The Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That this topic has gone on for two pages

I was at a company in California - I think they were Japanese owned, and they had the most amazing public toilets I'd ever seen in my life. The toilets had buttons and settings for cleaning up afterwards (I guess?). I was too afraid to mess with them.

Comment

• Originally posted by DnBLover View Post
      Yes, I got one in West Germany somewhere two summers ago when I drove from Portugal to Norway.
      Then I'll say they are at least uncommon. I've encountered many in France though
      aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Bidets should be compulsory in all toilets, so much cleaner.

Comment

• Originally posted by DnBLover View Post
          No, urinal technology is quite advanced. At my previous uni, there wasn't even any flush and it smelled always great, with this blue substance. I have one at my place too and it's much better to save water and keep the toilet clean. But if I can pee in the garden, I will... Especially on rainy days
          Those ones flush every few hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
            Those ones flush every few hours.
            Actually, they don't. https://www.waterless.com/no-flush-urinals

I've seen lots of these used lately in newer public toilets here.
            I have received many gifts from God,
            but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
              Actually, they don't. https://www.waterless.com/no-flush-urinals

I've seen lots of these used lately in newer public toilets here.
              You are really up to date on toilets.

Comment

You are really up to date on toilets.

I just know these because I travel by bus a lot and the rest stop they always stop at has these ones and there's a sticker about them how they're more eco-friendly because they're waterless etc...

EDIT: And about the squatty ones - when I was a kid my elementary school had those. It was built in the 60's I think and in the 90's, due to the war nobody cared much about renovations and updating public buildings so they stuck around.
                Last edited by beredy; Wed January 15th, 2020, 18:50.

Comment

• Although the squatty ones seem to have gone in most of Western Europe, it seems more healthy to squat than to sit.

It amazes me that urinals are so uncommon in private bathrooms.
                  My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Yall done really talked about toilets for pages....

Anyway I preferably use yall humans food sources as toilet

COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

• [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION]chet, I’m about to go watch your boo.
                      Originally posted by beredy
                      When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

I don't know how much Whatsapp is used in Latin America, but it's also going very strong in Europe. It's used by everyone I know and basically the app for messages, calls and video calls. It could depend on a country to country basis I guess
                        It's def big here in Europe but since I can compare it to latin countries where I visit family, it's def even bigger over there...at local shops or restaurants/businesses they will even specifically list their whatsapp with icon outside their window/shop on their contact info / hours...something I haven't seen much in Europe yet
                        Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords View Post
                          It's def big here in Europe but since I can compare it to latin countries where I visit family, it's def even bigger over there...at local shops or restaurants/businesses they will even specifically list their whatsapp with icon outside their window/shop on their contact info / hours...something I haven't seen much in Europe yet
                          Sis why do u post so rarely?
                          COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
                            Sis why do u post so rarely?
                            I'm a busy businessman
                            Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                                Vote for Stevyy... everyone's best friend.
                                My Chart

Comment

• Hey [MENTION=87497]Hejira[/MENTION] how's the weather? Greetings from Croatia (with a cup of coffee)!

Comment

• Isn't there all this research that you're supposed to be in squatting position on the toilet anyway? For gut health?

Guess the HOLE IN THE GROUND has its benefits after all!

Comment

Hey [MENTION=87497]Hejira[/MENTION] how's the weather? Greetings from Croatia (with a cup of coffee)!

You sadistic person That looks like heaven, honestly. Awesome!!!

It was really nice here today, sunny and not at all cold...really needed it.
                                      Back to wind and rain tomorrow though.
                                      "Lift up your head
                                      Lift up your heart..."

https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...orest-of-glass

Comment

• Originally posted by vespertine View Post
                                        Isn't there all this research that you're supposed to be in squatting position on the toilet anyway? For gut health?

The poop literally comes out easier that way, yes. So you don't have to put so much pressure and risk hemorrhoids and stuff.
                                        "Lift up your head
                                        Lift up your heart..."

Comment

Hey [MENTION=87497]Hejira[/MENTION] how's the weather? Greetings from Croatia (with a cup of coffee)!

Omg I'd that now? Invite me!

Comment

Isn't there all this research that you're supposed to be in squatting position on the toilet anyway? For gut health?

When you sit on a toilet you literally are in the squat position.

Comment

When you sit on a toilet you literally are in the squat position.
                                              No you're not, you're in a seated position.

Comment

Omg I'd that now? Invite me!
                                                This morning. The weather has been this great for weeks now in my hometown.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                                  [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION]chet, I’m about to go watch your boo.
                                                  You don’t stan anymore, [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION]chet?
                                                  Originally posted by beredy
                                                  When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

No you're not, you're in a seated position.

T'is true.
                                                    "Lift up your head
                                                    Lift up your heart..."

Comment

Working...
                                                    X