X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big wheels keep on turning,
    floponce keeps on flopping,

Comment

• [MENTION=21675]BeeBoy[/MENTION] will you be attending beyonce 4th stadium tour this year?

Comment

• aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by Parkelife View Post
          Big wheels keep on turning,
          floponce keeps on flopping,
          You already said the same less than 30 minutes ago. We got it, you don't like her. I'm also not a fan of hers but I don't need to call the things out where she's not successful at. Plus I'm sure she's fine without that nomination.

Comment

• Halo - Spotify - 722,934,736

A CLASSIC. If I were a boy deserves though

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
              I am. Are you too [MENTION=23048]IVyoncé[/MENTION] ? And you're name is Jesper lol...the odds.
              I am from Zaandam (next to Amsterdam) but yeah my name is Jesper used to be my username aswell here for years but changed it last year.

Comment

• Some people wish their fave was as relevant as Beyoncé.
                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by IVyoncé View Post
                  I am from Zaandam (next to Amsterdam) but yeah my name is Jesper used to be my username aswell here for years but changed it last year.
                  Omg. Hey bro. Remember me from atrl?

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
                    Omg. Hey bro. Remember me from atrl?
                    Hey, ofcourse I do

Comment

• Originally posted by IVyoncé View Post
                      Hey, ofcourse I do
                      Keith, you & I had the best taste in the base. I miss him so much

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                        I for one have a dog and he's allowed in the kitchen but I also have that weird habit of not preparing my meals on the floor.

Comment

I will not eat from anyone that keeps their dogs in the house... that's the nastiest thing in the world. Animals belong outside.
                          Bish not when u luv to sniff on armpits, a*s and junk. Sit down.
                          COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

Halo - Spotify - 722,934,736

A CLASSIC. Sweat Dreams deserves though
                            Agree

Comment

• I dislike dogs...

cats >>>>
                              My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                I dislike dogs...

cats >>>>
                                I like both cats & dogs. It just depends on what cat or dog it is...some cats are literally satan and some dogs can not be trusted but with dogs it's mostly due to how the humans treat them. Cats will just do their own thing anyway.
                                Ideally I'd have a:

"Lift up your head
                                Lift up your heart..."

https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...orest-of-glass

Comment

• And can we rename Winter into Wind? It drives me nuts...every single day the same grey skies and just...WIND.
                                  "Lift up your head
                                  Lift up your heart..."

https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...orest-of-glass

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                                    And can we rename Winter into Wind? It drives me nuts...every single day the same grey skies and just...WIND.
                                    Relocate to Mediterranean. Sunny all day. Chilly, but sunny.
                                    I have received many gifts from God,
                                    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
                                      Agree
                                      You made some points. Sweet Dreams should've had a push like boy & ladies. Halo pretty much did its thing bye itself.

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                                        Relocate to Mediterranean. Sunny all day. Chilly, but sunny.
                                        whot? IN my part of the world it has been raining for the past 7 days... CONSTANTLY... and it's been dark... so dark that our street lamps / lanterns wouldn't shut off during the day... Trees which were blossoming already bc of the relative warmth are literally dying here bc of NO sunlight.

It's literal like August here today... a super bad August.

In regards to global WARMING I want to emphasize that in 2019 the Northern tip of Germany experienced the coldest May since the beginning of weather data in 1892.

THE farking COLDEST May ever. I also want to emphasize that seasons have shifted here.

Winter = March - June
                                        Spring = July - October
                                        Autumn = November - February.

Germany has lost the season previously known as summer. I can't. Kill me.
                                        My Chart

Comment

whot? IN my part of the world it has been raining for the past 7 days... CONSTANTLY... and it's been dark... so dark that our street lamps / lanterns wouldn't shut off during the day... Trees which were blossoming already bc of the relative warmth are literally dying here bc of NO sunlight.

It's literal like August here today... a super bad August.

In regards to global WARMING I want to emphasize that in 2019 the Northern tip of Germany experienced the coldest May since the beginning of weather data in 1892.

THE farking COLDEST May ever. I also want to emphasize that seasons have shifted here.

Winter = March - June
                                          Spring = July - October
                                          Autumn = November - February.

Germany has lost the season previously known as summer. I can't. Kill me.
                                          You own fault for living in that wasteland called Northern Germany

Comment

I dislike dogs...

cats >>>>
                                            Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                                            I like both cats & dogs. It just depends on what cat or dog it is...some cats are literally satan and some dogs can not be trusted but with dogs it's mostly due to how the humans treat them. Cats will just do their own thing anyway.
                                            Ideally I'd have a:

I always loved cats more than dogs. We have a dog, but I always liked our cats better. Then we got two English Springer Spaniels in the summer of 2018 and I couldn't believe how much I love those rebel hearts. A few months ago we got a chihuahua and she is the cutest dog ever. So now we have four cats and four dogs. I can't say I love the cats more now. I love all of them sooooo much.
                                            When it comes to dogs though, I still prefer some breeds over others, while cats are pretty always gorgeous and intresting.
                                            My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• I hate cats with a passion.
                                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                                                We never close the door. Sometimes you both have to go. (We have a toilet and a urinal.) But luckily I never forget to close it when we have someone visiting us.
                                                Are you sure this isn't actually a bidet?

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                                                  Are you sure this isn't actually a bidet?
                                                  It's a urinal. With two men in the house and no women, we thought it would save us a lot of water. No regrets. Every house with more men should have one.
                                                  My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                                                    It's a urinal. With two men in the house and no women, we thought it would save us a lot of water. No regrets. Every house with more men should have one.
                                                    Wow I’ve never heard of a private bathroom with a urinal! Does it not smell?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X