X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
    The update killed this forum.
    ​​
    True. Quite often, the site doesn't even load for me. When it does, it's a nightmare to navigate. And good luck trying to post sth. I realize a lot of time and work has gone into this update, but the site really isn't fun to use like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
      How do you all do streaming services? Do you subscribe to multiple at once or do you just toggle between them?
      I share a 'family' subscription with my mum, my sis and two friends and everyone kinda pays their share by paying for one service:
      • my sis and I pay for Sky
      • one friend pays for Netflix
      • one for Apple Music
      • my mum recently bought a new iPad, which got all of us 1 year of Apple TV+ for free
      • everyone has their own Prime account

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
        I watched most Apple TV + series and they serve quality
        Agreed. They only have few shows, but the quality is far superior to what you get on Amazon and Netflix. I've seen The Morning Show, Servant and Truth Be Told and all of them were great. For All Mankind and little america look good too.

Comment

• I don't use streaming services. It's exclusively cable TV for me...
          Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
          and everything you stand for?
          Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
          just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

How do you all do streaming services? Do you subscribe to multiple at once or do you just toggle between them?
            I have Netflix and Spotify subscriptions. For the others, i shall not name
            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
              I watched most Apple TV + series and they serve quality

Originally posted by Rihab View Post

Agreed. They only have few shows, but the quality is far superior to what you get on Amazon and Netflix. I've seen The Morning Show, Servant and Truth Be Told and all of them were great. For All Mankind and little america look good too.
              I watched See and Servant. See was... adequate, but not a good show TBH. Servant was an interesting one. Mildly intriguing, but it kind of went nowhere. They hinted too much stuff so clearly it feels like a cop-out they are leaving EVERYTHING open plotwise for season 2. So Apple+ based on those two shows gets 3/5 so far. And it does feel like they dropped the ball on their premiere shows because not one has gained some kind of mainstream rush or hype. They're just... there. I expected they would have at least one huge show out of the gate. That's what sells a streaming channel and with Apple's money I'm surprised they weren't able to find something like that. Disney came out of the gate stronger with The Mandalorian.
              I have received many gifts from God,
              but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• I really liked See, Servant, The Morning Show and For All Mankind. Next on my list is Truth Be Told
                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                  I don't use streaming services. It's exclusively cable TV for me...

My brain cells after 5 minutes of cable tv.

Babylon Berlin is the only good show to come out of that over the last 5 years.

Comment

• It is just annoying because they all seem to have that one buzz show (or more), and I don't trust myself to remember to cancel the account once I've watched it.

Right now, I just have Disney+. Had Amazon and Netflix, but have cancelled them for now.

Comment

• I don't like tv/streaming shows, my mind still sees actors trying too hard to plug in a half-written plot which, if everything goes according to plan, is milked for several seasons.
                      Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab View Post

My brain cells after 5 minutes of cable tv.

Babylon Berlin is the only good show to come out of that over the last 5 years.
                        Omg yes, I would actually die cable TV is soo bad and the commercial breaks - no no. I'm not watching it since 5 years and I'm not looking back
                        aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post

Omg yes, I would actually die cable TV is soo bad and the commercial breaks - no no. I'm not watching it since 5 years and I'm not looking back
                          Same. Especially german cable TV which is atrocious (except for the programs that have an educational purpose).
                          COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

It is just annoying because they all seem to have that one buzz show (or more), and I don't trust myself to remember to cancel the account once I've watched it.

Right now, I just have Disney+. Had Amazon and Netflix, but have cancelled them for now.
                            Only have Amazon Prime for free delivery. I always watch all of my movies and tv series through illegal streaming sites

Comment

• I watched about sixty scary paranormal videos for the past two weeks and I've been sleeping with the TV on ever since.

Comment

• Jesus this place is dead.
                                "Lift up your head
                                Lift up your heart..."

https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...orest-of-glass

Comment

• Originally posted by GenerousPalmstroke02 View Post
                                  I watched about sixty scary paranormal videos for the past two weeks and I've been sleeping with the TV on ever since.
                                  Risky.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                                    Jesus this place is dead.
                                    !!!!

Dunno what exactly happened after the update but it feels deader than ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

!!!!

Dunno what exactly happened after the update but it feels deader than ever.
                                      It's constantly down as well

Comment

• It feels like the site is offline 90% of the time, so no surprise there.

And I gave up on the mobile version, it's unbearable.

Comment

It feels like the site is offline 90% of the time, so no surprise there.

And I gave up on the mobile version, it's unbearable.
                                          I don't understand why these issues still aren't under control after all this time. Why can't it be permanently fixed on this board while other big boards never have these issues? And it's not like it occurs sporadically, it's every day.
                                          "Lift up your head
                                          Lift up your heart..."

Comment

• ^Posting that took literally 2 minutes. That's ridiculous and makes people want to not post etc. Come on!!! Get it together, it's a shame if the board would just slowly die because it doesn't work.
                                            "Lift up your head
                                            Lift up your heart..."

Comment

• If only we could go back to old Ukmix.
                                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• basically the anthem of current UKMix

Comment

• Originally posted by heppolo View Post

basically the anthem of current UKMix
                                                  Cute beat but her vocal delivery / presence is weak.

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

Cute beat but her vocal delivery / presence is weak.
                                                    almost as good as it gets in the early 2000s context (the standards had been in decline for a while at this point), asmr vocal (not that whiny hiss american pop girls made during the same period) actually started to become a thing later.

Comment

Risky.

My 32" Sony TV is close to the ceiling and is supported by a wall mount. TheRing Bitch gon' come down like this

Comment

• Netflix and Spotify here.
                                                        My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• How are Horseflies still around in the winter?

Last edited by GenerousPalmstroke02; Sun January 26, 2020, 04:59.

Comment

• Originally posted by GenerousPalmstroke02 View Post
                                                            How are Horseflies still around in the winter?

Screaming at the new members having to attach random URLs so they can make a post

Great way to make sure no one joins this dying site

Comment

• ^ Yeah i agree, it does not look good
                                                              You drew stars around my scars

Comment

Working...
                                                              X