The Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
    @MusicRecords: Your sexuality, your thing ;) ! Don't let online obscenity force you into having to explain or justify what you do in your bedroom!
    Haha thanks hun, it’s ok I’m very open about these things...during my peak in ancient 2017 I think I even told people here which way I dress and sent a few sinful pics here and there
    Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• MusicRecords every few months:

Comment

• Just found a big family with 7 children on YouTube. One of the girls' names is Shaniqua. Now the plot twist: The family is German and the girl basically looks like a young Taylor Swift.
        Last edited by theMathematician; Wed June 3rd, 2020, 09:33.
        Don't need hindsight
        I'll make my emotions clear
        And then disappear
        With one strike
        (All Saints)

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords View Post

What’s a side? Oh my I’m really too old for this

anyway I think I remember telling y’all I don’t top or bottom, not into that sht (no pun) <3
          Omg by my definition that would make you a virgin since I only consider penetration in the a$$ or vagina as real seks
          COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

• Well I guess he at least tried it before saying it wasn't for him
            aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
              Well I guess he at least tried it before saying it wasn't for him
              What about you? Is it for you?

Comment

• I have never heard the term "side" until right now

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                  Well I guess he at least tried it before saying it wasn't for him
                  I tried both back in the day and nope never again
                  Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• I'm sure you'll find a way to keep your husband satisfied, so do what you want to do ;) !

-----

There are very begraggled areas in my country; the gap between rich and poor is very broad. However, things may change if local politicians and civilists actually work together:

Last edited by theMathematician; Thu June 4th, 2020, 11:03.
                    Don't need hindsight
                    And then disappear
                    With one strike
                    (All Saints)

Comment

• Grandpa nick sings:
                      I want your love, and I want your revenge
                      You and me could write a bad romance

Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• 'Bad Romance' is pop perfection and one of the 00s' best pop songs .
                        Don't need hindsight
                        And then disappear
                        With one strike
                        (All Saints)

Comment

• What do you call a person that doesn't take accountability who falls out with everyone yet plays the victim and make up stories yet several people actually know the truth to the stories. Like they can be dead wrong and everyone tell them they're wrong and they still think they're right. Have know successful healthy relationships with no relatives, friends or partner.

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                            'Bad Romance' is pop perfection and one of the 00s' best pop songs .
                            One of the best songs ever for me.
                            Akini's Top 400 Songs of the Decade: [2-1!]

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
                              What do you call a person that doesn't take accountability who falls out with everyone yet plays the victim and make up stories yet several people actually know the truth to the stories. Like they can be dead wrong and everyone tell them they're wrong and they still think they're right. Have know successful healthy relationships with no relatives, friends or partner.
                              Taylor Swift?
                              Nicki Minaj?
                              Demi Lovato?
                              5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
                                What do you call a person that doesn't take accountability who falls out with everyone yet plays the victim and make up stories yet several people actually know the truth to the stories. Like they can be dead wrong and everyone tell them they're wrong and they still think they're right. Have know successful healthy relationships with no relatives, friends or partner.
                                Donald Trump
                                Taylor Swift
                                Nicki Minaj
                                Kanye West

aka

White Supremacists

Comment

• Kmix dead again huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                                    It was fun while it lasted! See ya'll.
                                    The day I couldn't get into this thread anymore, you leave.

Glad MusicRecords is back.
                                    My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Did Hoejira leave? Why?
                                      Last edited by aRat; Mon June 8th, 2020, 18:42.

Comment

• He took issue with receiving an infraction.
                                        THRILLER’S SOUNDS OF THE 90s

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
                                          Kmix dead again huh?
                                          We're like Cher. Dead one week, resurrected and slaying the next.

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post

This password thing could do so much damage. I really don't understand the need for it. No other site forces me to change passwords. Ugh.
                                            I have received many gifts from God,
                                            but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                                              This password thing could do so much damage. I really don't understand the need for it. No other site forces me to change passwords. Ugh.
                                              Hopefully, it doesn't. I think having the password change message as an announcement topic will help. People will at least be directed to the thread where they can share any issues they're having.

I do miss my old password, though. I had it since I joined.

Comment

• Could any admin please contact me? I'm having trouble with changing the password and my e-mail adress.
                                                Don't need hindsight
                                                And then disappear
                                                With one strike
                                                (All Saints)

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post

1. The weather is getting better, so spending more time outside
                                                  2. No new Mariah music.
                                                  3. Everybody fearing the new password thing.
                                                  4. Just recovering from not getting into the larger threads due to setting change.
                                                  5. Everybody back to work, so less time to spend on UKMIX.
                                                  6. Not everybody liking the infraction system.
                                                  My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Hejira got an infraction? Why? What did he do? He was one of the best new members in a very long time and already among the best members here, a shame...

Anyways... I'm struggling with insomnia for nearly two weeks now with just 3-4 hours sleep each night, some nights even just 1-2 hours. I'm starting to look like a zombie

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post

Same, I mean what personal info is stored here apart from an email address ? Seems excessive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                                                        Hejira got an infraction? Why? What did he do.
                                                        Personal abuse.

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                                                        Anyways... I'm struggling with insomnia for nearly two weeks now with just 3-4 hours sleep each night, some nights even just 1-2 hours. I'm starting to look like a zombie
                                                        Similar struggle here. I have a crack addict's sleep cycle at the moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                                                          ME TOO! Slept only two hours two days in a row now. I thought that I would fall asleep easily last night because I was so damn tired yesterday but nope.
                                                          Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• ^ Ugh... kinda glad to hear I'm not the only one struggling with sleep at the moment, even though I'd wish we all wouldn't have those problems, because not getting enough sleep is awful.

So I was freaking tired yesterday and also thought I would fall asleep easily, but I was still awake at 2:30am (my alarm goes on at 5am!). I even had to skip work today (thankfully, it's possible to work a bit from home, so I still don't do nothing).

Thank god the weekend is starting now!

Comment

• There are so many effed up people in this world. Today, I read in the newspaper that a 53-year-old man had beaten up his own 98-year-old grandmother. Like, you should be happy that you still have got a grandmother at that age instead of injuring her severely.
                                                              Don't need hindsight
                                                              And then disappear
                                                              With one strike
                                                              (All Saints)

Comment

Working...
                                                              X