Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Definitely agree on The Others and The Sixth Sense, both classics! But if you've seen them before, they're only really fun when you watch them with people who haven't. The reactions >>>

    The Babadook has got to be the most overrated horror movie ever though.

    Comment


    • The Others scared me silly in the cinema. It’s getting a remake too.
      Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

      #FreeBritney

      Comment


      • May kinda be too much information but I got a Torn Anus (no not the singer and Hejira's fave of the moment) from taking a massive & hard dump this Thursday and the doctor said that it needs like 2 to 4 weeks to heal completely... every time I go to the toilet to take a dump it burns like hell

        I can't believe that this is what destroyed my hole and not all the D that I have taken till now.

        Ugh such a mess. And I am already undersexed since my BF was on a work trip the past 2 weeks. After this is over I may become Like A Virgin.mp3 again
        COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

        Comment


        • ^^ That is the most painful thing ever. Try a little vaseline on it. It will protect the tissues while it heals. Even better if you have the one with aloe vera added as it will add some gentle soothing relief.

          OMG - TWO to FOUR weeks. My advice was just for a 24 to 48 hour recovery time. Follow the instructions of your doctor and change to a liquid diet immediately.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by aRat View Post
            May kinda be too much information but I got a Torn Anus (no not the singer and Hejira's fave of the moment) from taking a massive & hard dump this Thursday and the doctor said that it needs like 2 to 4 weeks to heal completely... every time I go to the toilet to take a dump it burns like hell

            I can't believe that this is what destroyed my hole and not all the D that I have taken till now.

            Ugh such a mess. And I am already undersexed since my BF was on a work trip the past 2 weeks. After this is over I may become Like A Virgin.mp3 again
            omg
            But HOW? I legit didn't know poop could do that.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by InFamous View Post
              ^^ That is the most painful thing ever. Try a little vaseline on it. It will protect the tissues while it heals. Even better if you have the one with aloe vera added as it will add some gentle soothing relief.

              OMG - TWO to FOUR weeks. My advice was just for a 24 to 48 hour recovery time. Follow the instructions of your doctor and change to a liquid diet immediately.
              Wait you also had it? Yeah it's terrible and it's gonna haunt me for at least 1 or 2 weeks.

              The doctor prescribed me a cream that kinda numbs the area and helps it heal. Some of its components actually are vaseline and aloe vera LOL.
              COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

              Comment


              • Originally posted by aRat View Post

                Wait you also had it? Yeah it's terrible and it's gonna haunt me for at least 1 or 2 weeks.

                The doctor prescribed me a cream that kinda numbs the area and helps it heal. Some of its components actually are vaseline and aloe vera LOL.
                Never to the extent of what you described lol. I had a tiny little fissure after a result of food poisoning which caused a lot of diarrhoea. But It was fine in like 2 days. Two to four weeks is next level damage

                Yeah, aloe vera is amazing for everything. Sunburn, dry skin, anal fissures lol. Very versatile product!!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Rihab View Post

                  omg
                  But HOW? I legit didn't know poop could do that.
                  I don't really know sis. Although I have the suspicion that it was because I only ate dry stuff like toast with cheese from Monday to Wednesday because I was too tired to cook anything after stressful days at work.

                  Sis the dump was terrible. It felt like I was sh*tting out glass shards.

                  COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by InFamous View Post

                    Never to the extent of what you described lol. I had a tiny little fissure after a result of food poisoning which caused a lot of diarrhoea. But It was fine in like 2 days. Two to four weeks is next level damage

                    Yeah, aloe vera is amazing for everything. Sunburn, dry skin, anal fissures lol. Very versatile product!!
                    I think the doctor kinda exaggerated with that since I actually feel a bit better today. It still kinda stings when I go to the toilet but at least it doesn't bleed anymore.

                    Also the right term for what I have is also actually anal fissure. Though in my case it's two "cuts".

                    Last edited by aRat; Sat July 25th, 2020, 19:36.
                    COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by aRat View Post
                      May kinda be too much information but I got a Torn Anus (no not the singer and Hejira's fave of the moment) from taking a massive & hard dump this Thursday and the doctor said that it needs like 2 to 4 weeks to heal completely... every time I go to the toilet to take a dump it burns like hell

                      I can't believe that this is what destroyed my hole and not all the D that I have taken till now.

                      Ugh such a mess. And I am already undersexed since my BF was on a work trip the past 2 weeks. After this is over I may become Like A Virgin.mp3 again
                      Okay Witchb*tch get into Tori a little bit though, you know you want to. (To Venus and Back/From the Choigirl hotel...Thank me later).
                      "Lift up your head
                      Lift up your heart..."

                      https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...orest-of-glass

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by aRat View Post

                        I don't really know sis. Although I have the suspicion that it was because I only ate dry stuff like toast with cheese from Monday to Wednesday because I was too tired to cook anything after stressful days at work.

