The Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post

video is truly shocking and shows the airplane was on fire while falling off the sky....
    How did the plane get into fireball state in 2 minutes?
    If the US is found to be involved in this, that government needs to be hit hard. This is disgusting.
    I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
    I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Originally posted by DnBLover View Post
      How did the plane get into fireball state in 2 minutes?
      If the US is found to be involved in this, that government needs to be hit hard. This is disgusting.
      I've read somewhere that "Iran's" ballistic missiles "accidentally" shot it down.

I could not imagine a way how a whole passenger airplane is on fire after 2 minutes with all the checks they go through and nobody noticing anything before and after take off...
      aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Joel Kinnaman is my new husband.
        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan View Post
          I do not understand how Laura Dern is winning awards for Marriage Story. Scarlett and Adam were incredible, but Laura did absolutely nothing in the film.
          Sheep mentality and overdue narrative. Award season logic for Best Supporting Actress this decade as its finest
          Beauty is beauty, whether is black or white

Comment

• Reading about the crash made my spirit cry. Although I've been in the airlines industry for some years, my biggest fear is being in a airplane crash (afraid of heights). I have to take anxiety meds before getting on planes (it's only a job for me/I am not a flight attendant).

2 minutes after take-off means that the plane was pretty high up, which makes me cry thinking of what those people were going thru before it actually crashed.
            Diva!!!

Comment

I do not understand how Laura Dern is winning awards for Marriage Story. Scarlett and Adam were incredible, but Laura did absolutely nothing in the film.
              It’s a weird one. I LOVE Laura Dern, she’s an absolute Queen, but I kinda agree. While she was great in Marriage Story, I wouldn’t quite describe her as Oscar worthy. In fact, I thought she was better in Little Women and would rather see her win for that. I think a lot of it comes down to the fact that she is a darling of Hollywood and has yet to win an Oscar so people feel it’s overdue.

It is quite a strange year for the Supporting Actress category though. Look at how white-washed the BAFTAs are - Laura, Margot x2, Florence Pugh and ScarJo. Of those performances I’ve seen, I’d want Pugh to win but I’ve yet to see Bombshell so can’t judge Margot yet. But I have enjoyed all of these performances.

Speaking of Marriage Story, the leads were fantastic - especially Adam Driver. ScarJo was great but I actually preferred her in JoJo Rabbit I think. I’d prefer Driver to win over Joaquin but I think he has the Oscar locked in. I’d enjoy it even more if Taron Egerton caused a big upset and won tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                Adam delivered a screen shattering performance and Scarlett was amazing. I agree that overall Dern isn't as strong, but if the voters are voting based on nomination reels and haven't actually seen the movie, Dern has more memorable material as she has more than one of those award baiting scenes (especially the monologue about expectations from mothers vs fathers). You have to see the whole movie to fully get the impact of Adam and Scarlett.
                The mothers vs fathers scene speech is definitely what locked her down for award bait. She is fantastic though.

Comment

I'm so weird.

I live alone but I still close the door when I use the bathroom and shower.
                  Originally posted by aRat View Post
                  It's better like that coz you won't embarrass yourself when you have guests over. I also live alone but I leave all doors open. Last weeknd I had a female friend sleep over at my place and when she woke up she saw the bathroom door open so she went in only to see me taking a massive dump in there
                  We never close the door. Sometimes you both have to go. (We have a toilet and a urinal.) But luckily I never forget to close it when we have someone visiting us.
                  My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                    We never close the door. Sometimes you both have to go. (We have a toilet and a urinal.) But luckily I never forget to close it when we have someone visiting us.
                    This is so nasty. Who wants to smell a bathroom in the rest of the house. I don't care how clean your bathroom is. Shut the door

Comment

I'm so weird.

I live alone but I still close the door when I use the bathroom and shower.
                      Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
                      This is so nasty. Who wants to smell a bathroom in the rest of the house. I don't care how clean your bathroom is. Shut the door
                      OMG! You actually have a bathroom next to the living room? Glad our house is not that small.

Comment

OMG! You actually have a bathroom next to the living room? Glad our house is not that small.
                        Well most houses in America the guest bathroom is off from the family room or kitchen. But I don't even care if the bathroom is in the bedroom. Shut the door
                        Last edited by Aaronsmithjune1; Thu January 9th, 2020, 01:54.

Comment

• The shade!!!
                          Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
                            Well most houses in America the guest bathroom is off from the family room or kitchen. But I don't even care if the bathroom is in the bedroom. Shut the door
                            I was always very private, but I'm glad my husband changed that.

