The Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wayne View Post
    By Leonardo da Vinci - is this worth $450m?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._×_65.6_cm.jpg
    I just caught your shade, half an hour later

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
      I just caught your shade, half an hour later
      Huh?
      COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

• What are yall rankings of the Main Science Legends?

IMO:

1. Einstein
        2. Newton
        3. Gauß
        4. Galileo
        5. Da Vinci
        6. Darwin
        7. Leibniz
        8. Tesla
        9. Euler
        10. Curie

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
          Huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
            What are yall rankings of the Main Science Legends?

IMO:

1. Einstein
            2. Newton
            3. Gauß
            4. Galileo
            5. Da Vinci
            6. Darwin
            7. Leibniz
            8. Tesla
            9. Euler
            10. Curie
            Einstein and Newton were the main pop girls back in their times. The others cannot relate.

Their names are the most recognizable.
            My Chart

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                Einstein and Newton were the main pop girls back in their times. The others cannot relate.

Their names are the most recognizable.
                Deserved since they have had the most profound impact on science and on the world.

Forgot to include legend Emmy Noether in my list. Without some of her theorems the foundations of physical laws would break down. She is actually way more accomplished than Curie.

Comment

• Rembrandt is the best. No painting beats De Nachtwacht.
                  My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• I will not eat from anyone that keeps their dogs in the house... that's the nastiest thing in the world. Animals belong outside.
                    Last edited by Aaronsmithjune1; Mon January 13th, 2020, 10:01.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
                      I will not eat from anyone that keeps their dogs in the house... that's the nastiest thing in the world. Animals belong outside.
                      I have received many gifts from God,
                      but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                        I said what I said. Even if you have them in the house. Keep them out the kitchen.

Comment

• Here are my Oscar predictions before nominees are revealed:
                          -Leading Actor: Joaquin Phoenix
                          -Leading Actress: Renée Zellweger
                          -Supporting Actor: Brad Pitt
                          -Supporting Actress: Laura Dern
                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Those are not predictions. Esepcially not for nominations. Those are near 100% certainties to win at this point.

I'm looking forward to the noms and hope to see some surprises.

Comment

• Well, you know Academy is predictable as hell and sadly there won't be any surprises
                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
                                I will not eat from anyone that keeps their dogs in the house... that's the nastiest thing in the world. Animals belong outside.

Pets like dogs definitely don't belong outside. Don't get one if you have problem with that. Breeding is basically manmade evolution and dogs need human affection. A dog is very different from a "usual animal".

I for one have a dog and he's allowed in the kitchen but I also have that weird habit of not preparing my meals on the floor.
                                aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Whoever Gaga's new manager is, he deserves a huge congrats. Just look how far Gaga came since that Artpop era mess.
                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Someone who thinks dogs belong outside does not belong in my house anyway
                                    I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                    I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• I‘ve seen it all.

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Lupita was snubbed.
                                        late.

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                          I‘ve seen it all.

Have sex, save Australia? Nothing wrong there. But more importantly:

Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                          I‘ve seen it all.
                                          Have you tried it all (the way)?

Comment

• So pleased to see "Joker" as the most nominated film at the Oscars.

I just loved that movie, it's so stunning.
                                            Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                                              So pleased to see "Joker" as the most nominated film at the Oscars.

I just loved that movie, it's so stunning.
                                              agree but it's no surprise tbh
                                              aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                                                agree but it's no surprise tbh
                                                Not everything has to be a surprise though. It was an excellent movie and it was mainstream enough to guarantee nominations BUT I was not expecting it to be the most nominated film of the ceremony to be honest. I thought it would get 6-7 noms but ended up getting 11 noms which was amazing.
                                                Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

• I still haven't seen Joker or other nominated movies yet.
                                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by urbanmusik View Post
                                                    Lupita was snubbed.
                                                    Yep, this is probably the one that bothers me the most. I though Us might even got a Best Pic nom.

I was really hoping J Lo would get in for Hustlers. Not that I think she would have won, but she was way more interesting than Kathy Bates crying her way through Richard Jewell.

Mostly ok with the nominations otherwise. Glad to see Parasite got a few noms.

Comment

• I HATE txt messages and / or whatsapp messages... my has been buzzing all afternoon today with the most mindless of content. I need better friends.
                                                      My Chart

Comment

• Whatsapp is like everything here in Latin America. It's highly relevant and excessively used, text messsges are not even used anymore and actual calls decreased since Whatsapp hit big over here.

However, yeah, I've noticed that Europeans are not that much into Whatsapp, at least not in the way Latin America is.

Comment

• However, yeah, I've noticed that Europeans are not that much into Whatsapp, at least not in the way Latin America is.
                                                          I don't know how much Whatsapp is used in Latin America, but it's also going very strong in Europe. It's used by everyone I know and basically the app for messages, calls and video calls. It could depend on a country to country basis I guess

Comment

• Whatsapp is basically the #1 message service here. I don't know what makes anyone think otherwise.

Comment

• whatsapp is the #1 app in Germany as well.
                                                              My Chart

Comment

Working...
                                                              X