                        Sis the dump was terrible. It felt like I was sh*tting out glass shards.
                        Sounds like you need to add more fibre to your diet. I would suggest one tablesspoon of chia seeds daily. You can add them to a smoothie or stir into yoghurt or cereal. This will ensure a smooth passage out for what your body needs to get rid of.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by aRat View Post

                          I think the doctor kinda exaggerated with that since I actually feel a bit better today. It still kinda stings when I go to the toilet but at least it doesn't bleed anymore.

                          Also the right term for what I have is also actually anal fissure. Though in my case it's two "cuts".
                          Yeah I know, that's why I used that term

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                            I'm rewatching some great movies.
                            "The Babadook" Great horror twist on grieve and mental disorder, very well done.
                            "The Others" It's still incredibly eerie and creepy, it's just like "The Sixth Sense" though, once you saw it you can't really relive it a second time.
                            "Requiem for a Dream" As depressive as it ever was, oy.....it's great but SO grey and unpleasant.
                            “The Sixth Sense” is the best one out of all those .. a true stunning classic.
                            Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by InFamous View Post

                              Sounds like you need to add more fibre to your diet. I would suggest one tablesspoon of chia seeds daily. You can add them to a smoothie or stir into yoghurt or cereal. This will ensure a smooth passage out for what your body needs to get rid of.
                              Sis I am a bottom I know all of that LOL. Usually my diet is full of fruit, salads and vegetables but this past week I let myself completely go coz I was just so tired to cook or buy anything. Never could I have imagined that something like that would happen because of that though.

                              I am never abandoning my regular healthy diet again no matter how tired I am.
                              COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by aRat View Post

                                Sis I am a bottom I know all of that LOL. Usually my diet is full of fruit, salads and fruits but this past week I let myself completely go coz I was just so tired to cook or buy anything. Never could I have imagined that something like that would happen because of that though.

                                I am never abandoning my regular healthy diet again no matter how tired I am.
                                The effect was probably even worse for you because your body was used to being fuelled properly. Sometimes the same thing happens to me and the energy slumps I have as a result of removing proper nutrition from a body used to being fuelled optimally is just not worth it. If you are stuck for time/ not in the mood to cook adding a smoothie like this to your toast and cheese will do the job.

                                250 mls of almond milk or non dairy milk of choice
                                big handful of spinach or kale
                                1 banana
                                1/2 cup of frozen fruit of choice ( mango or blueberries for example)
                                1 tablespoon of Chia or Flax seeds
                                1 tablespoon of Coconut Oil ( healthy fat and will make you feel full)

                                Add all ingredients to a blender. Serve over ice if you prefer a more chilled smoothie.

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by InFamous View Post

                                  The effect was probably even worse for you because your body was used to being fuelled properly. Sometimes the same thing happens to me and the energy slumps I have as a result of removing proper nutrition from a body used to being fuelled optimally is just not worth it. If you are stuck for time/ not in the mood to cook adding a smoothie like this to your toast and cheese will do the job.

                                  250 mls of almond milk or non dairy milk of choice
                                  big handful of spinach or kale
                                  1 banana
                                  1/2 cup of frozen fruit of choice ( mango or blueberries for example)
                                  1 tablespoon of Chia or Flax seeds
                                  1 tablespoon of Coconut Oil ( healthy fat and will make you feel full)

                                  Add all ingredients to a blender. Serve over ice if you prefer a more chilled smoothie.
                                  Yeah that's what I been thinking too & the doc told me the same. My body simply wasn't used to all the garbage I fed it this week and didn't know hot to properly digest it I guess
                                  COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by Rihab View Post
                                    Definitely agree on The Others and The Sixth Sense, both classics! But if you've seen them before, they're only really fun when you watch them with people who haven't. The reactions >>>

                                    The Babadook has got to be the most overrated horror movie ever though.
                                    Completely agree lol.

                                    COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post

                                      “The Sixth Sense” is the best one out of all those .. a true stunning classic.
                                      My childhood memory kind of movie
                                      Waffles are checked cookies

                                      Comment


                                      • Originally posted by heppolo View Post

                                        My childhood memory kind of movie
                                        It’s brilliant.

                                        1999 had some sick cool movies (“The Sixth Sense”, “The Matrix”, “Election”, “Fight Club”, “American Beauty”, “The Virgin Suicides”, “Eyes Wide Shut”, “Cruel Intentions”, “Girl, Interrupted”, “Sleepy Hollow”).
                                        Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by aRat View Post

                                          Yeah that's what I been thinking too & the doc told me the same. My body simply wasn't used to all the garbage I fed it this week and didn't know hot to properly digest it I guess
                                          Ugh now it's back to bleeding again even though I have been doing everything the doc said I should do. Looks like I won't be able to have sex for at least 1 or 2 months. I hate my life. Maybe I'll turn into a top after all InFamous beredy .

