Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ^ I was just coming here to ask the same thing! How is everyone?

    I'm pretty good, all things considered - gutted today when I went to drop mum's Mothers' Day presents off and had to leave them on her doorstep.

    Comment


    • My BF who lives 1 hour away from me visited me today and I am so glad he did coz with the inevitable curfew coming up in the next days who knows when we can see each other again.

      The way we went at each other like wild deranged animals though hdghdghdh. The hottest, most relentless and longest session we ever had. 1,5 hours of releasing all the stress and frustration Miss Corona made made us go thorugh. My poor body.



      Now I am ready to deal with Miss Corona news again.

      Comment


      • I’m glad my Ginuwine post inspired you.
        Originally posted by SawyerHewitt
        All dem dead musicians rolling over in their graves 'cause they were never able to come up w/smth as epic and timeless as Kween when she crafted this.

        Happy B' day, We beGOAT together <3

        Comment


        • @aRat: BF as in best friend or boyfriend? If it's the latter, I'm a bit surprised because you come across as an involuntary single all the time . I can understand the craving for physical interaction, but at the moment, as Merkel said, stick with social distancing to everyone not living in our apartment or house, including friends, relatives and long distance partners ;) ! You'll gonna save all of us in the end that way...
          ~ representing the LBC ~

          Comment


          • Any fan of Anime movies here?
            Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

            Comment


            • Ellen cancelled too? I'm not mad.
              "Is Stalin on your shoulder..."
              https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeveren-1/jasper-russia
              "..as he was with his composers?"

              Comment


              • Going to try and get back into the habit of using UKMIX again since I now have so little to do. My degree is going to suffer so much as I cannot work from home rip.
                Fiat 500

                Comment


                • Originally posted by thankfulforkelly View Post
                  Going to try and get back into the habit of using UKMIX again since I now have so little to do. My degree is going to suffer so much as I cannot work from home rip.
                  Welcome back.
                  My Instagram... - Click here

                  Comment


                  • Has anyone watched Why Women Kill? I am addicted too it rn!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by ThaInfo1 View Post
                      Chile I've been so high Snoop Dogg ain't got nothing on me.

                      How y'all holding up? Make sure y'all stay active and take walks if you can. I miss the gym and looking and the mens. :(
                      I've been staying high BUT I get the munchies so I've been eating more....I'm gonna be spread out like a bed sheet by the time this is over

                      Comment


                      • DIdn't want to bother the corona thread with this, but I was low on flour and it was completely sold out at the store and they've been out for several days. I don't know - thought that was kind of surprising. Just wondering if there's items that you have all have found surprisingly hard to get.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
                          DIdn't want to bother the corona thread with this, but I was low on flour and it was completely sold out at the store and they've been out for several days. I don't know - thought that was kind of surprising. Just wondering if there's items that you have all have found surprisingly hard to get.
                          Lentils, beans, pasta, frozen vegetables and for some reason, all the non-disgusting brands of oat milk! Staples that I usually buy every week, but that are almost impossible to get now...

                          Comment


                          • | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
                              DIdn't want to bother the corona thread with this, but I was low on flour and it was completely sold out at the store and they've been out for several days. I don't know - thought that was kind of surprising. Just wondering if there's items that you have all have found surprisingly hard to get.
                              One day there was no meat. But we just ate a vegetarian meal. Also, one day there were no paracetamol, so we bought other pain killers (Finimal). I haven't really missed anything. I just notice how spoiled we are.
                              My Instagram... - Click here

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
                                DIdn't want to bother the corona thread with this, but I was low on flour and it was completely sold out at the store and they've been out for several days. I don't know - thought that was kind of surprising. Just wondering if there's items that you have all have found surprisingly hard to get.
                                Flour is bare in the UK to, as well as sugar. Suddenly everyone’s a baker! Pasta, eggs, toilet roll, kitchen roll, tissues, handwash, tinned food, paracetamol and hand sanitiser were completely obliterated too but most of that is now back on the shelves thanks to limits in the supermarkets (apart from handwash which I haven’t seen anywhere for about 3 weeks).

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
                                  DIdn't want to bother the corona thread with this, but I was low on flour and it was completely sold out at the store and they've been out for several days. I don't know - thought that was kind of surprising. Just wondering if there's items that you have all have found surprisingly hard to get.
                                  Couldn't find chicken breast on one of my last grocery store trips. Canned items and lentils have been scarce, but I think the thing that hurt me the most was no Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies.
                                  Akini's Top 400 Songs of the Decade: [325-321]

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post
                                    the thing that hurt me the most was no Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies.
                                    priorities.

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                                      Flour is bare in the UK to, as well as sugar. Suddenly everyone’s a baker! Pasta, eggs, toilet roll, kitchen roll, tissues, handwash, tinned food, paracetamol and hand sanitiser were completely obliterated too but most of that is now back on the shelves thanks to limits in the supermarkets (apart from handwash which I haven’t seen anywhere for about 3 weeks).
                                      I wanted flour today and tired 3 supermarkets (queued to get into each - they are all really close to each other so wasn’t abusing the lockdown rules before anyone starts ) and the baking aisle in each was completely bare.

                                      Found a great chocolate brownie recipe that I wanted to try as well.

                                      Comment


                                      • Originally posted by Wayne View Post

                                        I wanted flour today and tired 3 supermarkets (queued to get into each - they are all really close to each other so wasn’t abusing the lockdown rules before anyone starts ) and the baking aisle in each was completely bare.

                                        Found a great chocolate brownie recipe that I wanted to try as well.
                                        Funny, I’ve actually made chocolate brownies today from Mary Berry’s book.

                                        Have been to two supermarkets since lockdown and not queued for either!

                                        Comment


                                        • From what I can tell the only thing that's virtually impossible to come by here are dried/fresh yeast and hand sanitizers (the one that kills bacteria). Everything else is well restocked and available. No limits in stores have been imposed.
                                          I have received many gifts from God,
                                          but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess
                                          .

                                          Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

                                          Comment


                                          • I can’t believe I had to spend GOAT’s 15th anniversary in quarantine. My original plan was to play the song on a loop no matter where I went for the whole day, but with everything closed and the streets practically empty, what would be the point?

                                            Also, my stepdad had to be hospitalized a few hours ago because he was coughing and throwing up nonstop so there’s a good chance he might have it. I don’t live with him so I think I’m safe, but shit’s getting crazy yo.
                                            Originally posted by SawyerHewitt
                                            All dem dead musicians rolling over in their graves 'cause they were never able to come up w/smth as epic and timeless as Kween when she crafted this.

                                            Happy B' day, We beGOAT together <3

                                            Comment


                                            • So my first audit as a head of finance starts today and I'm so freaking nervous. The audit (even not as head of finance) was kinda the reason why I had my breakdown / burnout a year ago and couldn't work for a month, so I really hope it all turns out well.

                                              Comment


                                              • ^Ah, you can do it sweetie! Breathe in, breathe out....
                                                I'm sure you'll do great!

                                                Comment


                                                • ^ Thank you

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                                                    So my first audit as a head of finance starts today and I'm so freaking nervous. The audit (even not as head of finance) was kinda the reason why I had my breakdown / burnout a year ago and couldn't work for a month, so I really hope it all turns out well.
                                                    To speak with Madonna: You know you can do it... vogue! (Well, leave out the vogue bit.)
                                                    My Instagram... - Click here

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X