The Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Parkelife View Post
    And how do you know she's got the bond theme?
    One of the Bond sites are saying it's going to be someone from the UK again.
    Dua Lipa is gonna snatch it, she didn't make the Bond Bait song Swan Flop for nothing

COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
      I don't know. but that's one of my biggest wishes
      * Britney spears Reaction*
      Narrrrrr, let floponce keep on flopping, she doesn't deserve a bond theme at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Parkelife View Post
        Narrrrrr, let floponce keep on flopping, she doesn't deserve a bond theme at all.
        aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• I don't think I watched one Bond movie in its entirety, never had the nerve to sustain the cheese.
          Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Originally posted by ArmyOfMe View Post
            When I went to Vienna last week, I promised in a letter that I left for Nemanja/Serby on the last place we met, that I would try to be a better person. (I said other things too to Nemanja, but they're not the point right now)

I think I've been experiencing chronic stress for the last year, ever since my father (and my grandmother, and my other grandmother, and Nemanja) passed. It's almost a year now and I've just realised that. I had taken up unhealthy sleeping and eating habits, smoked more, worked maniacally to cope with the loss.
            I've booked a session with a therapist for Tuesday, and I am thankful I've made that step for myself. I needed to share that with you guys, cause UKMIX is one big family and we need to stick together.
            In the meantime, I've already went to a dietologist to create a better diet for myself (which I'm following), and trying to always go to sleep around midnight and wake up around 7. One step at a time.
            Im proud of you! It is not easy admitting something is wrong, and asking for help. But you did it, and you try to change things! Keep it up, step by step as you said, and you know your ukmix fam is always here! <3

Comment

• Keep talking to us if you need to [MENTION=38964]ArmyOfMe[/MENTION]!
              THRILLER’S SOUNDS OF THE 90s

Comment

When I went to Vienna last week, I promised in a letter that I left for Nemanja/Serby on the last place we met, that I would try to be a better person. (I said other things too to Nemanja, but they're not the point right now)

I think I've been experiencing chronic stress for the last year, ever since my father (and my grandmother, and my other grandmother, and Nemanja) passed. It's almost a year now and I've just realised that. I had taken up unhealthy sleeping and eating habits, smoked more, worked maniacally to cope with the loss.
                I've booked a session with a therapist for Tuesday, and I am thankful I've made that step for myself. I needed to share that with you guys, cause UKMIX is one big family and we need to stick together.
                In the meantime, I've already went to a dietologist to create a better diet for myself (which I'm following), and trying to always go to sleep around midnight and wake up around 7. One step at a time.
                Wait I missed this, good to hear from you sis. You've been missed.

That's just 7 hours of sleep tho, are you sure that's enough for you? I always need a minimum of 8 - 9 hours of sleep or else I can't function normally. I would be such a wreck if I only got 7 hours of sleep every night.

Comment

• Stay strong [MENTION=38964]ArmyOfMe[/MENTION] and as Mike said, you can always rely on your UKMIX friends if you need someone to talk to.

Comment

I love you boo!
                    Originally posted by beredy
                    When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• @Good for making that change [MENTION=38964]ArmyOfMe[/MENTION].
                      [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION], I usually only sleep 6 hours. It's enough for me. I try to go to bed at 23:00, but before I actually lay in my bed and put off the light, it's usually 23:30 or later. My alarm goes off at 5:50 in the morning.
                      My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                        @Good for making that change @ArmyOfMe.
                        @aRat, I usually only sleep 6 hours. It's enough for me. I try to go to bed at 23:00, but before I actually lay in my bed and put off the light, it's usually 23:30 or later. My alarm goes off at 5:50 in the morning.
                        I couldn't even make it 3 nights with just 6 hours of sleep, I am not kidding. I am basically like a badly programmed zombie robot if I am underslept. I can't get anything done and I feel terrible the whole day.

Most deep sleepers have it like this I think. The good thing is that I fall asleep really easy and I rarely or never wake up during the night.

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
                          I couldn't even make it 3 nights with just 6 hours of sleep, I am not kidding. I am basically like a badly programmed zombie robot if I am underslept. I can't get anything done and I feel terrible the whole day.

