The Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
    Are you sure this isn't actually a bidet?
    This made me LOL!

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
      It's a urinal. With two men in the house and no women, we thought it would save us a lot of water. No regrets. Every house with more men should have one.
      No shade but I am surprised that a big house ( as you have said you have ) does not have two bathrooms. My top floor city apartment has two. A main and a guest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
        This made me LOL!
        It was the first thing that came to my mind to be honest

Comment

Wow Iíve never heard of a private bathroom with a urinal! Does it not smell?
          It doesn't. It does have a lit though.

My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
            I hate cats with a passion.
            I will never understand how someone can passionately hate a beautiful little creature. Like who hurt you ?

How can you look at this and feel hate ?
            https://i.pinimg.com/originals/81/6d...5ea24cccbd.jpg

Comment

No shade but I am surprised that a big house ( as you have said you have ) does not have two bathrooms. My top floor city apartment has two. A main and a guest.
              I don't remember saying we have a "big" house. It is a detached house with a large garden (450 m≤).
              Our house is 100 years old and we had to do a lot of work to make it more modern.
              It did have a guest toilet, but we decided to have a huge make-over for our bathroom instead and change the guest toilet in a small laundry room.

Comment

It doesn't. It does have a lit though.

Ah that seems more sanitary than what I imagined!

Comment

Ah that seems more sanitary than what I imagined!
                  I think it looks vile ! No shade. The thoughts of lifting that lid turns my stomach..

Comment

I think it looks vile ! No shade. The thoughts of lifting that lid turns my stomach..
                    I don't like toilets without a lit. No shade.

Comment

I don't like toilets without a lit. No shade.
                      Every toilet has a lid though ? It just depends if you close it or not.

Comment

Every toilet has a lid though ? It just depends if you close it or not.
                        Think again.

I have received many gifts from God,
                        but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                          Think again.

I was talking about private houses, in europe or america. Obviously there are exceptions.

Comment

• ^ That looks so uncomfortable
                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                              ^ That looks so uncomfortable
                              Don't you live in Turkey ? I had to use toilets like that in Istalbul !!

Comment

• They had those kind of toilets when I was in Trieste. I assumed Italy would’ve had classier facilities than that tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartan View Post
                                  They had those kind of toilets when I was in Trieste. I assumed Italy wouldíve had classier facilities than that tbh.
                                  I was in Trieste and they had normal toilets also.
                                  I have also been in Rome and Milan - normal toilets.

Comment

Don't you live in Turkey ? I had to use toilets like that in Istalbul !!
                                    I have never seen ones like that
                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartan View Post
                                      They had those kind of toilets when I was in Trieste. I assumed Italy would’ve had classier facilities than that tbh.
                                      Never seen toilets like that in Italy

Comment

• To be fair, it was just a quick layover in a train station.

Comment

• The squatting type toilets were very common in Europe before. There are some that can be find even to this day, mostly some older public buildings that haven't undergone renovation in decades.
                                          I have received many gifts from God,
                                          but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                                            The squatting type toilets were very common in Europe before. There are some that can be find even to this day, mostly some older public buildings that haven't undergone renovation in decades.
                                            They still use them in public restrooms of service areas in france
                                            aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                                              They still use them in public restrooms of service areas in france
                                              And Germany..
                                              I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                              I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

Wow I’ve never heard of a private bathroom with a urinal! Does it not smell?
                                                No, urinal technology is quite advanced. At my previous uni, there wasn't even any flush and it smelled always great, with this blue substance. I have one at my place too and it's much better to save water and keep the toilet clean. But if I can pee in the garden, I will... Especially on rainy days

Comment

• Originally posted by DnBLover View Post
                                                  And Germany..
                                                  What? I've never been to one in Germany
                                                  aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                                                    What? I've never been to one in Germany
                                                    Yes, I got one in West Germany somewhere two summers ago when I drove from Portugal to Norway.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X