Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I wouldn't go out for a walking at night in Turkey, even in the safest city
    Cha Cha Instructor

    Comment


    • I love a nighttime stroll around town. Sometimes just listening to the calm of everything, especially on a warm night, can be quite magical.
      Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

      #FreeBritney

      Comment


      • Welcome back! Chun
        You drew stars around my scars

        Comment


        • I often go for late night runs when I have too much energy left to go to bed and/or have a podcast to finish. Not so much in the countryside though, because I've had traumatic encounters with wildlife in the past.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Rihab View Post
            I often go for late night runs when I have too much energy left to go to bed and/or have a podcast to finish. Not so much in the countryside though, because I've had traumatic encounters with wildlife in the past.
            Wildlife LOL, like snakes or wild cats !!?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by InFamous View Post
              Wildlife LOL, like snakes or wild cats !!?
              No, like herds of wild boar.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Chun View Post
                Thank you. I've been missing for about two years. It's crazy, I had many failed login attempts and resetting password did not work.
                Pleased you've finally made it back - let me know if any further issues.

                Comment


                • Speaking of wildlife, saw this on Twitter...



                  No comment

                  Comment


                  • WOW, nature can be cruel and... disturbing.
                    Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                    and everything you stand for?
                    Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                    just to tell you that I see more?

                    Comment


                    • Nope, not clicking on that.

                      Comment




                      • I love the big cats, and this is one of the most impressive videos you'll ever see - a Jaguar swimming in crocodile-filled waters to go and murder a crocodile.

                        Comment


                        • That poor animal was just enjoying the sun.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Wayne View Post
                            Speaking of wildlife, saw this on Twitter...



                            No comment
                            Looks like a schlong entering a love cave
                            COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Rihab View Post

                              No, like herds of wild boar.
                              Not the answer I was expecting

                              I’ve had midnight standoffs with foxes before but never boar
                              Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

                              #FreeBritney

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by stevyy View Post

                                lucky you. I have to be there at 6:40... I usually have to photocopy 6 billion worksheets... and then I'm totally stressed out when the first lesson starts...

                                But I'm usually home at 1pm. (the latest).
                                Lucky you! Home at 1 pm! I'm usually home between 5 and 6 pm. I do my photocopy work the day before.
                                My Instagram... - Click here

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                                  I heavily dislike waking up early, so e.g. working as a baker would not work for me. I've heard jokes that I'd better work as a night guard later on ;) . I'm approaching a career in management or logistics, so I'll probably have your average 9-to-5 working period. I could imagine getting self-employed in a decade or so. Either way, it'll probably heavily depend on the distance between my place of resistance and my place of work. There are many people who have to drive ages to their work, so RayRay is definitely in a really good situation .
                                  I don't like driving. When I started this job, I had to drive 30 minutes (if there was no traffic jam). But I'm glad we moved, so I can walk and don't need the car to go to work. Never worry about traffic jams, never having to remove snow/ice from the car early in the morning, no 60 minutes a day travelling (just walking ten minutes, so saving up to 50 minutes per day) and able to go home at lunch break if I want to.
                                  My Instagram... - Click here

                                  Comment


                                  • That's definitely an advantage! My parents have done it right with one working from home and the other having to drive less than 10 minutes to work. I definitely want to find a balance between not having to drive to work for ages and not having to move far from my home region later on.
                                    Do you live close to your family, RayRay?
                                    Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                                    and everything you stand for?
                                    Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                                    just to tell you that I see more?

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                                      That's definitely an advantage! My parents have done it right with one working from home and the other having to drive less than 10 minutes to work. I definitely want to find a balance between not having to drive to work for ages and not having to move far from my home region later on.
                                      Do you live close to your family, RayRay?
                                      No, I don't. But I didn't live close to them since I moved out. So if I had stayed where I lived before, I wouldn't have lived close to them either. My family is not the kind of family that stays in one place forever. One uncle moved to Finland, one of my aunts moved to Sweden, another aunt moved to Germany, my mother lives in Belgium.
                                      We have a family reunion with my cousins (my mother's side of the family) once a year just so we see each other at least that one time in the year as we live all over the Netherlands. We cannot hold such a reunion with the cousins of my father's side as they live all across Europe (Finland, Sweden, Germany).
                                      My sister lives in the east, my brother in the west (and he is leaving for Jordan in a few months). So I do need the car to see my family.
                                      My husband's family lives in the UK, so even my inlaws don't live nearby.
                                      My Instagram... - Click here

                                      Comment


                                      • WOW, that's crazy! In my town, there are quite a few people whose families live really close. The record is probably 4 generations of one family living in my village. Of course, I also know a few people whose families are spread all over Germany or (in the case of migrants) still live in their country of origin. I'm going to have kids one day and it's benefitial to have the grandparents close, so I'd either like to live close to my or my partner's family later on.
                                        Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                                        and everything you stand for?
                                        Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                                        just to tell you that I see more?

