Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by heppolo View Post
    Xi kinda flopped in Hong Kong though.
    He has not put any effort into it so far. If China wants to, they can send their military and occupy the city.
    My Chart

Comment

• International politics are complicated. On one hand, I think it's better for all countries to focus on their own economies in order to prevent dependencies like the ones @stevyy mentioned. On the other hand, countries with weak economies (such as Africa or Eastern Europe) profit from international investment as they provide work places and pay taxes.
      ~ representing the LBC ~

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
        International politics are complicated. On one hand, I think it's better for all countries to focus on their own economies in order to prevent dependencies like the ones @stevyy mentioned. On the other hand, countries with weak economies (such as Africa or Eastern Europe) profit from international investment as they provide work places and pay taxes.
        The system is rigged... especially the financial system.
        My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
          He has not put any effort into it so far. If China wants to, they can send their military and occupy the city.
          He tried putting some effort, but there's a lot of money at stake. Even Donnie managed to upset Xi with those tariffs. It's funny how both of them became so dependent on each other.
          Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Originally posted by heppolo View Post
            He tried putting some effort, but there's a lot of money at stake. Even Donnie managed to upset Xi with those tariffs. It's funny how both of them became so dependent on each other.
            but so to speak any big economy is intertwined with all the others.
            My Chart

Comment

but so to speak any big economy is intertwined with all the others.
              but apparently no one told Donnie...He needed to find that out empirically, just like everything else in his life.

Comment

• Let's hope 2020 will give us some better leaders.
                My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                  Let's hope 2020 will give us some better leaders.
                  I think politics get progressively worse.
                  My Chart

Comment

• Most politicians only care for power and money.

Comment

Most politicians only care for power and money.
                      I've been watching some documentaries by Michael Moore (Fahrenheit 11/9) and (Where to invade next) and he is incredible in showing just how cruel those American Presidents have been (beginning with Reagan all the way up to Donnie, including Obama who really let children die in Flint, Michigan... seeing him refuse to drink the water from there and then holding a press conference saying everything's fine... is a crime against humanity.)
                      My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by Preyoncé View Post
                        I prefer the original of Britney’s Boys than the released remix.
                        Both bops
                        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                          Both bops
                          Flops*
                          Beauty is a must, Talent is a plus: DUA LIPA ♪ RIHANNA ♪ BEYONCE ♪ THE WEEKND
                          #NO DUSTY DIVAS OR XMAS FADS ALLOWED (EXCEPT MADINO)

Comment

I've been watching some documentaries by Michael Moore (Fahrenheit 11/9) and (Where to invade next) and he is incredible in showing just how cruel those American Presidents have been (beginning with Reagan all the way up to Donnie, including Obama who really let children die in Flint, Michigan... seeing him refuse to drink the water from there and then holding a press conference saying everything's fine... is a crime against humanity.)
                            Humanity doesn't get you elected, just ask Jimmy Carter.

Comment

Let's hope 2020 will give us some better leaders.
                              & Ukmix members

Comment

• What's this mess all over my timeline about world war 3?

Comment

• America just targeted and killed an important Iranian commander in Baghdad. Iran will definitely retaliate and if the situation escalates to a war, it will be WW3.
                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Most politicians only care for power and money.
                                    Nothing new, that's common knowledge

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                      America just targeted and killed an important Iranian commander in Baghdad. Iran will definitely retaliate and if the situation escalates to a war, it will be WW3.
                                      It would not evolve into a world war. The usual suspects (UK, Israel, Turkey and Saudi Arabia) would likely buy America's lies again and follow Donald into war, but almost everyone else is smarter this time. There's a strong anti-American / anti-British sentiment that's built up in many EU countries, no one trusts them anymore. France and Germany especially have invested so much time and money into Iran, there's absolutely no chance we'd make a u-turn and attack them now. China also has nothing to gain. Not even Putin wants a conflict of that scale. It'd still be a disaster though.

Comment

• I literally cried over all the death and drama the fireworks (or as it turns out even an 'innocent' sky lantern) caused.
                                        That zoo in Germany, what an actual horror..poor animals.
                                        I really hope they'll soon make the decision to stop making it available for everyone. Let the organised companies do it, we can watch, it's all fine.
                                        "Is Stalin on your shoulder..."
                                        https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeveren-1/jasper-russia
                                        "..as he was with his composers?"

Comment

• Satanic excellence

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                                            I literally cried over all the death and drama the fireworks (or as it turns out even an 'innocent' sky lantern) caused.
                                            That zoo in Germany, what an actual horror..poor animals.
                                            I really hope they'll soon make the decision to stop making it available for everyone. Let the organised companies do it, we can watch, it's all fine.
                                            !!!

Can't believe Europe hasn't banned them yet.

Comment

• I love fireworks. I'm against a ban.
                                              My Chart

Comment

I love fireworks. I'm against a ban.
                                                Fireworks can be nice to watch at New Years Eve.

BUT... when you can't properly walk the dog for weeks, because of fireworks...

Comment

Fireworks can be nice to watch at New Years Eve.

BUT... when you can't properly walk the dog for weeks, because of fireworks...
                                                  well, I can't walk in the park bc of dogs.
                                                  My Chart

Comment

well, I can't walk in the park bc of dogs.
                                                    How so?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X