Comment

• I cannot comprehend people doing their ablutions with the toilet door open - horrific.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne View Post
                                I cannot comprehend people doing their ablutions with the toilet door open - horrific.
                                Well, there's a difference between open and open. I would shut the door, but not lock it.

Comment

Well, there's a difference between open and open. I would shut the door, but not lock it.
                                  OHH! I thought you meant OPEN as in wide-open.

Comment

I cannot comprehend people doing their ablutions with the toilet door open - horrific.
                                    Have yall never heard of opening the bathroom window so the air can circulate?
                                    COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
                                      Have yall never heard of opening the bathroom window so the air can circulate?
                                      Have y'all never heard of having some god damn courtesy for your fellow humans and shutting the door when you're doing the deed?

Comment

• Why is she so bitter [MENTION=21675]BeeBoy[/MENTION] [MENTION=84648]Aaronsmithjune1[/MENTION] ?

Comment

Have y'all never heard of having some god damn courtesy for your fellow humans and shutting the door when you're doing the deed?
                                          Go stream some Titanic girl song.

Comment

Go stream some Titanic girl song.

Comment

Why is she so bitter [MENTION=21675]BeeBoy[/MENTION] [MENTION=84648]Aaronsmithjune1[/MENTION] ?
                                              She smiled (which is even pictured) and clapped didn't know standing up was obligatory. When the only non white woman/person of the night won a GG they all didn't feel the need to stand up either. The bitter ones are atrl and twitter stans making a scene out of everything
                                              aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                                                She smiled (which is even pictured) and clapped didn't know standing up was obligatory. When the only non white woman/person of the night won a GG they all didn't feel the need to stand up either. The bitter ones are atrl and twitter stans making a scene out of everything
                                                Ok boo boo but this also seems like shade directed towards me

Comment

Comment

• When I went to Vienna last week, I promised in a letter that I left for Nemanja/Serby on the last place we met, that I would try to be a better person. (I said other things too to Nemanja, but they're not the point right now)

I think I've been experiencing chronic stress for the last year, ever since my father (and my grandmother, and my other grandmother, and Nemanja) passed. It's almost a year now and I've just realised that. I had taken up unhealthy sleeping and eating habits, smoked more, worked maniacally to cope with the loss.
                                                    I've booked a session with a therapist for Tuesday, and I am thankful I've made that step for myself. I needed to share that with you guys, cause UKMIX is one big family and we need to stick together.
                                                    In the meantime, I've already went to a dietologist to create a better diet for myself (which I'm following), and trying to always go to sleep around midnight and wake up around 7. One step at a time.

Comment

• Originally posted by ArmyOfMe View Post
                                                      When I went to Vienna last week, I promised in a letter that I left for Nemanja/Serby on the last place we met, that I would try to be a better person. (I said other things too to Nemanja, but they're not the point right now)

I think I've been experiencing chronic stress for the last year, ever since my father (and my grandmother, and my other grandmother, and Nemanja) passed. It's almost a year now and I've just realised that. I had taken up unhealthy sleeping and eating habits, smoked more, worked maniacally to cope with the loss.
                                                      I've booked a session with a therapist for Tuesday, and I am thankful I've made that step for myself. I needed to share that with you guys, cause UKMIX is one big family and we need to stick together.
                                                      In the meantime, I've already went to a dietologist to create a better diet for myself (which I'm following), and trying to always go to sleep around midnight and wake up around 7. One step at a time.
                                                      Good for you Take time for yourself and heal, it's always great to talk to someone. Self reflection is always the first step, realising what's going wrong and asking for help is huge. A good diet and enough sleep is key also for mental health, I feel like people really underestimate the effect it has on your body. Glad you try to improve every aspect. Take Care and all the best
                                                      aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Why is she so bitter [MENTION=21675]BeeBoy[/MENTION] [MENTION=84648]Aaronsmithjune1[/MENTION] ?
                                                        Sis smiled and clapped. What else was she supposed to do? She probably didn't even want to come but it more than likely was in the Disney contract. Just brace yourself for the James bond song. It'll be much better than spirit even though the vocals are laid back. It's more in the style of haunted

Comment

• And how do you know she's got the bond theme?
                                                          One of the Bond sites are saying it's going to be someone from the UK again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Parkelife View Post
                                                            And how do you know she's got the bond theme?
                                                            aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by Parkelife View Post
                                                              And how do you know she's got the bond theme?
                                                              I don't know. but that's one of my biggest wishes
                                                              * Britney spears Reaction*

Comment

Working...
                                                              X