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                                          WOW, that's crazy! In my town, there are quite a few people whose families live really close. The record is probably 4 generations of one family living in my village. Of course, I also know a few people whose families are spread all over Germany or (in the case of migrants) still live in their country of origin. I'm going to have kids one day and it's benefitial to have the grandparents close, so I'd either like to live close to my or my partner's family later on.
                                          Haha, it's "crazy" to me that whole families live really close. I would like that, but that's just not my family. We lived in six of the twelve provinces here in the Netherlands as well as abroad (Pakistan, Curaçao, Singapore) when I was growing up. So I didn't see my grandparents (my fathers side) often. My other grandparents died before I was born. Even if you want to, there's never a guarantee that your children will see their grandparents often.
                                          My Instagram... - Click here

                                          Comment


                                          • speaking of wildlife... during one of my biking trips... a fly flew into my right eye... like not in the sense that it just hit it and flew away... no... it flew INTO my eye and got stuck. I had to sprint back home in order to get to a mirror... and it was cold dead and under my eyelid... but so deep that it took me 10 minutes and 25 panic attacks to get it out. It was incredibly disgusting... when you pull your lower eyelid back and see a dead animal in there. It also hurt as fark...
                                            My Chart

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                              speaking of wildlife... during one of my biking trips... a fly flew into my right eye... like not in the sense that it just hit it and flew away... no... it flew INTO my eye and got stuck. I had to sprint back home in order to get to a mirror... and it was cold dead and under my eyelid... but so deep that it took me 10 minutes and 25 panic attacks to get it out. It was incredibly disgusting... when you pull your lower eyelid back and see a dead animal in there. It also hurt as fark...
                                              I think I’d prefer that to swallowing a fly by mistake
                                              Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

                                              #FreeBritney

                                              Comment


                                              • @RayRay: You're right, you never have a guarantee that a family comes along well just because they live close to another, e.g. due to family-intern discrepancies (have got such a case in my own family.). There's another family with 3 generations living in my village and during summer, they all regularly meet at the grandparents' house. From my parents, I know that they like companionship and therefore encourage their children and grandchildren to visit often, which sounds like a great concept to me as I don't know that by own experience.
                                                Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                                                and everything you stand for?
                                                Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                                                just to tell you that I see more?

                                                Comment


                                                • I'm lucky that my parents only live 20 minutes away from me... so I'm there regularly or they are visiting me.

                                                  My brother is living 120km away in another state... and I only see him once or twice a month. my best friend, my twin. He got married on July 24th and I was his best man ofc... and I had to fight so hard to not cry. It was a tiny ceremony due to Corona, but very beautiful. My new sister in law looked stunning. I stayed there for 5 days and helped them prepare. It was like the good old times between my brother and me.

                                                  Many people don't understand why my brother and me don't have this ONE best friend... BUT we have each other... we are each others best friends... and I love that.
                                                  My Chart

                                                  Comment


                                                  • I need these queens autograph

                                                    | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

                                                    Comment


                                                    • I love how the boobs and ass fell out for each one
                                                      aRat's NUDES LEAKED

                                                      Comment


                                                      • Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                                                        I love how the boobs and ass fell out for each one
                                                        boobs ass and bulge
                                                        "Lift up your head
                                                        Lift up your heart..."

                                                        https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...orest-of-glass

                                                        Comment


                                                        • Ugh legends. Normally I am against violence but if someone bullies and harasses you for who you are then they deserve a good ol ass beating.
                                                          COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

                                                          Comment


                                                          • Originally posted by menime123 View Post

                                                            I think I’d prefer that to swallowing a fly by mistake
                                                            Yuck no. I would rather swallow anything than have it get into my eyes.

                                                            COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

                                                            Comment


                                                            • Originally posted by aRat View Post

                                                              I would rather swallow.
                                                              I know, I've heard the stories.
                                                              Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

                                                              #FreeBritney

                                                              Comment

                                                              Working...
                                                              X