoes range from fries to vodka and are one of the worlds most (if not the most) versatile and adaptable vegs of all time.
                            98 - OUT

Comment

• Today's Thanksgiving here, and my assignment for the dinner was mashed potatoes, so I will have to co-sign on versatility

Comment

The delusion as usual. Potatoes range from fries to vodka and are one of the worlds most (if not the most) versatile and adaptable vegs of all time.
                                The Grammy's disagree

Comment

The Grammy's disagree
                                  98 - OUT

Comment

• In the UK every meal comes with the option of chips or jacket potato.
                                    1 Inna |2 Camila Cabello|3 Wizkid |4 Coldplay |5 Kevin McKay

Comment

• Collard greens
                                      Greatest
                                      Of
                                      All
                                      Time

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                        Collard greens
                                        Have you applied for a weekend position so you can get to wear this ?

Comment

Have you applied for a weekend position so you can get to wear this ?

Overqualified unfortunately.
                                          Greatest
                                          Of
                                          All
                                          Time

Comment

Overqualified unfortunately.
                                            Of course but thought you would do it for the shirt, you can dumb yourself down in the interview

I had to do that once and after three weeks I got promoted to a supervisor ( not in mcdonalds as I would rather shoot myself in the head than work in fast food )

Comment

Of course but thought you would do it for the shirt, you can dumb yourself down in the interview

I had to do that once and after three weeks I got promoted to a supervisor ( not in mcdonalds as I would rather shoot myself in the head than work in fast food )
                                              I wouldn’t even listen to Merry Xmas all the way through (too many Karen ballads) much less work at that dump.
                                              Greatest
                                              Of
                                              All
                                              Time

Comment

I wouldn’t even listen to Merry Xmas all the way through (too many Karen ballads) much less work at that dump.
                                                Same for both. I don't even listen to AIWFC much these days tbh.

Comment

• Can’t wait to put my tree up on Sunday and play all those Christmas albums I said ‘never again’ to last year
                                                  Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• Playing Xmas "Music" on loop would be a very effective torture method against me
                                                    98 - OUT

Comment

Working...
                                                    X