                                          This also comes at a really bad time coz my relationship is falling apart and great sex was one the few things that was keeping it intact. Oh well maybe it's also a blessing in disguise which will speed up our break up so I can be free again to search for a more compatible and mature partner
                                          Last edited by aRat; Mon July 27th, 2020, 14:25.
                                          COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

                                          Comment


                                          • Well aRat it's not an instant fix. You'll get through it. Stream Dua in the mean time.
                                            I have received many gifts from God,
                                            but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess
                                            .

                                            Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

                                            Comment


                                            • Great sex was what kept the relationship intact? Doesn't sound like the kind of guy you'd want to sit out on the porch with when you're old and grey...

                                              ----

                                              I think I finally found a career I could see myself approaching after the end of my studies .
                                              Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                                              and everything you stand for?
                                              Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                                              just to tell you that I see more?

                                              Comment


                                              • Aww aRat so sad to hear that. Hope it gets better as soon as possible, because 1 - 2 months really is a long time

                                                I had something similar a bit more than three years ago, when I started to get together with my current partner

                                                Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                                                Great sex was what kept the relationship intact? Doesn't sound like the kind of guy you'd want to sit out on the porch with when you're old and grey...
                                                Why? I mean, I'm sorry, but this comment makes no sense at all unless you don't know what he's talking about, and making a comment like that based on no self experiences with relationships or other stuff is kinda rude IMO.

                                                I mean, he didn't say it's just all about sex and nothing else. It's one of the things that keeps their relationship intact and maybe he thinks it can get better again from that point, but if something of the good things is not possible anymore, then a crisis can turn into an even bigger crisis. So I'm wishing him all the best on that.

                                                Comment


                                                • I'm wishing him all the best, too, it just sounded to me like that relationship was mostly driven by physical aspects and I don't see that working out in the long run. I don't mind being proven wrong there though.
                                                  Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                                                  and everything you stand for?
                                                  Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                                                  just to tell you that I see more?

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                                                    Great sex was what kept the relationship intact? Doesn't sound like the kind of guy you'd want to sit out on the porch with when you're old and grey...
                                                    Maybe they plan to f*ck on the porch when they're old and grey???
                                                    I have received many gifts from God,
                                                    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess
                                                    .

                                                    Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

                                                    Comment


                                                    • theMathematician
                                                      theMathematician commented
                                                      Editing a comment
                                                      Haha, didn't think about that ;) !

                                                  • Do people come back to the board just to stir sh!t?
                                                    I have received many gifts from God,
                                                    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess
                                                    .

                                                    Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

                                                    Comment


                                                    • Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                                                      Aww aRat so sad to hear that. Hope it gets better as soon as possible, because 1 - 2 months really is a long time

                                                      I had something similar a bit more than three years ago, when I started to get together with my current partner
                                                      I am just perplexed that all the (sometimes rough) sex never did something like this but one hard stool tore me apart

                                                      How long did it take you to heal?

                                                      It's one of the things that keeps their relationship intact and maybe he thinks it can get better again from that point, but if something of the good things is not possible anymore, then a crisis can turn into an even bigger crisis. So I'm wishing him all the best on that.
                                                      Our communication is way off. We simply don't have anything to say to each other anymore. Also he doesn't seem to really care and has been emotionally unavailable and distant for quite some time now. I am the only one who is trying to fix and maintain things and now I am also getting tired of trying when the other half just doesn't respond to any stimuli. I think maybe our relationship is simply coming to a natural end and there is nothing wrong with that. It doesn't have to be a crisis, it can also be an opportunity. An end of something means the beginning of something else after all.


                                                      COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

                                                      Comment


                                                      • So your soundtrack aRat ?

                                                        I have received many gifts from God,
                                                        but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess
                                                        .

                                                        Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

                                                        Comment


                                                        • Originally posted by beredy View Post
                                                          So your soundtrack aRat ?

                                                          COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

                                                          Comment


                                                          • Originally posted by aRat View Post

                                                            Ugh now it's back to bleeding again even though I have been doing everything the doc said I should do. Looks like I won't be able to have sex for at least 1 or 2 months. I hate my life. Maybe I'll turn into a top after all InFamous beredy .

                                                            This also comes at a really bad time coz my relationship is falling apart and great sex was one the few things that was keeping it intact. Oh well maybe it's also a blessing in disguise which will speed up our break up so I can be free again to search for a more compatible and mature partner
                                                            Omg stop eating all solid food immediately and switch to a liquid diet. If you would like a daily plan for smoothies let me know.

                                                            And yeah for the great sex beyond all else. I sometimes hook up with a guy I don't even like. He is so annoying but the sex is unreal so I keep him on the roster.

                                                            Comment

                                                            Working...
                                                            X