No announcement yet.

The Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate listening to music when i walk.
    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
      I hate listening to music when i walk.
      Why?
      "Lift up your head
      Lift up your heart..."

https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...orest-of-glass

Comment

• I live in a very recluse place and I love taking night walks even though they are pretty creepy but that's why I love them I suppose. I get to walk around knowing I can just sing along and such.
        Took this picture tonight, it does really capture the vibe.

"Lift up your head
        Lift up your heart..."

Comment

• Y’all don’t want none of this:
          Originally posted by beredy
          When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Edit
            Last edited by vespertine; Thu January 16th, 2020, 23:57.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
              Y’all don’t want none of this:
              As an ignorant European I would love to walk around that scenery.
              It's always been my dream to visit the USA and hit up "the city"...
              I suppose there's a lot more to it than just 'scenery' in though.
              "Lift up your head
              Lift up your heart..."

Comment

• There are other boards for that chile...
                Last edited by Hejira; Thu January 16th, 2020, 23:57.
                "Lift up your head
                Lift up your heart..."

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                  There are other boards for that chile...
                  Ugh...and I actually thought we had a nice new Ukmixer.

I suppose the rest will start PM'ing you now, enjoy.
                  Okay, okay. I stand corrected.

Comment

As an ignorant European I would love to walk around that scenery.
                    It's always been my dream to visit the USA and hit up "the city"...
                    I suppose there's a lot more to it than just 'scenery' in though.

Originally posted by beredy

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by vespertine View Post
                      You don't really need to fool anyone as long as I'm around dahling. I figured you're a fake as soon as you popped up.
                      How's [MENTION=76641]GlenMarley[/MENTION] doing?
                      "Lift up your head
                      Lift up your heart..."

Comment

Oh i missed it, what did you post ?!

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                          Oh i missed it, what did you post ?!
                          I think you know.
                          "Lift up your head
                          Lift up your heart..."

Comment

I think you know.
                            No idea tbh.

Comment

• We definitely have such places in Germany as well! Of course there are your white picket fence neighbourhoods, but there are also underpriviled districts with high buildings with many people living in them. @aRat may tell you more about it as he's from one of the poorest parts of Germany.
                              Last edited by theMathematician; Fri January 17th, 2020, 00:14.
                              Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                              and everything you stand for?
                              Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                              just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

You don't really need to fool anyone as long as I'm around dahling. I figured you're a fake as soon as you popped up.
                                How's [MENTION=76641]GlenMarley[/MENTION] doing?
                                Well now I've no idea what you're on about. Not sure you do either

Comment

That's really emotional to see. Mary seems like she's still so in touch with her base. Couldn't even imagine growing up like that...the rices need to live like this for a month I bet they'll get some clarity.
                                  Thanks for sharing this.
                                  "Lift up your head
                                  Lift up your heart..."

Comment

So you did NOT just post pictures of a random guy, half naked, trying to bait people to like you? And [MENTION=52166]InFamous[/MENTION] did not come around the same time that happened? And when I caught you on that you did not delete those pictures?

Maybe I'm just paranoid...but I don't think I am

Are you gonna "report" me for this? I mean I'm already down the rabbithole with an infraction rate of 75 so you might as well finish it.
                                    "Lift up your head
                                    Lift up your heart..."

Comment

So you did NOT just post pictures of a random guy, half naked, trying to bait people to like you? And [MENTION=52166]InFamous[/MENTION] did not come around the same time that happened? And when I caught you on that you did not delete those pictures?

Are you gonna "report" me for this? I mean I'm already down the rabbithole with an infraction rate of 75 so you might as well finish it.
                                      No I'm not going to report you, that's not my style. And I have no relation to anyone on this website nor have I ever been on here on another account. Those pictures were me and not "a random guy" and I was just feeling good, but you're right, it was inappropriate so I edited my post.

Comment

What are you rambling on about ? Him posting a pic has got nothing to do with me, and no, I am not a dupe of Glen Marley either, although I know you have publicly accused me of being him many times for whatever reason you have come to that conclusion I really don't know.

I don't know if this dude is a dupe of someone but he sure as hell is not me, and seemed like he didn't need to post any pic for "likes" as you have been smitten with him all day. The mental gymnastics, i swear.

Comment

No I'm not going to report you, that's not my style. And I have no relation to anyone on this website nor have I ever been on here on another account. Those pictures were me and not "a random guy" and I was just feeling good, but you're right, it was inappropriate so I edited my post.
                                          Feel free to shoot me a PM

Comment

You're caught red handed. Just admit it. I foresee many more accounts on your part but don't worry...I see through it everytime It's a gift!
                                            "Lift up your head
                                            Lift up your heart..."

Comment

What are you rambling on about ? Him posting a pic has got nothing to do with me, and no, I am not a dupe of Glen Marley either, although I know you have publicly accused me of being him many times for whatever reason you have come to that conclusion I really don't know.

I don't know if this dude is a dupe of someone but he sure as hell is not me, and seemed like he didn't need to post any pic for "likes" as you have been smitten with him all day. The mental gymnastics, i swear.
                                              Caught red handed. They can ban me or whatever, but I know what's going on here.
                                              "Lift up your head
                                              Lift up your heart..."

Comment

What happened was that I posted a picture of my legs because I've made a lot of gym progress. I know, thirsty and inappropriate, so I edited lol. But indeed I am not you though I do love Celine Dion.

Comment

Some members just hate people. I'm aaron. Welcome to ukmix

Comment

What happened was that I posted a picture of my legs because I've made a lot of gym progress. I know, thirsty and inappropriate, so I edited lol. But indeed I am not you though I do love Celine Dion.
                                                    There is nothing wrong with posting a pic of your legs, jeez. Hit me up in the PM's with your progress

Comment

Caught red handed. They can ban me or whatever, but I know what's going on here.
                                                      The sad thing is that you really really don't. Because you are wrong. You are letting your irritational hate for me consume you to a point where you are bullying a new user because he posted a picture of his legs. And because of that, you have decided that he is me?
                                                      Like, what is wrong with you ?

Comment

You're caught red handed. Just admit it. I foresee many more accounts on your part but don't worry...I see through it everytime It's a gift!
                                                        [MENTION=11323]Wayne[/MENTION] feel free to do an IP check and device check on my account, [MENTION=97399]vespertine[/MENTION] and [MENTION=76641]GlenMarley[/MENTION] s also and let poor [MENTION=87497]Hejira[/MENTION] know that we are not the same account. His paranoia is getting the better of him and he is bullying and accusing new members. Not a good look for the site tbh. Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy

Comment

[MENTION=87497]Hejira[/MENTION] being rude & mean to new members as always

Comment

• Just wanted to eliminate any doubt.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X