Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
    There are too many people already .
    This too. Definitely take that into consideration as well.
    "Is Stalin on your shoulder..."
    https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeveren-1/jasper-russia
    "..as he was with his composers?"

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
      There are too many people already .
      Some countries are struggling with a shrinking population though. And it's not like you can just go to Africa and take 3 home.

Comment

• I mean... Madonna did exactly that.

actually 4

Comment

• aRat : Things are progressing at fast pace in Germany. The gay marriage and the right to adopt was established in 2017 and I'm sure that surrogacy will be legalized sometime in the 20s. LGBT have come a long way and there's more to come. At the moment, gay adoption still heavily depends on the money in your pocket. Apparently, a few couples have already started doing surrogacies abroad (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HvvWRoPjm2o) and once the first exemplary couples (usually rich people, celebrities, politicians) have started a trend, it won't be long before it's made mass compatible. In the end, money rules the world... I'm very certain that you'll have some baby rats in 10 years to come ;) .

RayRay : Well, pets are your thing, other people are more into children... Each to their own. Besides, in Germany, we have a welfare state and that principle only works as long as the people have enough children ;) .
          Last edited by theMathematician; Wed February 12th, 2020, 20:08.
          ~ representing the LBC ~

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
            I mean... Madonna did exactly that.

actually 4

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post

RayRay : Well, pets are your thing, other people are more into children... Each to their own. Besides, in Germany, we have a welfare statte and that principle only works as long as the people have enough children ;) .

That's not even what it's about. Overpopulation crosses countries and their specific ideas and politics.
              I agree that people need to take a second guess about procreating in a decaying world.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post

That's not even what it's about. Overpopulation crosses countries and their specific ideas and politics.
                I agree that people need to take a second guess about procreating in a decaying world.
                My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                  I remember this

Kristen Wiig is god

Comment

• People who joke about Madonna's adoptions and motherhood are vile and disgusting human beings. She is a great mother for the kids and provides a great life for them, often takes them back to Malawi to stay connected with their birthplace and culture. Kids are doing sports, playing instruments, etc.
                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• You are right, 'spiritboy'. I guess back then, it kind of came across that celebrities were adopting from Africa to have some kind of accessoires. It felt snobbish to some people that they had to be children from foreign places rather than a child from the US looking for a home. So people weren't doubting their parental skills but rather the circumstances...
                      ~ representing the LBC ~

Comment

• Oh believe me, people were doubting and still doubt her maternal skills. Even her haters admit that she's doing a good job though.
                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                          Oh believe me, people were doubting and still doubt her maternal skills. Even her haters admit that she's doing a good job though.
                          Isn't that always the case though? I feel like parents always think they are doing a better job than others
                          MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                            Oh believe me, people were doubting and still doubt her maternal skills. Even her haters admit that she's doing a good job though.
                            No one knows what goes on inside their house babygerl

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post

Isn't that always the case though? I feel like parents always think they are doing a better job than others
                              If we ever had kids I would blame every bad thing on you while praising myself to high heavens

Comment

• This talk about parenting makes me think about this lyrics of Stromae's Papaoutai:

Everyone knows how to make babies
                                But no one knows how to make dads

Tackles the question what actually makes a great dad/parents

Comment

• Just opened my Dove chocolate and this made me think of Goldmoney

Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
                                    Just opened my Dove chocolate and this made me think of Goldmoney
                                    cheapskillz
                                    Originally posted by SawyerHewitt
                                    All dem dead musicians rolling over in their graves 'cause they were never able to come up w/smth as epic and timeless as Kween when she crafted this.

Happy B' day, We beGOAT together <3

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                      cheapskillz
                                      It's the sweetest in the middle
                                      Pink that's the flavor
                                      Solve the riddle

MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

• They have those in your hole?
                                        All dem dead musicians rolling over in their graves 'cause they were never able to come up w/smth as epic and timeless as Kween when she crafted this.

Comment

• Some of the most popular rappers' personal lives sound like a huge mess. For example Lil Wayne:
                                          Daughter Reginae - November 1998 (with Toya Johnson)
                                          Son Dwayne III - October 2008 (with Sarah Vivian)
                                          Son Cameron - September 2009 (with Lauren London)
                                          Son Neal - November 2009 (with Nivea)
                                          Trina also became pregnant with Wayne's child but suffered a miscarriage.

I wonder who is worse in this context: Wayne for basically sleeping around or the women who were too blind to see that he's just a player.
                                          ~ representing the LBC ~

Comment

• When a 15 year old chillren’s cartoon is more forward-thinking than the current leader of the free world. Skip to 23:50.

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                                              Some of the most popular rappers' personal lives sound like a huge mess. For example Lil Wayne:
                                              Daughter Reginae - November 1998 (with Toya Johnson)
                                              Son Dwayne III - October 2008 (with Sarah Vivian)
                                              Son Cameron - September 2009 (with Lauren London)
                                              Son Neal - November 2009 (with Nivea)
                                              Trina also became pregnant with Wayne's child but suffered a miscarriage.

I wonder who is worse in this context: Wayne for basically sleeping around or the women who were too blind to see that he's just a player.
                                              It's not only rappers.

Comment

• Just one more day.

My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• I am so ready for this Black Widow movie. I've been waiting 8 years for this and it better be good.
                                                  Diva!!!

Comment

• "Is Stalin on your shoulder..."

Comment

Working...
                                                    X