The Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
    Du Hast actually got radio play in the US. I can't think of any song in German that has been on the radio since that one.
    You would have to go back to Rock Me Amadeus to get something in aRatchet’s tongue that received any sort of airplay in the U.S. It even reached #6 on the U.S. black singles chart for some mind boggling reason.
    Originally posted by beredy
    When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Well gyals, here is mom and me at the cenotes in Mexico recently, lawdddddd it's nice to be out of quaranqueen.

https://i.imgur.com/dHrX0gL.jpg?1

Comment

• Again posting the same picture you posted a day ago (saying it's freshly out of quarantine) after you posted this pic months ago?

You're making it so easy to label you as fake and I actually think Hejira was completely right saying you're a duplicate account of a certain user. Feel bad for the guy whose pics you are using.
        I have received many gifts from God,
        but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• InFamous
          InFamous commented
          Editing a comment
          I know you are referring to me with your "certain user" comment so let me address. No, I am not Vespertine, and I do not have any dupe accounts on UKMIX. I have also been fooled as he sent me other explicit pics of this same guy claiming to be him. And man do I feel dumb for standing up for you and having your back last week when you were under attack.

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
        Feel bad for the guy whose pics you are using.
        But thanks for using the pictures of a hot daddy.
        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• I don't see evidence on the back-end that vespertine and Infamous are the same.

Comment

• Maybe vespertine can explain for himself why he posted the same pic as he did the week he joined claiming it is a just out of quarantine pic ?
            Did you really expect anyone to forget those legs and those wet shorts ?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab View Post
                Ok so who are you on ATRL ?

Comment

• COVID-19 does seem to be laying waste to a lot of celeb relationships.

Akini's Top 100 Albums of the Decade: [Starting soon]

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post
                    COVID-19 does seem to be laying waste to a lot of celeb relationships.

It's just not healthy to spend all that time with one person. Quarantine and lockdowns etc severely limited the amount of "me" time someone has in a relationship.

Comment

• Armie is single now? Lucky girls.
                      I have received many gifts from God,
                      but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

COVID-19 does seem to be laying waste to a lot of celeb relationships
                        Most people are always so busy, you would think they would love to spend more time together. Though I am not surprised it is too much pressure for some.
                        Some even find it hard to work together.

My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• theMathematician
                          theMathematician commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Makes sense when it comes to people you're bound to be together with (co-workers, parents,...). A partner or friends you (in most cases) voluntarily chose though?

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Ok so who are you on ATRL ?
                        Bitch I'm me (hundred on the wrist, I ski).

Same as here, but I barely post.

Comment

• How do I comment on a post and how do I reply to a comment?

Guess I'm old now, the tech on Ukmix is officially too advanced for me.

Comment

COVID-19 does seem to be laying waste to a lot of celeb relationships.
                            Not just for Celeb relationships .... plenty of relationships by anonymous people around the world are suffering from this too.

Marriages and relationships getting over right, left and center.
                            Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

• If people are breaking up because of Covid they probably were not happy in the first place. This just exposed the rockiness of their relationships more.

Comment

How do I comment on a post and how do I reply to a comment?

Oh wow, i just realized you have been here since 2010. More than ten years.
                                A bonafide UK Mix VETERAN !!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

How do I comment on a post and how do I reply to a comment?

The "comment" function is to the right of the "quote" function. Just click "comment" on the post you want to respond to and voilà! I don't think there's a way to respond to a comment, but most people just leave their response to the comment on the original post that the first comment was left on.
                                  Akini's Top 100 Albums of the Decade: [Starting soon]

Comment

• theMathematician
                                    I think it is because people are not used to be together all the time. I work at the same school as my husband and some colleagues say they would find it difficult if they had to work with their partner.
                                    Also, most friends and colleagues love to have a different day off then their partner, while I always plan my free days on the day my husband is also at home.
                                    Maybe it is because we don't have children, work at the same school and share some hobbies that we are used to be around each other a lot already, but most partners don't and the lockdown is a real challenge for them.

Comment

The "comment" function is to the right of the "quote" function. Just click "comment" on the post you want to respond to and voilà! I don't think there's a way to respond to a comment, but most people just leave their response to the comment on the original post that the first comment was left on.
                                      Some people have managed to take a comment I have made and then quote it in a seperate reply and I have no idea how they managed to do it.

Comment

• A reminder please that music discussion belongs in pop talk in this forum - quite a lot of it over the last 3 pages!

Comment

• I thought that the pop talk thread was only about pop music and not music in general...
                                          Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                                          and everything you stand for?
                                          Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                                          just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

• Which reminds me of the fact that I totally missed my 15th UKMIX birthday this year.

OMG. FIFTEEN years now.
                                            My Chart

Comment

• A special shoutout to those who also celebrate 15 years on UKMIX this year:

Benjamin
                                              thebigham
                                              Blondini
                                              Plym
                                              Colin
                                              Frederic
                                              tdc2000
                                              xtofer
                                              menime123
                                              kushi
                                              Chun
                                              space75
                                              jason2379
                                              pepster
                                              NoAngels
                                              grooveboy
                                              Ruthymon
                                              naughty
                                              ryan_9048
                                              maroon
                                              LetMeLoveU
                                              zeus555
                                              Dane
                                              zago
                                              hello
                                              Fresh

Ukmix this is your class of 2005.
                                              My Chart

Comment

• Thanks!

Comment

• 15 years? Dear lord, that’s basically half my lifetime
                                                  Thank you!

Comment

• Originally posted by jason2379 View Post
                                                    15 years? Dear lord, that’s basically half my lifetime
                                                    Thank you!
                                                    Same! I can't believe I have been a part of this site for half of my life.

Cheers to us!

Comment

• Oh wow, 15 years! Think the majority of us were in high school back then.

Cheers to us!

Comment

• Before 2011 I was a member at FOMM. Anyone else here who was a member there?

Comment

• Stevyy - I had not realised that I've been at UKMIX for 15 Years! It only seems like about 9 or 10.
                                                          Time just flies by. On The Internet and in 'Real Life'...

Zeus555

Comment

Working...
                                                          X