No announcement yet.

The Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love my Bey but in a way, I a glad she missed the Oscars for Spirit (despite me liking the song). The reason is, every single person involved with The Lion King 2019 was only in it for the opportunity. EVERYONE lack the passion many of us feel/felt while watching the original cartoon. The film was a quick cash grab and it did just that, which I am glad because of the cast, but it was nothing more. I will only watch the original cartoon if I have the Lion King urge.

I simply cannot believed how many actors of color were completely shutout again, despite having an incredible year.
    Awkwafina (The Farewell)
    Lupita N'Yongo (Us)
    Song Kang-Ho (Parasite)
    Cho Yeo-jeong (Parasite)
    Jennifer Lopez (Hustlers)
    Octavia Spencer (Luce)
    Zhao Shuzhen (The Farewell)
    Jamie Foxx (Just Mercy)
    Alfre Woodard (Clemency)
    Eddie Murphy (Dolemite is my Name)
    and many more....
    Diva!!!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by DnBLover View Post
        Someone who thinks dogs belong outside does not belong in my house anyway
        Same here. I don't trust people who think like that.
        My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan View Post
          I love my Bey but in a way, I a glad she missed the Oscars for Spirit (despite me liking the song). The reason is, every single person involved with The Lion King 2019 was only in it for the opportunity. EVERYONE lack the passion many of us feel/felt while watching the original cartoon. The film was a quick cash grab and it did just that, which I am glad because of the cast, but it was nothing more. I will only watch the original cartoon if I have the Lion King urge.

I simply cannot believed how many actors of color were completely shutout again, despite having an incredible year.
          Awkwafina (The Farewell)
          Lupita N'Yongo (Us)
          Song Kang-Ho (Parasite)
          Cho Yeo-jeong (Parasite)
          Octavia Spencer (Luce)
          Jamie Foxx (Just Mercy)
          Alfre Woodard (Clemency)
          and many more....
          I actually don't care that she hasn't been nominated since she wouldn't have won anyway, I was just hoping for that performance.

But yes POC were robbed once again
          aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post
            I'll vote, but shame some people changed their names. [MENTION=23048]IVyoncé[/MENTION] is the same as Jesper from Groningen, right?

Comment

• Yes he is
              aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                I'll vote, but shame some people changed their names. [MENTION=23048]IVyoncé[/MENTION] is the same as Jesper from Groningen, right?
                Yeah I am Jesper, but I am not from Groningen haha but from Zaandam

Comment

• Originally posted by IVyoncé View Post
                  Yeah I am Jesper, but I am not from Groningen haha but from Zaandam
                  I guess I got you mixed up with [MENTION=87497]Hejira[/MENTION]. I believe he is from Groningen.

Comment

• I'm so confused about this conversation LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan View Post
                      I love my Bey but in a way, I a glad she missed the Oscars for Spirit (despite me liking the song). The reason is, every single person involved with The Lion King 2019 was only in it for the opportunity. EVERYONE lack the passion many of us feel/felt while watching the original cartoon. The film was a quick cash grab and it did just that, which I am glad because of the cast, but it was nothing more. I will only watch the original cartoon if I have the Lion King urge.

Awkwafina (The Farewell)
                      Lupita N'Yongo (Us)
                      Song Kang-Ho (Parasite)
                      Cho Yeo-jeong (Parasite)
                      Octavia Spencer (Luce)
                      Jamie Foxx (Just Mercy)
                      Alfre Woodard (Clemency)
                      and many more....
                      It would be worth much more to tune in if they had nominated even just two or three of those names - (or Bey). I didn't see Alfre or Octavia's movies, but I can vouch for the rest.

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                        I guess I got you mixed up with [MENTION=87497]Hejira[/MENTION]. I believe he is from Groningen.
                        I am. Are you too [MENTION=23048]IVyoncé[/MENTION] ? And you're name is Jesper lol...the odds.

Comment

• It's a shame that POC and female directors were snubbed this year
                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by DnBLover View Post
                            Someone who thinks dogs belong outside does not belong in my house anyway
                            Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                            Same here. I don't trust people who think like that.

Agreed. If they want to stand out by the tree that's one thing, but inside, nope.

Comment

• No Oscar nom for floponce, but then only the hive thought it would and a win....

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                                aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Big wheels keep on turning,
                                  floponce keeps on flopping,

Comment

• [MENTION=21675]BeeBoy[/MENTION] will you be attending beyonce 4th stadium tour this year?

Comment

• aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by Parkelife View Post
                                        Big wheels keep on turning,
                                        floponce keeps on flopping,
                                        You already said the same less than 30 minutes ago. We got it, you don't like her. I'm also not a fan of hers but I don't need to call the things out where she's not successful at. Plus I'm sure she's fine without that nomination.

Comment

• Halo - Spotify - 722,934,736

A CLASSIC. If I were a boy deserves though

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                                            I am. Are you too [MENTION=23048]IVyoncé[/MENTION] ? And you're name is Jesper lol...the odds.
                                            I am from Zaandam (next to Amsterdam) but yeah my name is Jesper used to be my username aswell here for years but changed it last year.

Comment

• Some people wish their fave was as relevant as Beyoncé.
                                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

I am from Zaandam (next to Amsterdam) but yeah my name is Jesper used to be my username aswell here for years but changed it last year.
                                                Omg. Hey bro. Remember me from atrl?

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
                                                  Omg. Hey bro. Remember me from atrl?
                                                  Hey, ofcourse I do

Comment

Hey, ofcourse I do
                                                    Keith, you & I had the best taste in the base. I miss him so much

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                                                      I for one have a dog and he's allowed in the kitchen but I also have that weird habit of not preparing my meals on the floor.

Comment

I will not eat from anyone that keeps their dogs in the house... that's the nastiest thing in the world. Animals belong outside.
                                                        Bish not when u luv to sniff on armpits, a*s and junk. Sit down.
                                                        COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

Halo - Spotify - 722,934,736

A CLASSIC. Sweat Dreams deserves though
                                                          Agree
                                                          COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

• I dislike dogs...

cats >>>>
                                                            My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                                              I dislike dogs...

cats >>>>
                                                              I like both cats & dogs. It just depends on what cat or dog it is...some cats are literally satan and some dogs can not be trusted but with dogs it's mostly due to how the humans treat them. Cats will just do their own thing anyway.
                                                              Ideally I'd have a:

Comment

Working...
                                                              X