The Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
    OMG! You actually have a bathroom next to the living room? Glad our house is not that small.
    Well most houses in America the guest bathroom is off from the family room or kitchen. But I don't even care if the bathroom is in the bedroom. Shut the door
    Last edited by Aaronsmithjune1; Thu January 9, 2020, 01:54.

Comment

• The shade!!!
      Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
        Well most houses in America the guest bathroom is off from the family room or kitchen. But I don't even care if the bathroom is in the bedroom. Shut the door
        I was always very private, but I'm glad my husband changed that.
        My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• I cannot comprehend people doing their ablutions with the toilet door open - horrific.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne View Post
            I cannot comprehend people doing their ablutions with the toilet door open - horrific.
            Well, there's a difference between open and open. I would shut the door, but not lock it.
            My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
              Well, there's a difference between open and open. I would shut the door, but not lock it.
              OHH! I thought you meant OPEN as in wide-open.

Comment

I cannot comprehend people doing their ablutions with the toilet door open - horrific.
                Have yall never heard of opening the bathroom window so the air can circulate?
                BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
                  Have yall never heard of opening the bathroom window so the air can circulate?
                  Have y'all never heard of having some god damn courtesy for your fellow humans and shutting the door when you're doing the deed?

Comment

• Why is she so bitter [MENTION=21675]BeeBoy[/MENTION] [MENTION=84648]Aaronsmithjune1[/MENTION] ?
                    98 - OUT

Comment

Have y'all never heard of having some god damn courtesy for your fellow humans and shutting the door when you're doing the deed?
                      Go stream some Titanic girl song.
                      98 - OUT

Comment

Go stream some Titanic girl song.

Comment

Why is she so bitter [MENTION=21675]BeeBoy[/MENTION] [MENTION=84648]Aaronsmithjune1[/MENTION] ?
                          She smiled (which is even pictured) and clapped didn't know standing up was obligatory. When the only non white woman/person of the night won a GG they all didn't feel the need to stand up either. The bitter ones are atrl and twitter stans making a scene out of everything
                          aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                            She smiled (which is even pictured) and clapped didn't know standing up was obligatory. When the only non white woman/person of the night won a GG they all didn't feel the need to stand up either. The bitter ones are atrl and twitter stans making a scene out of everything
                            Ok boo boo but this also seems like shade directed towards me
                            98 - OUT

Comment

98 - OUT

Comment

• When I went to Vienna last week, I promised in a letter that I left for Nemanja/Serby on the last place we met, that I would try to be a better person. (I said other things too to Nemanja, but they're not the point right now)

I think I've been experiencing chronic stress for the last year, ever since my father (and my grandmother, and my other grandmother, and Nemanja) passed. It's almost a year now and I've just realised that. I had taken up unhealthy sleeping and eating habits, smoked more, worked maniacally to cope with the loss.
                                I've booked a session with a therapist for Tuesday, and I am thankful I've made that step for myself. I needed to share that with you guys, cause UKMIX is one big family and we need to stick together.
                                In the meantime, I've already went to a dietologist to create a better diet for myself (which I'm following), and trying to always go to sleep around midnight and wake up around 7. One step at a time.

Comment

• Originally posted by ArmyOfMe View Post
                                  When I went to Vienna last week, I promised in a letter that I left for Nemanja/Serby on the last place we met, that I would try to be a better person. (I said other things too to Nemanja, but they're not the point right now)

I think I've been experiencing chronic stress for the last year, ever since my father (and my grandmother, and my other grandmother, and Nemanja) passed. It's almost a year now and I've just realised that. I had taken up unhealthy sleeping and eating habits, smoked more, worked maniacally to cope with the loss.
                                  I've booked a session with a therapist for Tuesday, and I am thankful I've made that step for myself. I needed to share that with you guys, cause UKMIX is one big family and we need to stick together.
                                  In the meantime, I've already went to a dietologist to create a better diet for myself (which I'm following), and trying to always go to sleep around midnight and wake up around 7. One step at a time.
                                  Good for you Take time for yourself and heal, it's always great to talk to someone. Self reflection is always the first step, realising what's going wrong and asking for help is huge. A good diet and enough sleep is key also for mental health, I feel like people really underestimate the effect it has on your body. Glad you try to improve every aspect. Take Care and all the best
                                  aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Why is she so bitter [MENTION=21675]BeeBoy[/MENTION] [MENTION=84648]Aaronsmithjune1[/MENTION] ?
                                    Sis smiled and clapped. What else was she supposed to do? She probably didn't even want to come but it more than likely was in the Disney contract. Just brace yourself for the James bond song. It'll be much better than spirit even though the vocals are laid back. It's more in the style of haunted

Comment

• And how do you know she's got the bond theme?
                                      One of the Bond sites are saying it's going to be someone from the UK again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Parkelife View Post
                                        And how do you know she's got the bond theme?
                                        aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

I don't know. but that's one of my biggest wishes
                                          * Britney spears Reaction*

Comment

Dua Lipa is gonna snatch it, she didn't make the Bond Bait song Swan Flop for nothing

98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
                                              I don't know. but that's one of my biggest wishes
                                              * Britney spears Reaction*
                                              Narrrrrr, let floponce keep on flopping, she doesn't deserve a bond theme at all.

Comment

Narrrrrr, let floponce keep on flopping, she doesn't deserve a bond theme at all.
                                                aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• I don't think I watched one Bond movie in its entirety, never had the nerve to sustain the cheese.
                                                  Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Originally posted by ArmyOfMe View Post
                                                    When I went to Vienna last week, I promised in a letter that I left for Nemanja/Serby on the last place we met, that I would try to be a better person. (I said other things too to Nemanja, but they're not the point right now)

Im proud of you! It is not easy admitting something is wrong, and asking for help. But you did it, and you try to change things! Keep it up, step by step as you said, and you know your ukmix fam is always here! <3
                                                    You drew stars around my scars

Comment

Working...
                                                    X