No announcement yet.

The Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Rihab95: I was on my way home, driving on a two-lane street. I was on the left and wanted to move to the right again when all of the sudden the wheels didn't react anymore. The car fully crashed into the guarding rail on the right. Still don't know what happened as I have driven that route a hundred times before and I was neither driving way too fast nor was there some heavy weather going on - the street was a bit moist but no heavy winds, rain or anything...
    WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO?

Comment

• So I broke my glasses yesterday, then lost one contact lense this morning. I can barely read.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab View Post
        I can barely read.
        Omg same

COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab View Post
          So I broke my glasses yesterday, then lost one contact lense this morning. I can barely read.
          So you can only use one eye? You should get an eyepatch.

And say arr matey all day long.

Comment

• Since the premium thread is absolutely dead, let me bless you all gheys.

5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
              Yeah, it's a big thing in Germany. I never understood its appeal and during the last few years, I have always had study/job issues going on during carnival season, requiring all my attention.

I had a car accident today. No one's hurt, but the car is a mess now.
              I guess this was a bad week for both of us. I just got in an accident this morning. Was trying to make a left turn and got t-boned - still was my fault. My car is totalled and my insurance isn't set to cover it, so now I'm without a car. I'm so depressed right now :(

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                Since the premium thread is absolutely dead, let me bless you all gheys.

I am the water dripping down on him

Comment

• Oh no, feel sorry for you, my dear! If I only knew how I could help you. I hope you'll be able to fix this issue fast and focus on the bright side of life. We'll get through this together!

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post

I guess this was a bad week for both of us. I just got in an accident this morning. Was trying to make a left turn and got t-boned - still was my fault. My car is totalled and my insurance isn't set to cover it, so now I'm without a car. I'm so depressed right now :(
                    Where are you from? Why isn't insurance covering?Try to be glad you're unharmed though, things like this can end a lot worse than a totalled car
                    aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• So glad I don't need the car to go to work. It never felt good when I was depended on the car.
                      My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Does any Australian or US-American know more about Luke Combs? I just found out that his first album tied the record for most weeks at No. 1 on the Billboard Country Albums Chart with Shania Twain's 'Come On Over' (50 weeks each), got me wondering how I could miss out on him...
                        Last edited by theMathematician; Thu February 27th, 2020, 22:48.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post

Where are you from? Why isn't insurance covering?Try to be glad you're unharmed though, things like this can end a lot worse than a totalled car
                          In the US. I have liability insurance, which means the other car is covered if it's my fault, but my car is not. It's a cheaper type of insurance.

II had the car for 14 years without an accident so I don't think it was a bad decision, but yeah I'm in this situation now.

Thank you for the hug

Comment

• Where is Wayne ?
                            5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Where is Wayne ?
                              Wondering too. He hasn't posted in weeks now.
                              "Lift up your head
                              Lift up your heart..."

https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...orest-of-glass

Comment

• We live in such a strange world y'all. Be careful.

I just read the whole thread + some replies from Koreans/people who live in Korea and people who happen to know someone involved in the cult and I...
                                Last edited by abi; Fri February 28th, 2020, 17:47.

Comment

• Originally posted by abi View Post
                                  We live in such a strange world y'all. Be careful.

I just read the whole thread + some replies from Koreans/people who live in Korea and people who happen to know someone involved in the cult and I...
                                  I personally believe spreading nonsense like this (I think it's nonsense as an opinion) feeds the paranoia surrounding this whole outbreak.
                                  Death cults? Really? Again, normal flu kills people too, old people, weak people. Corona isn't different in that sense and it's not some killer virus just because 1% dies due to it.
                                  "Lift up your head
                                  Lift up your heart..."

Comment

Where is Wayne ?
                                    Quick someone drag Titanic Girl Celina to attract him
                                    Last edited by aRat; Fri February 28th, 2020, 21:38.

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

Quick someone drag Celina to attract him
                                      I found he snuck in a Saline thread yesterday.
                                      "Lift up your head
                                      Lift up your heart..."

Comment

• So Halsey came to Switzerland the very first time and I adored her last album so much, it means a lot to me. And Avril Lavigne came here the first time in over a decade. I had fantastic seats for both of them, but thanks to that virus and our government, all events with 1,000 people are cancelled for at least 20 days. And both concerts are not only postponed, but completely cancelled.

I‘m so mad right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post

I found he snuck in a Saline thread yesterday.
                                          I am glad I could help yall.
                                          Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                                            So Halsey came to Switzerland the very first time and I adored her last album so much, it means a lot to me. And Avril Lavigne came here the first time in over a decade. I had fantastic seats for both of them, but thanks to that virus and our government, all events with 1,000 people are cancelled for at least 20 days. And both concerts are not only postponed, but completely cancelled.

I‘m so mad right now.
                                            Omg Merkeland better NOT do the same. I'll riot if I miss my Dua Herpa and The Weaknd concerts

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

Omg Merkeland better NOT do the same. I'll riot if I miss my Dua Herpa and The Weaknd concerts
                                              French don't seem to be phased about it. I sneezed in a full metro train in Paris today (not sick, just something was itching in my nose and it manifested as a sneeze) and nobody even blinked.

That being said later today I was also riding the metro and was leaned on the left doors. There was a guy next to me and he had a really big box leaned on the doors and he was leaning himself. I noticed he didn't realize that on the next station the left side doors would open and not right side ones. So at the last moment I grabbed the box and by doing that i actually helped him not fall down. Not even a simple merci, let alone merci f*cking beacoup. French c***s.
                                              I have received many gifts from God,
                                              but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• trebor
                                                trebor commented
                                                Editing a comment
                                                Please watch your language and don't stereotype and use such extremely vulgar terminologies.

• Originally posted by beredy View Post

French don't seem to be phased about it. I sneezed in a full metro train in Paris today (not sick, just something was itching in my nose and it manifested as a sneeze) and nobody even blinked.

That being said later today I was also riding the metro and was leaned on the left doors. There was a guy next to me and he had a really big box leaned on the doors and he was leaning himself. I noticed he didn't realize that on the next station the left side doors would open and not right side ones. So at the last moment I grabbed the box and by doing that i actually helped him not fall down. Not even a simple merci, let alone merci f*cking beacoup. French c****s.
                                              Yeah parisians don't give a sh!t about anything

Comment

• So sincerely happy for my friend Lera who has won the national selection for ESC!) VAL was the best! Good luck to her in Rotterdam!
                                                https://www.last.fm/user/Christinamuse
                                                https://www.instagram.com/christinasinglove/

Music creates the feelings which you can't find in life

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post

I personally believe spreading nonsense like this (I think it's nonsense as an opinion) feeds the paranoia surrounding this whole outbreak.
                                                  Death cults? Really? Again, normal flu kills people too, old people, weak people. Corona isn't different in that sense and it's not some killer virus just because 1% dies due to it.
                                                  You just made a conclusion by only reading the word 'coronavirus', didn't you?

That thread literally explains nothing about the flu. You misinterpreted it. It talks about a religious cult in Korea where a woman infected by Covid-19 refused to get checked by the doctors and ultimately infected hundreds of other people who attended the churches, which is why the number of cases in Korea has increased from like 80 in last week to close to 3,000 as of today. And the thread explains what that mysterious cult really is since a lot of people are curious about it.

And my comment was to imply that it is scary that 'religious' cults like this actually exist in our world and trick people to get into them by using the term 'religions'.
                                                  Last edited by abi; Sat February 29th, 2020, 03:26.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X