Most deep sleepers have it like this I think. The good thing is that I fall asleep really easy and I rarely or never wake up during the night.
                          Although my nights are only 6 hours long, I am a deep sleeper too. Rain and thunder won't wake me. Some years ago I woke up at school camp wondering where my colleague had gone. He went to sleep at the boys room as they were partying, but I hadn't heard a thing...
                          My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• I see this in here forum on the regular lol

Comment

• Thank you guys for all the love! I'm doing my best to fix my sleeping pattern, but 7 hours has always been fine for me! In fact, even trying to go to bed earlier (like last night at 9) results in me waking up 7 hours later, so perhaps it's my magic number
                              I wish I had slept 7 hours per night for the last 3 months that resulted in me ending up hospitalized for stress.

I love you all and am grateful for your support! To reassure you, I've got very thick skin #selfcare #taurus

Comment

• [MENTION=38964]ArmyOfMe[/MENTION] I love you

Comment

• Stay strong [MENTION=38964]ArmyOfMe[/MENTION]

Since my shoulder is broken i can't sleep more than 5 hours because it's so uncomfortable.
                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Thank you again guys!
                                    I don't wanna end up locking up anxiety, stress, etc., it's not for me. A bitch will stay strong and talkative.

Comment

• It's good to keep sharing indeed [MENTION=38964]ArmyOfMe[/MENTION]. Wish you all the best...mental health is such a weird trick that life pulls on people.
                                      On the sleeping issue: I need 8 hours to feel truly rested but I can manage with 6. The problem is I never sleep straight through..I have trouble falling to sleep and I usually wake up 2 or 3 times. It's definitely an issue in the dark months but as soon as the days start getting longer it's not much of a problem waking up.

Comment

• ---Edit.
                                        Last edited by Hejira; Sat January 11th, 2020, 18:47.

Comment

• I just shaved my entire head and face in an impulse and now I look like a failed Benjamin Button.
                                          How does the moment where a beard ages you, fade so fast into the opposite? And why does it now seem like I have a 2nd chin.
                                          I have so many regrets...I should have just shaved my balls instead.

Comment

• Pic or it didn't happen.
                                            I have received many gifts from God,
                                            but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                                              I just shaved my entire head and face in an impulse and now I look like a failed Benjamin Button.
                                              How does the moment where a beard ages you, fade so fast into the opposite? And why does it now seem like I have a 2nd chin.
                                              I have so many regrets...I should have just shaved my balls instead.
                                              I'm sure it doesn't look that bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                                                Pic or it didn't happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne View Post
                                                  I'm sure it doesn't look that bad.
                                                  Don't they say that a beard is a man's way of contouring? Well I can tell you now that it sure is.
                                                  When I wake up in the morning and lost, hopefully, an inch of regret I'll show ya'll why.

Comment

• I shaved my head off a couple of times. Didn't look bad tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                                                      I shaved my head off a couple of times. Didn't look bad tbh.
                                                      My head isn't the problem, I started losing hair since age 20 and decided it was a good idea to just get rid of it instead of looking like a plucked chicken with a receding hairline. The facial hair I like and I just...SWOOSH got rid of that too and now I just look ridiculous.
                                                      Oh well. I'll be fine in 2 weeks I suppose.

Can a man be vain? Or is it just annoying. I've started noticing my eyebrows lately and the wildgrow that happens there...I'm not going to pluck my eyebrows but Is it okay to 'worry' about these things or is it just ridiculous?

Comment

Don't they say that a beard is a man's way of contouring? Well I can tell you now that it sure is.
                                                        When I wake up in the morning and lost, hopefully, an inch of regret I'll show ya'll why.
                                                        Chillax you are still handsome.

You can't do that much damage to a naturally handsome face. It would be different if you had a face like GaGa for example tho.

Comment

[MENTION=28072]beredy[/MENTION] meant the balls.

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
                                                            [MENTION=28072]beredy[/MENTION] meant the balls.
                                                            You can ask those in PM, not piggyback of my reply sis.

Comment

My head isn't the problem, I started losing hair since age 20 and decided it was a good idea to just get rid of it instead of looking like a plucked chicken with a receding hairline. The facial hair I like and I just...SWOOSH got rid of that too and now I just look ridiculous.
                                                              Oh well. I'll be fine in 2 weeks I suppose.
                                                              It's a big change anyway. You might be more relaxed tomorrow.

Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                                                              Can a man be vain?
                                                              Yes, but...

Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                                                              I've started noticing my eyebrows lately and the wildgrow that happens there...I'm not going to pluck my eyebrows but Is it okay to 'worry' about these things or is it just ridiculous?
                                                              ...pluck those stray eyebrow hairs. There's nothing wrong about that. You don't want a forest up there. Nothing vain about this. Everybody wants to look good. That's not vanity.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X