• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
    aRatchet?
    COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
      What happened with my request to unbanned InFamous?
      Maybe you should start a petition.
      "Lift up your head
      Lift up your heart..."

https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...orest-of-glass

Comment

• Hejira's hole is already aching for InFamous return I see.

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
          Hejira's hole is already aching for InFamous return I see.

I mean at this point I'm making a game out of it. See what random user pops up with some lame story in a random topic and bust they ass. Atleast something to do around here while the place is dead
          "Lift up your head
          Lift up your heart..."

Comment

Hejira's hole is already aching for InFamous return I see.

Who the hell is that in that GIF btw, sweet Lord. It reminds me of when Pitbull got a boner while grinding J.don'tknowher on stage except she managed to not fall of the stage.
            "Lift up your head
            Lift up your heart..."

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post

I mean at this point I'm making a game out of it. See what random user pops up with some lame story in a random topic and bust they ass. Atleast something to do around here while the place is dead
              you could always stream Dua's discography on loop while you wait for your beloved Infamous to come back

Comment

Who the hell is that in that GIF btw, sweet Lord. It reminds me of when Pitbull got a boner while grinding J.don'tknowher on stage except she managed to not fall of the stage.
                Dunno but the guy fo shoe has a murder stroke game

Comment

you could always stream Dua's discography on loop while you wait for your beloved Infamous to come back

Good idea TBH but I will replace Duo Penotti for someone who actually has a discography.

"Lift up your head
                  Lift up your heart..."

Comment

Good idea TBH but I will replace Duo Penotti for someone who actually has a discography.

Aren't from Holland? You prolly already know Duo's discography by heart now since all her songs were massive top 10 hits in your hole

Comment

Aren't from Holland? You prolly already know Duo's discography by heart now since all her songs were massive top 10 hits in your hole

Hmm I'm sure Swan Song was MASSIVE

aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

I've always disconnected myself from my country's taste in music but I loved the international music popscene up until around mid 2000's. I hate pop music these days (commercial pop that's fed to us through radio etc.) I've literally become the music snob I've feared to become but it is what it is.
                        I think most people don't know what a real voice sounds like anymore and I also think commercial producers suffer from creative poverty.
                        "Lift up your head
                        Lift up your heart..."

Comment

Maybe you should start a petition.
                          I thought a petition needed more than just one person to sign it.
                          My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post

I thought a petition needed more than just one person to sign it.
                            Exactly. or maybe 5 others would join in ;)
                            "Lift up your head
                            Lift up your heart..."

Comment

Exactly. or maybe 5 others would join in ;)
                              It needs to be public so we can laugh at the list of obvious suspects.

Have been busy with work, did half the users forget the url after the update?

Comment

• The fact that some of y'all haven't even been posting in here until ur notification went off with InFamous name attached to it pop up. Lol. Some of y'all are really obsessed

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
                                  The fact that some of y'all haven't even been posting in here until ur notification went off with InFamous name attached to it pop up. Lol. Some of y'all are really obsessed
                                  Whatever you say.

Anyone have any thoughts on Eminem's take on the Dolly Parton Challenge?

Comment

• J.lo's iconic dress looked stunning in pictures but really ridiculous in motion

"Lift up your head
                                    Lift up your heart..."

Comment

• So I saw 1917 in theaters, and it is the best movie of 2019. I hope it wins Best Picture at the Oscars.
                                      Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan View Post
                                        So I saw 1917 in theaters, and it is the best movie of 2019. I hope it wins Best Picture at the Oscars.
                                        I agree, it was great.
                                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Parasite is my favorite of the nominees, but no way in hell are they awarding a non-English film Best Picture.

Comment

• Hello bishes
                                            i am confused with this redesign
                                            im too old for this sht
                                            Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE MEMBERS...

Deadline is already closing next week!

Comment

• some italian dude accidentally predicted the future for all those mumble rappers/trappers
                                                Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords View Post
                                                  Hello bishes
                                                  im too old for this sht
                                                  Henny stream Physical by Godua

Comment

• gosh I simply cannot drink alcohol in huge quantities like I used to anymore why

Comment

• Was it really necessary, dear Brits, to really throw the EU flag in the mud, kick it and walk over it? #embarrassing
                                                      My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                                        Was it really necessary, dear Brits, to really throw the EU flag in the mud, kick it and walk over it? #embarrassing
                                                        Go Scotland and Northern Ireland!
                                                        I have received many gifts from God,
                                                        but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• I don't mind the UK being out of the EU. It's the start for something good and I'm sure they will be fine like Norway and Switzerland .
                                                          When the bones are good, the rest don't matter
                                                          Yeah, the paint could peel, the glass could shatter
                                                          (Maren Morris)

Comment

• Between Brexit happening and the impeachment hearings a bust, yesterday was a wild day.

Oh to be in Canada where the big controversy is Trudeau buying some expensive donuts.

(what a weird emoji option btw - you'd think UKMix would have someone waving the Union Jack instead.)

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords View Post
                                                              Hello bishes
                                                              im too old for this sht
                                                              Most of us are. But we will get used to it. Just spam like you used to and you will get used to it in no time.
                                                              My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Working...
                                                              X