The Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

Screaming at the new members having to attach random URLs so they can make a post

Great way to make sure no one joins this dying site
    Exclusive club
    Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

Screaming at the new members having to attach random URLs so they can make a post

Great way to make sure no one joins this dying site
      A mess.

Comment

• I hope Wayne is OK. He said he was sick a few days ago and hasn't logged in since then.

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
          I hope Wayne is OK. He said he was sick a few days ago and hasn't logged in since then.
          Let's rebel.
          My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• How can y'all not even have a little bit of respect for Kobe Bryant? This site is a mess

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
              How can y'all not even have a little bit of respect for Kobe Bryant? This site is a mess
              Hew?

Edit: wait I didn't know that he died in a helicopter crash. RIP.
              Last edited by aRat; Sun January 26th, 2020, 23:36.
              COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

I hope Wayne is OK. He said he was sick a few days ago and hasn't logged in since then.
                I am sure Wayne is fine drinking tea with milk (yuck!) while listening to Titanic Song on loop somewhere

​​​​​​​
                COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

• My coworker and I were literally discussing Kobe and Lebron and then 18 minutes later, and coworker tells us Kobe died in a helicopter crash. RIP to everyone that parished
                  Diva!!!

Comment

• Very sad, rest in peace KB. I wish his family the best.

Comment

• Only mistake the Grammys made this year is not giving NFR Album of the year. It turned out well. Happy lizzo didn't win everything

Comment

• Ariana grande did what she had to

Comment

• We're only in January 2020 and it has been tragedies, disasters, Shockers, and pure acts of evil.

-Coronavirus (killing over 50 people thus far)
                          -Australian Fires (Killing 1 BILLION animals)
                          -US Killing Iran chief Soleimani
                          -Iran shooting down Ukraine Airlines commercial jet (killing 176 people)
                          -Legendary NBA star Kobe Bryant along with his daughter and 7 others dying in a helicopter crash
                          -Puerto Rico Earthquakes that killed multiple people and badly damaged multiple structures
                          ….and many others things that has happened this month.

We are only 1 month in the new decade and it is already looking unpromising.
                          Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan View Post
                            We're only in January 2020 and it has been tragedies, disasters, Shockers, and pure acts of evil.

-Coronavirus (killing over 50 people thus far)
                            -Australian Fires (Killing 1 BILLION animals)
                            -US Killing Iran chief Soleimani
                            -Iran shooting down Ukraine Airlines commercial jet (killing 176 people)
                            -Legendary NBA star Kobe Bryant along with his daughter and 7 others dying in a helicopter crash
                            -Puerto Rico Earthquakes that killed multiple people and badly damaged multiple structures
                            ….and many others things that has happened this month.

We are only 1 month in the new decade and it is already looking unpromising.
                            It's been very slow / unremarkable imo.

- Coronavirus is all hype so far, the regular flu kills more people
                            - the Australian fires were bad, but likely just a taste of things to come with climate change
                            - killing Soleimani was a typical, reckless Trump move; expect more of this until November
                            - Iran shooting down that plane was tragic, but a direct consequence of Trump's actions
                            - celebrity deaths are sad, but not noteworthy in the grand scheme of things (unless you're a fan)
                            - the Puerto Rico earthquakes weren't special, there are like 1.500 bigger ones every year

The only 'event' from this month that'll go down in history is the impeachment trial.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab View Post
                              - the Australian fires were bad, but likely just a taste of things to come with climate change
                              I think this will be remembered for that reason though. Either way, we'll look back at this as either a missed opportunity to change how we approach the climate issue, or a warning that we heeded. Not feeling confident about the latter right now.

Comment

I am sure Wayne is fine drinking tea with milk (yuck!) while listening to Titanic Song on loop somewhere
                                It is too early in the morning to be reminded of this disturbing habit.

Happy Chinese New Year of you, btw.

Comment

• cheapthrills is it your dog? what a beauty. looks very much like my dog who passed away in 2015
                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                    cheapthrills is it your dog? what a beauty. looks very much like my dog who passed away in 2015
                                    Yes it is! Her name is Sasha.

She didn't even try to take those headphones off.

Sorry to hear about your puppy I lost my previous dog about a year ago and it was awful to go through.

Comment

• I'm reading that a US Army plane was shot down...
                                      Diva!!!

Comment

It is too early in the morning to be reminded of this disturbing habit.

Happy Chinese New Year of you, btw.

Tea and milk are a match made in heaven.

Comment

• Billy Porter slays red carpets
                                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne View Post

Tea and milk are a match made in heaven.
                                            When I was a child I used to love tea with milk)
                                            https://www.last.fm/user/Christinamuse
                                            https://www.instagram.com/christinasinglove/

Music creates the feelings which you can't find in life

Comment

• My adorable friend and simply wonderful person Artiom has released a new russian music) I dare you to listen to his new song called 'Na Povode'(On Occasion) ) P.S: he'll be releasing a new album in the near time also)

https://www.last.fm/user/Christinamuse
                                              https://www.instagram.com/christinasinglove/

Music creates the feelings which you can't find in life

Comment

• Ever since my car accident four weeks ago, I feel like I'm in limbo.

Comment

• Anyone else joining in on the #dollypartonchallenge?

My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Is it the case in any other country that rap parts are edited out for radio purposes? In Germany, it works like thet because they are not considered to be radio-friendly. Some examples: Jessie J's 'Price Tag', Olly Murs' 'Heart Skips a Beat' and even Meghan Trainor's 'Lips Are Moving'. In Liam Payne's 'Stack It Up, the rap part is basically replaced by him singing the line 'Stack It Up' for like 20 seconds in a row .
                                                    Don't need hindsight
                                                    I'll make my emotions clear
                                                    And then disappear
                                                    With one strike
                                                    (All Saints)

Comment

• What happened with my request to unbanned InFamous?

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                                                        Is it the case in any other country that rap parts are edited out for radio purposes? In Germany, it works like thet because they are not considered to be radio-friendly. Some examples: Jessie J's 'Price Tag', Olly Murs' 'Heart Skips a Beat' and even Meghan Trainor's 'Lips Are Moving'. In Liam Payne's 'Stack It Up, the rap part is basically replaced by him singing the line 'Stack It Up' for like 20 seconds in a row .
                                                        Radio stations used to do it in the Eastern Europe, but in the last 2-3 years rap has finalled established itself in the radio airplay mainstream so the edits have been stopped (except for cursing).
                                                        Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• The only thing that can wake this board up is a GIF war involving aRat but sadly it would be put to hold by a moderator because "So many GIFS are against the rules" so anyone else got an idea? Maybe Mariah needs to surprise release an album for people to get posting again.

Comment

• aRatchet?
                                                            Originally posted by beredy
                                                            When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
                                                              What happened with my request to unbanned InFamous?

Originally posted by beredy
                                                              When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X