The Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
    @Aaronsmithjune1: If you asked me, I would stop the conversation with that dude. He's clearly sleeping around and isn't looking for something serious with you. I would look for someone who cares about you beyond your genitalia.
    Thanks, friend

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post

And aRat walks in after hoarding the supermarket. He brought a cucumber to boost the vitamines and quickly brought up social distancing. All three of them are now enjoying a salad while watching "All I want for Christmas in you" to lift the spirits, then the electricity goes out and......
      G$ then asks aR, “Sis, why did this flob at #63 in yo hole?” G$ then proceeds to play a ratchet ass Goonica song, completely blaring out the windows in the process.
      Originally posted by beredy
      When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post

Your 2nd account? Does that mean the green light is not showing as active under your first account? If so, he's definitely not serious.

If that's not the case, he could be just chatting - but even if that's the case, it's not worth pursuing because there's some commitment issues there in someone who chats without meeting.
        Yes. It's a completely different account under a different email

Comment

• Having multiple accounts is also shady af though
          I have received many gifts from God,
          but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
            Having multiple accounts is also shady af though
            How so?

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
              G$ then asks aR, “Sis, why did this flob at #63 in yo hole?” G$ then proceeds to play a ratchet ass Goonica song, completely blaring out the windows in the process.
              I of course heard about this conversation because I live in that same building and as soon as Goldey mentioned Monica my legs started running to the door to be the Brandy Jehova that I am. "Listen to this track" I said...

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post

How so?
                Isn't it a bit control-freaky and catfishy?
                I have received many gifts from God,
                but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• It's officially SPRING here (March 21st). I am so happy about it. I hate winter. If only we did not have to deal with Corona.

I will still enjoy spring as much as I can, even if it means to take in the sun from my balcony or garden only.
                  My Chart

Comment

• I was thinking about the same thing, we won't be enjoy spring fully. Well, as long as we are healthy, we can enjoy it from balcony.
                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

That's the thing. He prefers it raw
                      Girl are you out of your mind? Never do it raw whith a stranger. You can never know how many dicks / holes that guy has already had. He could have HIV or other STDs for all you know. Always have protected sex babyg0rl.

Also It's pretty clear from your description that he only wants sex so that means that he is gonna prolly do it with other guys if he is horny and you are not available. If you also only want to have sex then fine go for it.

However if you want to have a relationship then I would hang it up with that guy (or with any guy you meet through hook up apps really).
                      BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                      98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

Girl are you out of your mind? Never do it raw whith a stranger. You can never know how many dicks / holes that guy has already had. He could have HIV or other STDs for all you know. Always have protected sex babyg0rl.

Also It's pretty clear from your description that he only wants sex so that means that he is gonna prolly do it with other guys if he is horny and you are not available. If you also only want to have sex then fine go for it.

However if you want to have a relationship then I would hang it up with that guy (or with any guy you meet through hook up apps really).
                        I text him a few hours ago and said we had to use a condom and that I wasn't going down on him the first night until we both can get tested together. He sent me a thumbs up. I then asked him how was his day going and he hasn't replied.. I guess that's over with. I really liked him too

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post

Isn't it a bit control-freaky and catfishy?
                          Isn't controlling. Just protecting myself

Comment

• Chft h.c c ch hu tre 4

We just talked. We both agreed we would date for a couple weeks before sex. I did it gurls I caught a good man on grindr

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                              It's officially SPRING here (March 21st). I am so happy about it. I hate winter.
                              I agree. I only like winter when it rains.
                              Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Aaronsmithjune1 : I wonder how pretty you are that you instantly got a new man ^^ . That you already talked about sex though... This isn't going to end in a deep relationship, right? Each to their own, I guess...

Comment

• I wish Madonna was in the Cats movie.
                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Chft h.c c ch hu tre 4

We just talked. We both agreed we would date for a couple weeks before sex. I did it gurls I caught a good man on grindr
                                    Oh w0w that's def a rarity. Congratz. How are yall gonna date in the middle of the Corona crisis though?
                                    98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

Oh w0w that's def a rarity. Congratz. How are yall gonna date in the middle of the Corona crisis though?
                                      I honestly don't know yet. But I'm truly happy. I really like him. He's so handsome also

Comment

• ^ Hope it works out for you!

Comment

• Chile I've been so high Snoop Dogg ain't got nothing on me.

How y'all holding up? Make sure y'all stay active and take walks if you can. I miss the gym and looking and the mens. :(

Comment

• ^ I was just coming here to ask the same thing! How is everyone?

I'm pretty good, all things considered - gutted today when I went to drop mum's Mothers' Day presents off and had to leave them on her doorstep.

Comment

• My BF who lives 1 hour away from me visited me today and I am so glad he did coz with the inevitable curfew coming up in the next days who knows when we can see each other again.

The way we went at each other like wild deranged animals though hdghdghdh. The hottest, most relentless and longest session we ever had. 1,5 hours of releasing all the stress and frustration Miss Corona made made us go thorugh. My poor body.

Now I am ready to deal with Miss Corona news again.

98 - OUT

Comment

• I’m glad my Ginuwine post inspired you.
                                                Originally posted by beredy
                                                When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• @aRat: BF as in best friend or boyfriend? If it's the latter, I'm a bit surprised because you come across as an involuntary single all the time . I can understand the craving for physical interaction, but at the moment, as Merkel said, stick with social distancing to everyone not living in our apartment or house, including friends, relatives and long distance partners ;) ! You'll gonna save all of us in the end that way...

Comment

• Any fan of Anime movies here?
                                                    Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                                    Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

Working...
                                                    X